Author Topic: Any Web Designers Out There?  (Read 2402 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Any Web Designers Out There?
« on: May 31, 2009, 08:53:35 AM »
I have a small project in that a web site I have needs to be revised. New home page and different subpages. Reasonable compensation is, of course, to be provided.

Please let me know (PM) if there's any interest. I have a diagram and data, some of which I need to move around a bit, but the basic organization is ready.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thundley4

Re: Any Web Designers Out There?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 02:54:13 PM »
I'm a member of a forum on site where the owner is a college kid,but she's into web design, and does that type of work.  The forum has been slow for some time, but then again she's in college, so she stays busy.

I have no idea about prices, but you can contact her through Her Site. I've known her for about 4 or 5 years now, she's a good kid.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Any Web Designers Out There?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 10:56:42 AM »
Eupher, let me know. I can change pages and edit websites just fine. I'm not real familiar with CSS, though. Another person you may want to contact is MP Sgt from USMILNET. She's into web design, I discovered.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson