Author Topic: "Invasion": Riot Erupts After Migrant Swarm Breaches US Southern Border, Nationa  (Read 152 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
"Invasion": Riot Erupts After Migrant Swarm Breaches US Southern Border, National Guard Left Helpless
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/migrant-swarm-breaches-us-southern-border-riot-erupts-us-national-guard-members-left

Shocking scenes were caught on tape in El Paso - which technically is in Texas but may as well be in Mexico - on Thursday afternoon when a massive swarm of angry illegal aliens stormed the key chokepoint to the US southern border, breaking through the border wall and steamrolling National Guard troops.

For those still unconvinced, this nation is being invaded, this video of illegals storming the border today should convince you otherwise.

The illegal immigrants are seen pulling the barrier open as four National Guardsmen try to keep them from crossing the border in the video posted on X by New York Post reporter Jennie Taer Thursday. The illegal immigrants rush through the gap opened, almost tramping the National Guard personnel, until coming up against a second, sturdier barrier.

This is the moment when TX National Guard became overrun by migrants rioting to get across the border here in El Paso today

We were there and saw it all happen. Absolute chaos here. pic.twitter.com/VN6Kf663ie

— Jennie Taer (@JennieSTaer) March 21, 2024

A Charlie Foxtrot.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

I saw that it’s sickening. They need to bring in the dogs in the water cannons if that don’t work step it up a notch.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!