Author Topic: Last night was a horror movie  (Read 623 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Last night was a horror movie
« on: April 11, 2021, 10:34:44 AM »
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100215324773

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Goodheart
Last night was a horror movie

I've been condo neighbors for about thirteen years now with a couple about my same age, mid 60's. Well, sort of neighbors, because she moved out about six years ago and just comes around on a regular basis.

Until about a month ago, that is. You see, he's always been extremely diabetic, type 1, the worst lifelong kind. Very thin man because he has to be extremely careful about what he eats, and his outbursts of anger are probably due to his disease. So, over the years he's been alternately very cordial to me and then very in-my-face "you're a ******* dumbass just like every other ****ing liberal!" He's horribly racist, too... I've never heard him use the n-word, but he might as well have for all the shit that spews from his mouth. I just blew it all off, attributing it all to his disease, more amused than anything because he's pretty feeble... and because my dog is in love with his.

She, on the other is very sweet. She moved out when in one of his mood swings he grabbed her by her throat and slammed her up against a wall.... she finally heeded the advice of her own children to leave him, but from a sense of duty to their father and because she felt guilty about leaving such a sick man home alone she still visits on a regular basis to make sure he's alive and properly nourished.

Well, things changed dramatically last month when she came by and discovered him quaking on the floor, drooling in a pile of sweat. He had had a severe stroke, and now she's had to commit him to a permanent care facility... where he now believes he's a teenager on vacation in some swanky hotel and Ronald Reagan is our current president. It's all pretty sad, actually... I never wished ill on the man, although I honestly don't miss him... for obvious reasons.

This is getting long, I know....

So, now that he's gone she has moved back into the house, along with a female roommate. They're both very, very sweet and friendly, and last night when they invited me over for a shot of rum or two I accepted without reservation. Turns out she also had her new boyfriend over.

Anyway, I brought along the game Codenames, thinking that the four of us might enjoy it, especially after a nip or two. And so we did, for the most part... until two of the words on the board were "America" and "vet". So, she gave the clue "trump". I said "trump?". She replied, "yeah, donald". It was her first time ever playing the game, so I started laughing and said "you know you're not supposed to use proper nouns, though I admit he's very improper".

She: "He's for America first and cares about our vets. Biden doesn't care at all about our veterans!"

The situation quickly dissolved from there...

Me: "No, I don't buy that Mr. Bonespurs cares about our veterans. And unlike that trump monster President Biden is a very decent man."

She: "Biden doesn't even deserve to be president. He stole the election!"

OK, I suspected that she was a Republican, as is almost everybody else in this neighborhood, but had no idea she was such a trumpian.

"trump! trump! trump!" she started chanting. And then even worse she belted out "Q! Q! Q! I never told you this but I went to a trump rally and had the best time of my life!"

A lot of alcohol was talking now, because I doubt that she would have gone into any of this if it weren't for the rum. I just accidentally messed up the cards on the table and said "oops! Game over!"

Ahahahahaha!!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Re: Last night was a horror movie
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 10:39:35 AM »
What a verbose :bouncy: -for-DUmp-Cred! Pathetically stupid.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 10:47:42 AM »
He's horribly racist, too... I've never heard him use the n-word, but he might as well have for all the shit that spews from his mouth.

Projection much?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 11:05:35 AM »
Cool story, Bro.  :whatever:

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 11:13:24 AM »
A lot of alcohol was talking now, because I doubt that she would have gone into any of this if it weren't for the rum. I just accidentally messed up the cards on the table and said "oops! Game over!"
I feel like this is symbolic of how the left argues and of their behavior more broadly.

"Oh yeah?! Well, bleargh!!! There, that showed 'em!"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 11:18:55 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 01:40:33 PM »
And then even worse she belted out "Q! Q! Q!

This bouncy gets at least 5/10 bongs just for that one sentence. :rofl:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2021, 02:31:49 PM »
This bouncy gets at least 5/10 bongs just for that one sentence. :rofl:

I'm not going to be quite as generous.  1 bong, perhaps 2.  They REALLY need to go back to remedial Bouncy school.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 02:36:04 PM »
Alex. I'll take "Things that did not happen" for $200.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2021, 02:37:06 PM »
:diebouncy:  :lmao:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2021, 05:23:40 PM »
I'm not going to be quite as generous.  1 bong, perhaps 2.  They REALLY need to go back to remedial Bouncy school.

Yeah, for the most part it's just a run-of-the-mill bouncy but I fell out of my chair laughing when I got to the "Q! Q! Q!" part.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2021, 05:49:48 PM »
Yeah, the supposed "Q!" chant is flat out dumb fiction. This only happened in the DUmmie's :stoner: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2021, 08:00:40 PM »
Wonder if the neighbor pointed out that Biden had the same deferments from service as Trump?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen