Author Topic: Casey Anthony Murder Trial Underway  (Read 53586 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Casey Anthony Murder Trial Underway
« Reply #500 on: July 12, 2011, 08:55:23 AM »
Well, I'm not going to defend her actions after her baby went missing but I don't think bad choices in men are a reflection of all aspects of her life. When I was in my teens and early twenties I was a biker chick. I have a very dear friend I've known forever who is one of the most practical people I've ever known, resourceful and an incredible mother but damned if she doesn't have the worst taste in men. I swear if anyone can pick a loser, it's her! Me, I'm impulsive, have mental issues and was the risk-taker in the group but I ended up with "the keeper". The path someone is on early in their life isn't any indication of where they're end up when they're older and wiser.

Cindie

It bothers me that one of the defence team the lawyer named Mason at one time said Casey was like a grand daughter to him.  He has been on every news show one can think of telling how the first time he met the woman he believed she was innocent.

Asked about Casey's future he on Today said that if he knew where she was going or to tell  what her future would be, he stated that if he knew, he would not tell anyone.

Either that man is a darn fool with a Lolita fixation or will use Casey to make big time bucks somehow.

Were it not for the death of a child, all this would have me LMAO, BUT--All this money made and to be made on the death of a child gives me heart burn that Tums will not fix.

We will see what we will see as this goes on for a few months.

Oh and Delia, I have not seen where Casey hooked up with the wrong man, looks like they all hooked up with the wrong woman.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #501 on: July 28, 2011, 01:35:00 PM »
Evidently her lawyer now says she wants 1.5 mil for an interview. Class act making money off your dead baby. Trailer trash slutty bitch!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline thundley4

« Reply #502 on: July 28, 2011, 01:39:01 PM »
Evidently her lawyer now says she wants 1.5 mil for an interview. Class act making money off your dead baby. Trailer trash slutty bitch!

Cindie
I wish the media would just ignore her and her lawyer, and hopefully people she meets will shun her.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #503 on: July 28, 2011, 02:06:44 PM »

Cindie

She owes the state of Florida, Zenaida Gonzales, Texas Equusearch.  Probably another slew of people.  Everyone who helped search for Caylee while she was "missing" is suing Casey Anthony. 

The media does need to ignore her.  I was loving my television being completely Casey free.  I read some where yesterday that even George & Cindy Anthony (the grandparent's) laughed at a $200,000 deal for an interview.  That whole family is sick and twisted. 
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline unbiased

« Reply #504 on: July 28, 2011, 02:27:03 PM »

Cindie

If a news agency will pay that much for it and it goes to pay her bills, I think that is better than taxpayers paying it. Get mad at whoever wants to give her the money if you want, but them paying is better than me or you paying.
Once you have wrestled, everything else in life is easy.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #505 on: July 28, 2011, 02:40:49 PM »

Cindie

My wife and I don't allow the little slut to darken our TV screen.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #506 on: July 28, 2011, 06:00:35 PM »
She owes the state of Florida, Zenaida Gonzales, Texas Equusearch.  Probably another slew of people.  Everyone who helped search for Caylee while she was "missing" is suing Casey Anthony. 

The media does need to ignore her.  I was loving my television being completely Casey free.  I read some where yesterday that even George & Cindy Anthony (the grandparent's) laughed at a $200,000 deal for an interview.  That whole family is sick and twisted. 

Family of attention whores.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #507 on: July 28, 2011, 08:51:42 PM »
Now apparently Larry Flynt is in talks with the little C U Next Tuesday's attorneys, or whatever to get her naked in his magazine for $500k or more. What a scumbag.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #508 on: July 29, 2011, 03:01:56 AM »

Cindie

I heard on some tv show (Thurs morn) that the highest amount offered so far has been $1.5mil...but that she is not accepting ANY offers, from anyone. Supposedly, she is in intensive therapy somewhere.

The same segment said that her parents have been offered $250,000, but they turned it down. 
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #509 on: July 29, 2011, 03:09:54 AM »
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #510 on: July 29, 2011, 08:43:55 AM »
Anybody happen to read this article?

I saw it a week or so ago.

http://www.newser.com/story/123775/casey-anthony-trial-prosecutors-hid-fact-that-she-searched-chloroform-once-not-84-times.html

Sounds like prosecutorial misconduct to me, and it would have been grounds for appeal had she been convicted.  That said, she certainly would have never won a good mother award and there's that small detail about not notifying the police her child had been missing for over a month. :censored:

As for the pics of her and her boyfriends, well, let's just say I'm so damn grateful all those social networking sites, cellphone cameras and the like were non-existent during my wild child days. :-)
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)