Author Topic: Breaking.............John Murtha Dead  (Read 24572 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Breaking.............John Murtha Dead
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2010, 10:33:45 PM »
I have nothing at all nice to say about this traitor to Corps and country, so guess that does it for me as far as eulegy goes.

I would like to have been a fly on the wall though when he looked upon Heaven's scenes, and realized the streets really are guarded by United States Marines. I'm quite sure they had lots to discuss while awaiting his final judgement and subsequent flight south.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2010, 10:41:13 PM »
Its up to the family where he gets buried and with the small amount of room that there is in Arlington National Cemetery they may opt to have him buried at home. To me that would be a plus since he discraced his uniform and service by lying about his fellow Marines and then refused to apologize for slandering them.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2010, 11:02:43 PM »
Hi,

Finally something I can tip my hat to.

When I heard on the radio he had died I wondered what I would post.  This was a man who turned on his fello Marines, damn near collaborated with the enemy, put our soldiers in harm's way unnecessarily and I should call him a hero.  There was a day he would have been drummed out of the corps and congress.

I wish there was a soft side of me that could forgive and show some compassion, but in his case there is not.  May Jane Fonda soon be buried next to him.  If it is made public I promise you there will be no grass growing on their graves.....

regards,

Cheers. I just can't think nice things about him, and after a couple of drinks, the truth comes out. I can't wait a few days before posting my thoughts on Jihad Johnny.

I'm waiting for Sheets Byrd to kick the bucket. Hanoi Jane would be a bonus. And I wasn't even alive for her treason during Vietnam.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline 5412

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2010, 03:05:38 AM »
I have nothing at all nice to say about this traitor to Corps and country, so guess that does it for me as far as eulegy goes.

I would like to have been a fly on the wall though when he looked upon Heaven's scenes, and realized the streets really are guarded by United States Marines. I'm quite sure they had lots to discuss while awaiting his final judgement and subsequent flight south.

Hi,

How about an inscription on his tombstone, "Semper Fi, my ass!"

He was know as the king of pork, maybe they can bury him at that airport that no one goes to or something.

However he is buried my guess is that there will be more taxpayer dollars wasted.

regards,
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 10:55:28 AM by 5412 »

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2010, 07:49:53 AM »
Please excuse my ignorance.

Is the Arlington Honor Guard from the same branch of service as the deceased?

I guess my question is whether the Marines whom he falsely accused are going to be ordered to stand at attention during his burial.

My uncle was interred there last year. His honor guard was all Army--he was an Army WWII vet.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline 5412

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2010, 11:00:08 AM »

I guess my question is whether the Marines whom he falsely accused are going to be ordered to stand at attention during his burial.

My uncle was interred there last year. His honor guard was all Army--he was an Army WWII vet.

Hi,

i just saw a blurb on Fox that he died from an infection that basically was a mistake after the surgery.  Why do I hope he was taking advantage of government medical so they have no recourse to sue for damages...

It finally dawned on me by the way.  I was feeling guilty about speaking so badly about a guy who was a marine and a congressman who had died.  Then it hit me.  One of the first things I learned in the marine corps was that you were responsible for your own behavior.....and the consequences of that behavior.  Well the former marine is doing just that, suffering the consequences of his behavior.  I guess there is no law that says you should feel bad when a person dies, particularly when they were responsible both directly and indirectly for a lot of deaths themselves.

regards,

PS:  If some doctor gets sued, I wonder how many millions could be raised for the doctors legal defense fund.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:34:12 PM by 5412 »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2010, 11:13:20 AM »

The Honor Guard at Arlington is the Army's "Old Guard" Regiment (Third United States Infantry)........they serve permanently at that location, for duty at the the cemetery.......our own TRG can give you details, as he served with them there for a while, as I understand it.

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline terry

« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2010, 12:00:45 PM »
Hi,

i just saw a blub on Fox that he died from an infection that basically was a mistake after the surgery.  Why do I hope he was taking advantage of government medical so they have no recourse to sue for damages...

It finally dawned on me by the way.  I was feeling guilty about speaking so badly about a guy who was a marine and a congressman who had died.  Then it hit me.  One of the first things I learned in the marine corps was that you were responsible for your own behavior.....and the consequences of that behavior.  Well the former marine is doing just that, suffering the consequences of his behavior.  I guess there is no law that says you should feel bad when a person dies, particularly when they were responsible both directly and indirectly for a lot of deaths themselves.

regards,

PS:  If some doctor gets sued, I wonder how many millions could be raised for the doctors legal defense fund.

It was government healthcare, government doctors at the Bethseda Naval Hospital that performed the surgery..

foxnews.com -murthas-intestine-damaged-surgery

Offline LordHelpUs

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Barry Will Save Us
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2010, 12:20:59 PM »
It was government healthcare, government doctors at the Bethseda Naval Hospital that performed the surgery..

Obama did say marine corpse
IN GOD WE TRUST  file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/political-pictures-pelosi-emanuel-corruption-perfume.jpg

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2010, 12:23:05 PM »
Obama did say marine corpse

Maybe they'll accidently lose the body in a fish food factory

Offline Chris_

« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2010, 12:53:06 PM »
Yes TxRadio just left The Old Guard about 2 days ago. I saw where posted on Face Book that they arrived yesterday in Germany - the family got there safe at his new duty station.

I know the Army's Old Guard conducts the services at Arlington, but that's something I'm curious about too on the different service branches. I would think that Marines are carried by Marines, Navy by Navy, etc, but maybe not?

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2010, 01:11:28 PM »

The doctor can forget about future promotions.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2010, 01:16:20 PM »

I heard/read somewhere yesterday that if we had good health care in this country. Murtha would still be alive.

Hmmmm....his surgeon is a Navy officer.

Marines and Navy. Navy and Marines.

Murtha hurts the Marines.

Hmmmmm.....what goes around comes around?
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2010, 01:18:05 PM »
God works in mysterious ways :popcorn:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2010, 01:19:17 PM »
Yes TxRadio just left The Old Guard about 2 days ago. I saw where posted on Face Book that they arrived yesterday in Germany - the family got there safe at his new duty station.

I know the Army's Old Guard conducts the services at Arlington, but that's something I'm curious about too on the different service branches. I would think that Marines are carried by Marines, Navy by Navy, etc, but maybe not?

Google was my friend.

Looks like there are honor guards for each of the different branches. Pretty cool.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2010, 01:22:51 PM »

AMEN CHRIS.... :cheersmate:
"Liberals are like slinkies.They're really good for nothing, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2010, 03:20:19 PM »

Perfect summation  :-)

:cheers2:

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2010, 03:34:48 PM »

I think he deserves a big promotion and a huge bonus for a job well done....
"Liberals are like slinkies.They're really good for nothing, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2010, 04:13:11 PM »
I think it would be great if the Marines refused to do him honor at Arlington. However, Marines have more class and dignity than to ignore their duty. They will give this POS his Honor Guard, even if he doesn't deserve it.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2010, 04:21:49 PM »
I think it would be great if the Marines refused to do him honor at Arlington. However, Marines have more class and dignity than to ignore their duty. They will give this POS his Honor Guard, even if he doesn't deserve it.

By virtue of his service in uniform and as a congresscritter, he deserves the honor guard, as much as it pains me to say that.

But I'm wondering how many birds will shit all over his headstone....
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline kenth

« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2010, 08:43:56 PM »
Maybe they'll accidently lose the body in a fish food factory

Man, that was low. Really really low.

I've got an aquarium.  :-)

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2010, 09:17:36 PM »
I feel sorry for his family but I hope he enjoys his stay in hell
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2010, 11:04:24 PM »
Google was my friend.

Looks like there are honor guards for each of the different branches. Pretty cool.

Thanks for answering that Splashdown. I was passing through in a rush at lunch today and didn't have time to search for the answer. That's good to know, and what I was hoping the answer would be.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2010, 11:07:34 PM »
Man, that was low. Really really low.

I've got an aquarium.  :-)

It would be his most useful contribution since he decided to go into politics

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2010, 04:39:46 AM »
I know this post is late and the topic has been beat to hell however - GOOD!

Too bad the cocksucker did not die while rotting in prison.

It is not just the exorbitant pork he needlessly EXTORTED form the taxpayer to buy votes with, the prick committed TREASON against Marines and this nation with HIS Haditha lies.
When the truth about Haditha came out, the cocksucking low-life prick did not have the raisinette sized balls to admit his errors LIES. He never apologized to any of the accused Marines nor their families.
The prick ALLOWED his self to be a pawn of the left against President Bush - The left's methods of putting him out front and saying "hey, he IS a Marine Vietnam veteran and he HATES and disagrees with President Bush's War on Terror methodologies therefore, the liberal democrat fags in Congress GAVE THEMSELVES AND THE NEWS MEDIA more proof that Bush was wrong in his motives and the Republican party was wrong for the nation.
All the while his actions endangered U.S. Military personnel in theater which resulted in injury and deaths of our soldiers.

**** THAT BASTARD!

In the good old days, the cocksucker would have DIED while rotting in prison and his family would have been disavowed U.S. citizenship for three generations.

**** that bastard!

May he and Ted "the drunk fat bastard" be sand-dry butt****ing each other in hell for eternity.

THE MOTHER****ER WAS A TRAITOR AND WE ALL KNOW IT.

WE DO _NOT_ GIVE MILITARY HONORS TO TRAITORS TO THIS NATION AND THE LIVES OF ITS SOLDIERS AND CITIZENS!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:43:00 AM by PatriotGame »
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄