Author Topic: Obama to take (next several) weeks to study Afghanistan strategy  (Read 16014 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Obama to take (next several) weeks to study Afghanistan strategy
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2009, 11:04:38 PM »
OBAMA HAS DECIDED!!!!! To end don't ask, don't tell, wow, what could be more important that THAT, dono....COMBAT DEATHS maybe!

Why would he let that stop him?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »
BTW, when I was in the Army, we all knew that the puzzle palace has at least three different "plans" for combat in any imagineable theater. With modern computing, there are prolly more, and graded for likelyhood too. Obama had plans , detail and summery, that one of which was very close to McCrystal's plan THE DAY HE TOOK OFFICE!What we have in the WH is a man who is far less "brilliant" than the media and other worshipers believe. Frankly, hwe has struck me from day one as a very aVERAGE MAN WHO HAD THE ABILITY TO SPEEK WEKK IN PUBLIC.

Reminded me, and still does, of a mix of the fictional Elmer Gantry and the political 'light" Hughy Pierce Long. Still does.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2009, 07:08:53 PM »
BTW, when I was in the Army, we all knew that the puzzle palace has at least three different "plans" for combat in any imagineable theater. With modern computing, there are prolly more, and graded for likelyhood too. Obama had plans , detail and summery, that one of which was very close to McCrystal's plan THE DAY HE TOOK OFFICE!What we have in the WH is a man who is far less "brilliant" than the media and other worshipers believe. Frankly, hwe has struck me from day one as a very aVERAGE MAN WHO HAD THE ABILITY TO SPEEK WEKK IN PUBLIC.

Reminded me, and still does, of a mix of the fictional Elmer Gantry and the political 'light" Hughy Pierce Long. Still does.

What pis*ses me off is that they in the media and such see him as the best thing living in the WH ever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.