Author Topic: Secret Service Probing Obama Assassination Poll on Facebook  (Read 17870 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: Secret Service Probing Obama Assassination Poll on Facebook
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2009, 04:49:21 AM »
:whatever:

I think there is a new chew toy/troll on the board.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2009, 05:49:26 AM »
  :rotf: why would the left make this up... makes no sense at all, it is sad that we still live in such a racist country and conservatives can justify someone who encouraged murdering the president of the FREE WORLD. Bush was a different story he was a terrorist and people never would have done it anyway they just wanted him to be impeached because he broke the law. Its so sad so so sad... consider this if someone asked if Mike Jackson should have been killed then eveyone would be upset, instead he had to "die" I dont really know about that perhaps he was killed, probably by a right wing nut job trying to steal his stuff for money, its plausible and i think the government should start investigating this.
mine

Let's start with:

Which law did Bush break?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2009, 06:03:28 AM »
  :rotf: why would the left make this up...{/quote]

Oh...I dunno...maybe because your Libtard buddies at places like DU and Kos opine all the time about how to pose as Conservatives on websites to make the right in this country look as bad as possible.

it is sad that we still live in such a racist country and conservatives can justify someone who encouraged murdering the president of the FREE WORLD. Bush was a different story he was a terrorist and people never would have done it anyway they just wanted him to be impeached because he broke the law. Its so sad so so sad... consider this if someone asked if Mike Jackson should have been killed then eveyone would be upset, instead he had to "die" I dont really know about that perhaps he was killed, probably by a right wing nut job trying to steal his stuff for money, its plausible and i think the government should start investigating this.

Your justification of calling for the assassination of one president while decrying an alleged poll about the same thing with another President is as disgusting as it is hypocritical.

You DO know that we can track IP addresses on here right?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2009, 06:11:02 AM »
Well read the other posts, I was simply countering what someone else said and I specifically said no one would have assasinated Bush, rather they just wanted him impeached so please learn to read, Thank you. :cheersmate:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2009, 06:13:45 AM »
Well read the other posts, I was simply countering what someone else said and I specifically said no one would have assasinated Bush, rather they just wanted him impeached so please learn to read, Thank you. :cheersmate:

You are either willfully ignorant or just stupid. There were plenty of protesters with signs calling for the death of President Bush. The open hatred of President Bush was much more evident than it has been about 0Bama.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2009, 06:14:36 AM »

Nice try Troll.

You talked about how horrible it was to speculate on the subject about President Obama and then said "Bush is a different subject"...MEANING...that it was ok to talk about the same thing about him.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2009, 06:17:39 AM »
  :rotf: why would the left make this up... makes no sense at all, it is sad that we still live in such a racist country and conservatives can justify someone who encouraged murdering the president of the FREE WORLD. Bush was a different story he was a terrorist and people never would have done it anyway they just wanted him to be impeached because he broke the law. Its so sad so so sad... consider this if someone asked if Mike Jackson should have been killed then eveyone would be upset, instead he had to "die" I dont really know about that perhaps he was killed, probably by a right wing nut job trying to steal his stuff for money, its plausible and i think the government should start investigating this.

So just because you think that none of your libtard brethren had the stones to actually follow through on their threats towards Bush , that it somehow makes it okay to advocate assassinating him ?

That you're incapable of seeing the major fail in your logic here is kinda telling.

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2009, 06:27:21 AM »
I was watching I believe it was The Rachel Maddow show and she had a segment reguarding this poll, she was countering what one of them guys on fox news said, because he said something about throwing the protesters in jail who had signs saying things like death to mr.Bush, I under no circumstance advocate taking a life but I think it is hypocritical for republians to get upset that liberals are upset because we are mad rightfully, he is the most threatened president and its sad, mr.bush (who really wasnt actually the elected president anyway, hence the "Mr.Bush") did not loose his life, its always the right killing presidents just look at all the assasinations, Kennedy, Kennedy, MLK, Lincoln, all progressives who the right was afraid of, afraid of change so they just killed them, liberals dont advocate killing anyone to advance an agenda, my point was it is just hypocritical.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2009, 06:28:50 AM »
I was watching I believe it was The Rachel Maddow show and she had a segment reguarding this poll, she was countering what one of them guys on fox news said, because he said something about throwing the protesters in jail who had signs saying things like death to mr.Bush, I under no circumstance advocate taking a life but I think it is hypocritical for republians to get upset that liberals are upset because we are mad rightfully, he is the most threatened president and its sad, mr.bush (who really wasnt actually the elected president anyway, hence the "Mr.Bush") did not loose his life, its always the right killing presidents just look at all the assasinations, Kennedy, Kennedy, MLK, Lincoln, all progressives who the right was afraid of, afraid of change so they just killed them, liberals dont advocate killing anyone to advance an agenda, my point was it is just hypocritical.

Oh, goody!  A new chew toy!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2009, 06:31:55 AM »

You realize that JFK was killed by a Democrat/Communist...Bobby Kennedy was killed by a Muslim...MLK was killed by a racist Democrat...and Lincoln was killed by CSA sympathizer upset because Lincoln freed the slaves.

Your attempt to paint Republicans as some how pro assassination and anti black is pathetic.

But then again your whole propaganda trolling effort is pathetic too.

liberals don't advocate killing anyone to advance an agenda

Wanna bet?

Oh and your debunked claim about President Bush not having been elected is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2001.  Get over it already.  He's not even in office anymore.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2009, 06:32:35 AM »

liberals dont advocate killing anyone to advance an agenda, my point was it is just hypocritical.

What the ...

Did you really manage to say that with a straight face ?

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2009, 06:33:00 AM »

What the ...

Did you really manage to say that with a straight face ?

It actually believes it too.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2009, 06:33:34 AM »
Yeah, I'll bet an 0bamaite created this poll.

Sort of like the Reichstag fire.

To refresh my memory of history I checked out the Reichstag fire and followed a few links until I hit the PNAC sites.  

Remember the old 1940 movies with the mobsters yelling they had been Framed.?   Then the good old Red Herring stuff to confuse the coppers.  

It comes to mind that Governments often use these tactics and have always have.

BTW, have you seen the news reports that the Russians finally allowed testing on the burnt skull of Hitler.?    Turns out the skull they have jealously guarded is that of a young woman, younger then Ave Braun.  So now the question arises, "Where did they go".?

Could be that the people who swore to be eye witnesses to the suicide of Hitler and Ava lied.  OH Wow after all the dreadful things they did , who would have thought they may have lied.?  Oh yes a dentist swore that the teeth matched the work he did on Hitler, Really, so it is impossible that he may have lied also.?

Then it is strange that quite a few of the higher ups escaped to Brazil  and left their fearless leader behind.  The story goes that they had Vatican Passports, hard to believe but could be.

Somehow the idea that Hitler would go down with the ship is kind of far fetched to me, same as the idea that General Custer was killed by the Indians but not scalped and few carterages in the area he died.

Sorry Frank, flight of ideas here, so much is possible and we only know what we have been taught.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2009, 06:36:01 AM »
Oh, goody!  A new chew toy!

Looks like our little "friend" Leilu is baaaaaaaaaack :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline atruevoice

• omg paris hilton lol
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2009, 09:23:25 AM »
From Thor: Garbage attempt at Youtube posting removed. Please use the YouTube button at the top. Do NOT attempt to embed links here with the YouTube embed command.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 10:17:06 AM by Thor »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2009, 09:25:31 AM »
Oh goody, and a "Bush stole the election" kook to boot.  Talk about hitting the jackpot of stupidity and believing lies, this one has it all.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2009, 09:51:11 AM »
Oh goody, and a "Bush stole the election" kook to boot.  Talk about hitting the jackpot of stupidity and believing lies, this one has it all.

It's a college student in the Garden State.  What do you expect?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2009, 10:10:11 AM »
It's a college student in the Garden State.  What do you expect?

Not much
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2009, 10:20:37 AM »
After reading many of atruevoice's posts, I'm dismayed. A college student that can't spell?? A liberal that's still accusing Bush of an illegal war, a stolen election (regardless of what the Supreme Court stipulates), a rapist apologist, and apparently an overall idiot. I smell a troll here and I'm certain it's existence will be short lived on this Forum.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2009, 10:24:55 AM »
Pics of lefties fantasizing over Bush's death: http://michellemalkin.com/2009/08/04/how-quickly-they-forget/

zombietime.com has plenty more.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2009, 10:28:03 AM »
Ok, so we know that it was a teenager that posted the ill-fated Facebook poll. Has anybody ascertained what particular political affiliation that either he or his parents have??
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2009, 10:37:58 AM »
Ok, so we know that it was a teenager that posted the ill-fated Facebook poll. Has anybody ascertained what particular political affiliation that either he or his parents have??

I think the fact it was dropped like a bag of crack rocks at a DUI checkpoint pretty much tells us the answer on that one.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2009, 10:43:16 AM »

So much wrong. So little time. Sigh.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2009, 10:51:53 AM »
I would like to be able to keep the little troll long enough to get them into the fight club then we can all have fun tossing it around

Offline Chris_

« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2009, 09:30:52 PM »
mine

Let's start with:

Which law did Bush break?
Notice the troll has failed to address this inconvenient issue.