Author Topic: nominating thread for the Top DUmmies of 2013 (closed)  (Read 41342 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: nominating thread for the Top DUmmies of 2013
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2013, 05:43:10 AM »
I'm nominating another group for a spot in the Top DUmmies of 2013 (as a group, not as individual primitives), the cooking and baking primitives, who in the past provided much entertainment and amusement for decent and civilized people.

Alas, however, the cooking and baking forum seems on the decline; once perhaps the largest and most animated of all the small forums on Skins's island, this past year it's started to collect cobwebs, as more and more of the cooking and baking primitives wander away to other places because of the lack of leadership under dear old sweet Lu, who thinks her job as hostess there is simply to be the queen bee, regally sitting on her rear end as the drones do all the work.

And so I may very well be nominating a "has been" or "once was" rather than a "currently is," for a spot in top DUmmiedom.  But still, the cooking and baking primitives need some recognition for their contributions to our daily laughs.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2013, 08:04:00 AM »
Many of mine have already been put in the top Dummies; I will however also submit Bains Bane or jugs for top dummies. Her incessant hatred of all things male and total intellectual dishonesty on crime depending on which race perpetuates it just makes her classic dummie material. She's like every bad assumption of a liberal all rolled up in one: man-hating, racist, pseudo intellectual wasting money in the halls of higher education. She's just classic. At the same time she's a walking contradiction in that her appearance and how she presents herself could easily be seen by many men as a guy magnet--she accentuates her tits, has bold red hair, and looks to be of ample height and curvy--all of which is accentuated as if she is daring all you 'rapists' to even look at her.  :lmao: Kind reminds me of professor bugman who hasn't been around in a while.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2013, 08:21:02 AM »
At the same time she's a walking contradiction in that her appearance and how she presents herself could easily be seen by many men as a guy magnet--she accentuates her tits, has bold red hair, and looks to be of ample height and curvy--all of which is accentuated as if she is daring all you 'rapists' to even look at her.

Well, this particular red-blooded male wouldn't look at her with any carnal intent.

If I saw :jugs:  :yahoo: in real life, I'd just stare.....and stare.....and stare, wondering what the poor woman did to God, to suffer such a needless burden.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2013, 08:35:21 AM »
Well, this particular red-blooded male wouldn't look at her with any carnal intent.

If I saw :jugs:  :yahoo: in real life, I'd just stare.....and stare.....and stare, wondering what the poor woman did to God, to suffer such a needless burden.

Oh, see, but frank you can infer from her rape posts that every last man is a potential rapist in her eyes. You, sir, are not exempt, according to her outlook.  :rofl:

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2013, 09:04:55 AM »
Got it.

I have to confess that I worry very much about the primitives nominated, because once in a while someone nominates a primitive with whom I'm not exactly familiar, and if the primitive wins, I have to write the award.

But in another sense (besides this lack of information--although don't anybody neglect to nominate a primitive even if franksolich doesn't know much about the primitive; nominate away), there's three primitives for whom I'm on pins-and-needles all during the nominations; these are the primitives I least want to write about, and every night for ten days, I pray that they don't get nominated, so I won't have to worry about writing about them.

One of them is Elad, the elusive enigmatic Elad, the number three man on Skins's island.

<<<couldn't write half a paragraph about Elad.

The second is my fellow alum Skins; because of our old school tie (we were both taught by professors from Yale, he in New Haven and I in Lincoln), there's a certain affinity, a certain fondness, between the two of us, that I couldn't write objectively about Skins; it'd come out reading like a publc-relations release.

The third is my old pal Manny, the Manny Goldstein primitive; I've met him in real life, and despite that his politics are stupid, he's probably one of the most charismatic, charming, seductive people one can hope to meet.  No way in Hell could I write about my good pal Manny; I'd have to resign, and let someone else do it.

Uh oh!!!!  If they found out Manny is associated with you particular..........
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2013, 09:06:32 AM »
Uh oh!!!!  If they found out Manny is associated with you particular..........

My good pal Manny can handle it, though.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2013, 01:09:39 PM »
Whoa.

BainsBane
cali
California Peggy
the cooking and baking primitives
Dain Bramaged
darkangelnumbers
dennimi
gopiscrap
graham4anything
grasswire
Lady Freedom Returns
Link Speed
Loc0nuts
nadinbrzezinki
the moles
Seabeyond
Taverner
TheMastersNemesis
trumad

^^^that's already a good solid slate of ten primitives, and we're only on the second day of nominations.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline HeavyMetal

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2013, 01:44:44 PM »
Need to give it some thought, but here's a couple that popped in my head first..  First time trying this so I might be off the criteria a bit... 

DOTY . nadin for being nadin all the time...
Steve Dawes . Gotta be dainbramaged
Nadin award..  Bainsbane

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2013, 01:47:54 PM »
Need to give it some thought, but here's a couple that popped in my head first..  First time trying this so I might be off the criteria a bit... 

Steve Dawes . Gotta be dainbramaged
Nadin award..  Bainsbane

Those are good.

I hadn't thought of :jugs:  :yahoo: for the nadin, but that'd be an excellent choice.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline HeavyMetal

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2013, 01:51:42 PM »
Everything I've read from her is that she's smarter and better than everyone else..  Kinda like nadin, only with better spelling heheheh..

Offline HeavyMetal

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2013, 01:53:54 PM »
I like this doty thing..  Should be fun..   

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2013, 02:46:02 PM »
Whoa.

BainsBane
cali
California Peggy
Dain Bramaged
darkangelnumbers
dennimi
gopiscrap
graham4anything
grasswire
Lady Freedom Returns
Link Speed
Loc0nuts
nadinbrzezinki
the moles
Seabeyond
Taverner
TheMastersNemesis
trumad

^^^that's already a good solid slate of ten primitives, and we're only on the second day of nominations.

I think you meant Darkangel218
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2013, 03:59:16 PM »

Yeah.  I was too lazy to look it up at the moment.

The primitive who had a really stupid freakout about something in a laundromat today.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2013, 06:13:34 PM »
The “Willie,”- Toss-up between Redstone and the pittstain. I gotta go with Redstone.

The “Steve,”- None other than Doug Bulna AKA Dainbramaged. Nothing I can say that isn't already known.

The “Rob,”- The once and future King, Taverner. I think that he found out that he wasn't as smart as he thought he was.

The “Nadin,”- I hate to do it but no one stepped up to challenge the bald dwarf. gNads it is.

DUmmies for the coveted award. No particular order as the vote totals will determine the rankings.

1-Lady Freedom Returns- Her aspiration in life is to go to a wigwag in the dessert from a single wide trailer.

2-Doug Bulna- His legacy will live in infamy. Redefined "walldude."

3-graham4anything- First DUmmy to bring up the idea of repealing the 22nd Amendment so as to allow the HMIC to run for a 3rd term.

4-PhDD- Jugs- Boobs for brains- whatever.

5-Gun Control Reform Activism (Group)- Their iggy list is as long as Dougie's (Jugs weaseled herself into a host position)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=about&forum=1262

6-Crazy bald dwarf- Just imagine, two DOTY's and a Pulitzer all on the same shelf.

7-Cali- The old broad takes a lot of shit but dishes it out without wilting.

8- SidDithers- Not for any particular post but for the one liner replies he gets in. If the DOTY was an Academy Award, he'd get a lifetime achievement award.

9-Bennyboy- Gives a new meaning to the word parasite.

10-Manifestor_of_Light- For being the DUmps biggest bitch.  Doesn't deserve to live.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 06:18:17 PM by Tucker »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2013, 06:15:25 PM »

"numbers" is a generic term.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2013, 09:55:07 PM »

You know, I'm starting to worry that the cousin's pretty much deserted Skins's island.

Yeah, she's been seen a couple of times the past couple of weeks, but they were only quickie drop-ins, nothing of substance.

I think, like the sparkling old dude, she's slowly bailing, soon to be seen no more.

The same for Den-Den, Dennis the Menace.

Which would be an unspeakable tragedy, as the DUmpster needs comedy material.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2013, 10:06:45 PM »
You know, I'm starting to worry that the cousin's pretty much deserted Skins's island.

Yeah, she's been seen a couple of times the past couple of weeks, but they were only quickie drop-ins, nothing of substance.

That describes her normal self.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2013, 10:10:36 PM »

I think, like the sparkling old dude, she's slowly bailing, soon to be seen no more.

The same for Den-Den, Dennis the Menace.

Which would be an unspeakable tragedy, as the DUmpster needs comedy material.

I look at it as an opportunity. It'll allow new DUmmys, formerly lumpenprimitiven, to rise above their previously lowly station and shine. Bring a new dimension to the DUmp, as it were.

Frankly, seeing the same names over and over is getting a little tedious. One just has to see (for example) the names nads, the Masturbating Nemesis, Mrs. Dorkio or Billy the Pitt in a subject line to know what is coming next.

Like stale bread it may be edible, but not satisfying.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2013, 11:53:31 PM »

Nutcase nadin has been briefly, temporarily occupied in the shithole south of Texas, attending to a family problem.

Despite world-class, state-of-the-art, free, single-payer medical care  in mexico (have you ever seen an unhealthy mulching technician?), her brother allegedly bought the farm, bit the big burrito, passed away.

So nadin was called away maybe ten days ago to help get him buried.

She has only posted a few times from the shithole due to the unreliable nature of electrical supply in that superior, world-class country.

Be assured, the "award-wining" journo will return to the Dump momentarily, with a vengeance.

Her temporary absence should not be allowed to detract from her candidacy and no one should forget the overwhelming body of her 2013 work.

Her arrogance, condescension, pettiness, ignorance, comical English, and absolute refusal to ever concede even the tiniest mistake make her an incomparable candidate for her second Dummy of the Year award.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2013, 07:42:46 AM »
Her arrogance, condescension, pettiness, ignorance.....

Thanks for the reminder, when it comes to that.

I'm nominating malaise, the malarial primitive, for one of the top DUmmies of 2013 too.

The ugly bitch is overdue.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2013, 08:12:25 AM »
I look at it as an opportunity. It'll allow new DUmmys, formerly lumpenprimitiven, to rise above their previously lowly station and shine. Bring a new dimension to the DUmp, as it were.

Frankly, seeing the same names over and over is getting a little tedious. One just has to see (for example) the names nads, the Masturbating Nemesis, Mrs. Dorkio or Billy the Pitt in a subject line to know what is coming next.

Like stale bread it may be edible, but not satisfying.

Here's one for you, one I've been itching to make; NYC_SKP, Skippy from New York City.

I don't think anybody's ever paid attention to him, despite that he exhibits the principal characteristics of primitivity with the exception of, perhaps, extravagant embellishment.  Otherwise, he's the perfect primitive.

I never paid attention to him myself until a few months ago.  Up until then, I'd always dismissed him as merely one of the lowly lumpenunterprimitiven, the faceless lynch mob, no different from any of the other indistinguishable nobodies.

But a few months ago, the primitives were talking about name changes made back in early 2009, and Skippy had the bad manners to mention that franksolich had made a mistake when compiling the list.

Making up that list of name changes involved my culling through 5300 primitive screen-names to find all those who'd changed theirs; it was a lot of work, a lot of time and trouble, laboring a mountain to bring forth a mouse, but given the grievous peril the primitives pose to the republic, to this nation, to all things good and decent, to humanity in general, what with their dark seditious and criminal sentiments, it had to be done.

The price of liberty is eternal vigilence.

That was more than four years ago, that I compiled that list, which of course has since become unimportant.  It's still here simply because unlike Skins's island, conservativecave doesn't try to erase history by deleting threads, even if they're valueless any more.

So.....out of circa 5300 names, I made one mistake.

One lousy crummy little mistake.

What is that?  An error rate of one-half of one percent?  One-half of one-tenth of one percent?  One-half of one-one-hundredth of one percent?  One-half of one-one-thousandth of one percent?

I think that's a pretty negligible error-rate, one out of 5300.

So Skippy had the effrontery to point out I made one whole ****ing mistake.

If Skippy knew how to win friends and influence people, rather than chortling "ha-ha, franksolich made a mistake," he would've instead said "oh, wow--franksolich made only one mistake; that's awesome, only one mistake."

The boy needs to learn some manners, if he wants to get along.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2013, 02:50:32 PM »
As of mid-afternoon Friday, with about a week to go for nominations:

Top DUmmies (twenty to be selected, top ten to be especially prized):

the anti-gun nuts
bainsbane
Bennyboy
cali
California Peggy
DainBramaged
darkangel218
dennimi
gopiscrap
graham4anything
grasswire
Lady Freedom Returns
Link Speed
Loc0nuts
malaise
Manifestor_of_Light
the moles
NYC_SKP
Seabeyond
SidDithers
Taverner
TheMastersNemesis
trumad

the Willie:

cali
Omaha Steve
Redstone
Stinky the Clown

the Steve:

DainBramaged

the Rob:

bainsbane
Lady Freedom Returns
nadinbrzezinski
Taverner

the Nadin:

bainsbane
nadinbrzezinski

William Pitt for the Willie has been rejected; not eligible (see rules).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2013, 03:08:37 PM »
DOTY:

rsmith6621-  for delivering lame bouncies like the mailman delivers junk mail

William Pitt-  for being a falling-down drunk for another year

fizzgig-  the naked shaved head primitive who recently may or may not have hopped around in the sack with frank

OmahaSteve- a perennial election loser

I would also like to throw in two other primitive groups for DOTY nomination:

First, the primitives who attack the other primitives when they post their Kenyacare horror stories.  Here is a thread by another primitive condemning this mob's attitude: http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,92518.0.html  (I don't have a name for this group.  Perhaps someone else could think of something.)

Secondly, the WishaDU mob.  This group includes all beggars and their enablers.  Examples would be  Amber, Stewert, Atomic Kitten, and a whole host of other begging primitives and those that run WishaDU who post threads admonishing the primitives for not giving enough.    

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2013, 03:12:45 PM »
The “Willie,” -- I gotta go with Redstone.

You know, I've always been a big advocate of Chief S itting Bull, the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive, being permanently and foreverly enshrined as the Greatest Primitive, Ever.

Chief S itting Bull personified every principal characteristic of primitivity, being foul, arrogant, angry, bitter, irrational, hate-filled, stupid.  But mostly arrogant.  He had a real problem with impulse-control.

He died, reportedly, by his own hand two years ago.

I dunno where it's at here, but I wrote a eulogy for him that I'm sure his widow had it printed, laminated, and inserted into her Bible for solace and comfort in her life without him.

I tried getting Chief S itting Bull the Willie, but never could.

Perhaps this year's his year.

I'm going to nominate this primitive for the Willie too; the late red round one:

apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2013, 03:17:31 PM »
.....I would also like to throw in two other primitive groups for DOTY nomination:

First, the primitives who attack the other primitives when they post their Kenyacare horror stories.  Here is a thread by another primitive condemning this mob's attitude:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,92518.0.html  

(I don't have a name for this group.  Perhaps someone else could think of something.)

I dunno; the 0bamacare lemmings, perhaps?  A good nomination.

Secondly, the WishaDU mob.  This group includes all beggars and their enablers.  Examples would be  Amber, Stewert, Atomic Kitten, and a whole host of other begging primitives and those that run WishaDU who post threads admonishing the primitives for not giving enough.

The wishforadupe beggars, perhaps?  Another good nomination.

Thank you!  Excellent ideas!
apres moi, le deluge