Author Topic: Neighbor reportedly rushes 5-year-old boy playing outside, puts a gun to his hea  (Read 928 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Neighbor reportedly rushes 5-year-old boy playing outside, puts a gun to his head, and executes him [UPDATED]
https://www.theblaze.com/news/felon-rushes-5-year-old-boy-playing-outside-puts-a-gun-to-his-head-and-executes-him

A 5-year-old boy is dead after a man in Wilson, North Carolina, reportedly ran up to the child while he was playing in a neighborhood street and fatally shot the child in the head.

According to a report from WRAL-TV, the shooting took place on Sunday.

Cannon Hinnant was playing outside his father's house on the dusky summer evening when their neighbor — 25-year-old Darius N. Sessoms — charged Cannon, produced a handgun, and shot him in the head.

The child's 7-year-old and 8-year-old siblings witnessed the murder.

This is really vile.  :mad: :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
'I screamed': Father of slain 5-year-old says he can't fathom why his son was killed
https://local21news.com/news/nation-world/i-screamed-father-of-slain-5-year-old-says-he-cant-fathom-why-his-son-was-killed

WILSON, N.C. (WSET) — The 5-year-old boy who was shot to death outside his father's home in Wilson, North Carolina has been laid to rest.

Witnesses told police that Cannon Hinnant was riding a bike when his father's neighbor walked up to him and shot him in the head in front of his two sisters, ages 8 and 7.

Capt. Steve Stroud with the Wilson Police Department said officers and emergency personnel performed first aid before the boy was taken to Wilson Medical Center, where he died.

Cannon Hinnant was murdered in front of his sisters. He died in his father's arm.  :mad: :argh:

Police said 25-year-old Darius Nathaniel Sessoms was arrested Monday. He's charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bond.

Austin told the news station that Sessoms had been over to his home the day before, sat on his porch and drank beer, and they have lived next to each other for eight years.

"The Lord says to love our neighbor. I have plenty of food to go around. I just wanted to be nice," Hinnant said. "There wasn't anything between me and him, any bad blood whatsoever, for him to have a reason to do this."

After Cannon was shot, Austin said he scooped him up into his arms and screamed.

"I screamed, 'Somebody, please help me save my son! Help me save my son, please,'" he told WRAL. "[You] can't imagine what it's like to hold your son in your arms with a gunshot wound to the head, and his blood is running down your arms."
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline ChuckJ

Most of the mainstream media has been pretty quiet about this. I guess that can give a clue as to what matters to them.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
This story is so incredibly sad and infuriating at the same time!  The only place you hear about it is on the Internet on social networks or forums like this. DU hasn’t mentioned it as far as I can see. Wrong narrative for DU and MSM.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

This story is so incredibly sad and infuriating at the same time!  The only place you hear about it is on the Internet on social networks or forums like this. DU hasn’t mentioned it as far as I can see. Wrong narrative for DU and MSM.

KC

The MSM is reporting on the story, but they gloss over the fact that a black man murdered a white child for no reason. I wonder if his reasons were based on all the white hatred being spread by BLM, the MSM and liberals.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Authorities make second arrest in execution-style murder of 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant
https://www.theblaze.com/news/authorities-make-second-arrest-in-execution-style-murder-of-5-year-old-cannon-hinnant

Authorities have arrested a second suspect in the execution-style shooting death of North Carolina 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant.

What is a brief history?
Suspect Darrius Sessoms, a neighbor to the Hinnant family, reportedly walked up to Cannon as the child rode his bike in the street on Aug. 9.

Eyewitnesses say that they saw Sessoms pull out a gun and execute Hinnant in full view. Cannon's 7-year-old and 8-year-old siblings also witnessed the murder.

An accomplice to Darrius Sessoms has been arrested.

What are the details?
Wilson County, North Carolina, police arrested 21-year-old Aolani Takemi Marie Pettit earlier this week. She was charged with aiding Sessoms after he reportedly murdered the child.

According to local reports, Pettit allegedly helped Sessoms flee from police before he was taken into custody the day after the shooting.

Wilson police in North Carolina said Aolani Takemi Marie Pettit, 21, of Wilson, was arrested Tuesday. https://t.co/byAjIgkcad
— WSOCTV (@WSOCTV)1600830560.0
WTVD-TV reported that authorities charged Pettit with felony accessory after the fact. She received a $250,000 secured bond.

Aolani Takemi Marie Pettit aided Darrius Sessoms.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du