Author Topic: Let me tell you what haunts this guy: PCIntern  (Read 3155 times)

Offline CC27

Let me tell you what haunts this guy: PCIntern
« on: October 22, 2019, 08:02:30 AM »
PCIntern (18,138 posts)

Let me tell you what haunts this guy:

Yes I am aware that he has no morals, no depth, no intellect, no nothing: he is as close as you can find to pure Id in the human population, although “some people say” that he’s subhuman. Perhaps “many people say that”.

In the depths of the quiet night, in his bedroom which only he occupies, amidst the smell of his sweat mixed with his unwashed folds of flesh, with faint odor of cologne, his mind races: he is going to someday die, and all the verbiage vomited from his pursed lips will not change that. No entreaties from his red hat wearing “base” will be able to help him. He knows that he is obese and terribly ill: he can feel the changes. His strength is waning from the Studio 54 days, his bowel movements and urinary patterns have become that of an old, sickly man. His erections depend upon medications and although that is not a problem for most men to handle, for him it is a terrible weakness which no one can know about. He thinks about all the women who no longer exist in his sphere, whom he believes loved him desperately and because of that he needed to pay them to prove his worth. In short, he is a man who looks only on the Deposit side of the bank statement ignoring the huge debits opposing them: a narrow field of view. He scratches the itches in various places and reaches for his phone in order not to communicate with the worldfor that is meaningless to him, but to stave off the dark spirits which are consuming him, each day being one day closer to the final day. This is his fate and he is alone in a fashion which almost none of us may conceive of. Friendless, loveless, vacuous of mind, he descends into this abyss nightly.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212608800

You are so void of ideas you come up with this mindless crap.

Offline SVPete

Re: Let me tell you what haunts this guy: PCIntern
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 09:32:59 AM »
If one wades through DU-Moron PCIntern's blather you'll learn he's divined that Trump fears death.  DU-Moron PCIntern is, IIRC somewhere in his mid 60s. He should be reflecting on his own mortality rather than blathering about others'.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 10:10:58 AM »
Sounds like he is describing the average democrat. :thatsright: :mental: :bird: :bird: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 01:15:13 PM »
Sounds like he is describing the average democrat. :thatsright: :mental: :bird: :bird: :bird:

When I saw "this guy", I thought the DUmbass was talking about themself.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 03:04:07 PM »
When I saw "this guy", I thought the DUmbass was talking about themself.

In truth, he is.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 08:50:49 PM »
PCIntern (18,138 posts)

Let me tell you what haunts this guy:

Yes I am aware that he has no morals, no depth, no intellect, no nothing: he is as close as you can find to pure Id in the human population, although “some people say” that he’s subhuman. Perhaps “many people say that”.

In the depths of the quiet night, in his bedroom which only he occupies, amidst the smell of his sweat mixed with his unwashed folds of flesh, with faint odor of cologne, his mind races: he is going to someday die, and all the verbiage vomited from his pursed lips will not change that. No entreaties from his red hat wearing “base” will be able to help him. He knows that he is obese and terribly ill: he can feel the changes. His strength is waning from the Studio 54 days, his bowel movements and urinary patterns have become that of an old, sickly man. His erections depend upon medications and although that is not a problem for most men to handle, for him it is a terrible weakness which no one can know about. He thinks about all the women who no longer exist in his sphere, whom he believes loved him desperately and because of that he needed to pay them to prove his worth. In short, he is a man who looks only on the Deposit side of the bank statement ignoring the huge debits opposing them: a narrow field of view. He scratches the itches in various places and reaches for his phone in order not to communicate with the worldfor that is meaningless to him, but to stave off the dark spirits which are consuming him, each day being one day closer to the final day. This is his fate and he is alone in a fashion which almost none of us may conceive of. Friendless, loveless, vacuous of mind, he descends into this abyss nightly.

Don't hold me to this... but that "passage" sounds awfully familiar. Familiar enough to make me think I have read it before. In a book. By a real author.  Can't put my finger on it.  Might be wrong. 

Dunno.  Sure don't sound like the Philly dentist though.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi