Author Topic: primitives have a rather high opinon of themselves, their skills and talents  (Read 6381 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212606942

Oh my.

Stuart G (23,605 posts)     Mon Oct 21, 2019, 03:45 PM

Interesting Thought: "Most of the people who are currently at Democratic Underground would

do a better job at being President of the United States than Donald Trump." (if we would be willing to devote the time to the job.)

It will take a lot of work to reverse the damage he has done, but most of us here would still do a much better job than Donald Trump.

Lots of unintentional funny primitive comments at the link, but as conservativecave's running slow, it would take forever to copy-and-paste much of it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

For being such broke ass losers that need other people's forced money to live day to day.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

It's a childish boast... because the premise involves 'taking over after obama'.

Anybody at DU can do a better job 'taking over after obama', isn't going to garner many weighty responses.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Star Member trueblue2007 (11,610 posts)
10. we have 5 cats. ANNIE, TAFFY, INKY, SADIE & SALLY. they are smarter than RUMP

Your house must smell real good. Cat piss palace! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Stuart G (23,605 posts)     Mon Oct 21, 2019, 03:45 PM

Interesting Thought: "Most of the people who are currently at Democratic Underground would

do a better job at being President of the United States than Donald Trump." (if we would be willing to devote the time to the job.)

Taking time to do the job would cut into your bong time you lazy ass wipe. :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Wow, a childish response, sooo..................mature...........
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Delmar

Response to Stuart G (Original post)Mon Oct 21, 2019, 03:49 PM
Star Member Aristus (47,767 posts)
3. I don't know if I would make a good President.

I would spend most of my time trying to make my Presidency as much like the TV show The West Wing as possible.

What makes for a great TV show might not necessarily work in real life...

Unmoored descent into fantasyland.  When President Trump wins in 2020, network tv needs to make a West Wing reboot.  They will make a killing. 

Or better yet, some sort of virtual reality game of West Wing where the leftists could put on their virtual reality goggles and immerse themselves in a fantasyland where the democrats always outsmart the republicans.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline I_B_Perky

Dummies think that they can do a better job at running the country... and can't even feed or clothe themselves.  :mental:

Yo dummies?  I got news for ya... every person here can feed/house/clothe themselves and actually send money to the IRS.  Until you worthless pukes can say the same thing... I suggest you STFU and ESAD.

5 cents please  This one is on me, dummies. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

Dummies think that they can do a better job at running the country... and can't even feed or clothe themselves.  :mental:

Yo dummies?  I got news for ya... every person here can feed/house/clothe themselves and actually send money to the IRS.  Until you worthless pukes can say the same thing... I suggest you STFU and ESAD.

5 cents please  This one is on me, dummies.

They'd give you a wooden nickel, so no loss,
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

They'd give you a wooden nickel, so no loss,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK SVPete... that made me LOL!!! H5!!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpsterDiver

>Stuart G (23,605 posts)  "Most of the people who are currently at Democratic Underground would do a better job at being President of the United States than Donald Trump." It will take a lot of work to reverse the damage he has done...

You parasites are too lazy to work.  You are too ignorant to solve your own problems.  America was built to escape your kind.  GFYourself.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
None of them would take the job because it would mess up their disability checks.  I've never seen so many disabled people gathered together in one place before. 

I would really love to see just how many of them are on the government tit, percentage wise.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen