Author Topic: We did it !!!!!!  (Read 1404 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
We did it !!!!!!
« on: May 20, 2013, 08:48:29 AM »
I am not sure Hubby got a good deal or not.   He left the house in our old Kia with his daughter[ the puppy] to go to the store for some grocery's and came home in a new car that I can drive.

It is another Kia as we had such good luck with the trade in.    This latest adoption is 5 years old an 08 a Sorento EX.    I went on line to find out about the SUV as there was no time for me to do more then sit in the drivers seat , it has some of the darnedest controls, knobs and switches I ever saw.

First problem is we have all ways driven standard both our Jeep and the old Kia and a few others in the last 20 years so I was told the owners manual was in the glove box.   Right, we only got one key with some kind of thingamajig and have no idea how to unlock the darn thing to get to the book.

Low mileage  40,000  miles and was definitely garage kept and seldom driven.  I did find out it was rated to tow 4000 pounds +  and we received a real good warranty, all kinds of bells and whistles including a sun roof and a back cargo big enough to go camping and sleep in.     

May take time for us to stop looking for a clutch.  SO---- anyone know anything about these mini work horses ??????