Author Topic: This is HILARIOUS!! Elliot Rosewater - Need I say more? LOL  (Read 965 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
This is HILARIOUS!! Elliot Rosewater - Need I say more? LOL
« on: March 25, 2020, 01:07:10 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213171903

Eliot Rosewater (23,428 posts)

Why are we JUST SITTING HERE waiting to DIE?

Last edited Wed Mar 25, 2020, 01:47 PM - Edit history (2)

Every hour he is in power, he kills more.

Anyone who thinks we can wait until Nov is kidding themselves, if he stays in power the numbers we will be looking at will be STAGGERING...

The only LEGAL way to remove him is to get the GOP to agree to use the 25th...

IF it is NOT used, IF it is NOT done, a LARGE PERCENTAGE of those reading this will be sick or DEAD in the coming months...

WE CANT WAIT...how do we SHAME repub politicians into acting to save THEIR OWN LIVES?

????

Here is how

But there is actually a lesser-known provision in the 25th Amendment, one that doesn’t require as much complicity from cabinet members and others likely in the Trump tank, which some Democrats on Capitol Hill say could provide a solution to Trump’s escalating erraticism. Specifically, section four of the amendment, which stipulates that not only could the vice president and a majority of the cabinet take such action, but the vice president and a majority of “such other body as Congress may by law provide” can determine whether a president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office” due to physical or mental incapacity. In fact, in April 2017, during the 115th session of Congress, Maryland Democrat Jamie Raskin introduced a bill to create just such a body—formally titled the “Oversight Commission on Presidential Capacity”—comprised of former elected officials and medical professionals, selected on a bicameral and bipartisan basis, who, with the support of the vice president, could deem Trump unfit.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/25th-amendment-donald-trump

If GOP house and senate members start pushing pressure on the cabinet because dems pressured them, or if they do it this other way...

If house and senate gop tell pence they have his back, if they tell cabinet members, that is one way...but pence would be just as bad so maybe we are just ****ing doomed.

Turin_C3PO (3,567 posts)

2. Sadly,

I think November is our only option. His cabinet will not 25th him and he won’t be removed by the Senate. I’m not sure what we can do. We don’t have much power at this point.

5. Then it is far far too late, it really is. Many of us on this board right now are infected and

dont know it and when we need help there wont be any.

I have been sounding the alarm for years, knowing full well just how bad cons can be and we now see faced with DEATH they would rather go with the least qualified person alive than one of the most (any democrat)...

Somehow we must make noise NOW.

Turin_C3PO (3,567 posts)

9. I'm all for a huge march in DC.

I don’t have any organizing skills and I’d have to save up money for a couple of months, but I’d definitely go if I knew others were down for it.

Until then, all we can do is call and write our reps, urging them to do the right thing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

jberryhill (61,245 posts)

25. "I'm all for a huge march in DC"
 :thatsright:

DUmbass still doesn't get it!!  LOL  Watch ...

Turin_C3PO (3,567 posts)

35. Lol

I know it seems futile but I’m out of ideas besides voting the bastards out in November.

6. Each day more and more will die, many many more, if we pressure the

cons who of course KNOW rump is the problem, MAYBE they will choose life over death...

We have to try, call your reps and demand they use the 25th...do it daily...please.

The Velveteen Ocelot (81,143 posts)

8. If you just sit there in your house and don't go out, you probably won't die.

While you sit there in your house waiting to not die, you could be contacting your congresscritters and donating money to Democrats. Don't bother trying to shame GOPers because it can't be done.

11. Doing that, wont help if you mean we wait till Nov...we dont have that much time. Look at Italy.

Look at NYC...

We dont have the time...

Red states urged on by rump are NOT SHELTERING in place, many of them...

We DONT have time.

15. Call your house and senate reps, tell them you want them to

remove using 25th, if they are dems tell them you want them to try, somehow, to convince their con friends in the house or senate to do this before WE DIE...each day the failure of the WH will be very clear, each day MANY more will die, if gop pols think they have support to remove him

MAYBE they will

MAYBE it is a one in ten thousand chance, which is still worth 3 minutes a day to make the calls..

or email your rep...I do both, was in a town hall with House rep yesterday, brought it up then...

20. No, but maybe if they hear the intensity in our voices about that we do NOT have till Nov

they might get together and try and convince the cons we are simply going to die otherwise, which for many of us is true.

Right now if you are in a blue state odds are you are under shelter in place, equally odds are if you are in a red state, you are not.

THIS ALONE if changed by new leadership could cut the deaths by MILLIONS...

If we cant leave the house for protests, and we cant and shouldnt, we have ONE TOOL and only one, NOTHING ELSE and that is our email and phone and pressuring politicians.

Phoning or emailing them takes the same amount of time telling me it wont work takes.

What did Obama say, dont boo VOTE..now maybe he would say CALL and PRESSURE them!

21. Minnesota is a strange place.

We are not under an official shelter in place order (yet) but almost everyone is doing it anyhow.

:rotf:

22. Damn, didnt know that...how unfortunate.

Real leadership in the WH could call on all states to do this, but I guess they dont have to and not sure if a real prez was there is there a way she could do it nationally?

dont know

ALL states should be shelter in place, yet the idiot wants to "open up" the country, as if he had anything to do with "closing it"

24. Our governor is using statistical modeling to shut down more gradually

as the health department's models recommend. When things improve the shutdowns will also be lifted gradually. This seems to be a pretty sensible way to do it, since even most people who are not under orders have already done it anyhow.

29. OK, fine..but like Bill Gates just said, we should have done a national shutdown, it would have

worked and it is too late...not too late to avoid FUTURE increase in losses though...yes, by not doing it when we should have many more will die, but we can still do it...

I just think we collectively dont understand how bad it is and that we dont have the time some think we have.

The Bill Gates info is here somewhere

On and on he goes.  This dude is OFF the RAILS!!  LOL

Be hilarious to walk past his house and pretend cough toward his front yard. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

Re: This is HILARIOUS!! Elliot Rosewater - Need I say more? LOL
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 01:17:58 PM »
They never give any proof that President Trump is unfit.

Yet every time Gropin' Joe Biden opens his cock holster, he lets everyone know that he has mental problems.  But the good little sheep of DU will vote for him anyway.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 01:30:59 PM »
 ::) I guess DU's TDS Carousel has come back around to their 25th Amendment squishy odoriferous brown ring again. ::) DU-Member NRaleighLiberal also has a thread with the same stupid BS.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 01:33:29 PM »
We have had something like 1,000 deaths due to the Wuhan Virus. I wonder if Elliott Rosewater was this concerned when 4X as many Americans died during the Obama Flu pandemic of 2009 BEFORE he was able to get off his ass and declare a national public health emergency? I wonder what he thinks of the fact that 12,000 Americans DIED because of the Obama Flu?

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 01:47:59 PM »
Eliot Rosewater (23,431 posts)

17. We have a leader and he is doing a live thing on FB now...Joe

check it out now and we can talk later

https://www.facebook.com/joebiden/

Worry about WS if you dont die...not important now
Yes!!! Let's have our leader, Joe-mentia, lead this movement!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 02:22:45 PM »
But there is actually a lesser-known provision in the 25th Amendment...

Is this similar to the lesser known codicil in the Faber College constitution that permits putting the Delta house on double secret probation?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 02:26:11 PM »
If there is a list of DU-folk unqualified to comment on anyone's sanity, Elliot has to be very near the top (= least qualified) of the list (ditto Buggee's sock).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 02:28:37 PM »
Yes!!! Let's have our leader, Joe-mentia, lead this movement!

I saw an absolutely cringe worthy interview of Biden today. Coughing into his hand saying he was fine and he was COMPLETELY incoherent most of the time.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 02:30:25 PM »

5. Then it is far far too late, it really is. Many of us on this board right now are infected

I'm no Truth is All, but if one extrapolated the data, the likelihood raw total of the DUmmy population suggests there is maybe one DUmmy actually has the Chinese Red Death.  But don't let facts get in the way of your horse crap narrative.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2020, 02:38:05 PM »
WOW now there is someone in desperate need of the fish tank cleaner treatment.  :o
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2020, 02:43:22 PM »
I'm no Truth is All, but if one extrapolated the data, the likelihood raw total of the DUmmy population suggests there is maybe one DUmmy actually has the Chinese Red Death.  But don't let facts get in the way of your horse crap narrative.

But it is safe to say that the majority of the DUngheap DUngeon suffers from one or more illnesses, both physical and mental.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2020, 02:46:26 PM »

I saw an absolutely cringe worthy interview of Biden today. Coughing into his hand saying he was fine and he was COMPLETELY incoherent most of the time.

KC

https://twitter.com/heather_giron/status/1242897227720331265

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2020, 03:01:24 PM »

22. Damn, didnt know that...how unfortunate.

Real leadership in the WH could call on all states to do this, but I guess they dont have to and not sure if a real prez was there is there a way she could do it nationally?

dont know

ALL states should be shelter in place, yet the idiot wants to "open up" the country, as if he had anything to do with "closing it"

Trump has left it up to governors to make this decision based on what's happening in each state.

If he mandated a national lockdown then the DUmmies would all be screaming how Trump is  a Hitler wannabe dictator.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 03:03:36 PM by DUmpDiver »

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2020, 03:05:56 PM »
Everything the DUmmies love and want to force on all of us is what is killing them.

Multifamily dwellings cramming hundreds of people together in small spaces. Mass transit where they're shoulder to shoulder and holding on to the same disease ridden handles and straps every day, this is what is causing the rapid spread in Democrat Shitholes.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2020, 04:09:20 PM »

https://twitter.com/heather_giron/status/1242897227720331265

That’s the one!!  If anyone hasn’t watched this I encourage you to watch and share.

KC

*Stolen