Author Topic: Today's letters to our beloved democrat lemming from FL  (Read 784 times)

Offline 5412

Today's letters to our beloved democrat lemming from FL
« on: March 06, 2009, 07:19:03 AM »
Good Morning everyone,

Today or beloved democrat Senator Nelson will receive two emails from me.  The fact that his constituients overwhelmingly tell him to vote one way on a bill and he does the opposite is just a tiny problem for us in Florida.  I mean, just because he campaigned for the right to represent US, and once he got there he represents Pelosi instead, he must figure we seniors are too busy to notice while we are taking our naps.

The first one is regarding the budget, the second is titled "Senator Nelson you gonna sell us Florida seniors out once again?"

Some folks have asked if they might borrow some ideas or points from my letters.  Don't even ask, take the whole thing for all I care.  Please flood your elected representatives with letters, phone calls and emails screaming your head off.  This insanity has to stop.

thanks,

Dear Senator Nelson,

It is time for you to take a deep breath and do what is right......and that sure as hell is not vote to maintain party unity.

The current budget bill is terrible and things need to be changed.

1.  ALL THE PORK, ALL OF IT HAS TO COME OUT.

2.  NO BUDGET CUTS FOR THE MILITARY

3.  AMPLE BUDGET MUST BE ADDED TO TOTALLY PROTECT AND SEAL OUR BORDER WITH MEXICO

Senator, I am reading where some democrats with a bit of common sense are realizing the your President is leading our country down the path to total fiscal destruction.  The only good thing that will come of that is the democrats who support him will also see their careers destroyed as well.

PLEASE, THERE CAN BE NO COMPROMISE IN ORDER TO GET A BILL PASSED IN A HURRY, IF YOU HAVE TO DELIBERATE UNTIL SEPTEMBER TO GET IT PARED DOWN TO SOMETHING SENSIBLE, THEN DO THAT.

regards,

Dear Senator Nelson,

Well the president is forming his health care team and urging for immediate passage to solve the health care "crisis".

SENATOR NELSON, PLEASE STOP THIS INSANITY.  WE BOTH KNOW THE COMMITTEE IS A FARCE AND THEY PLAN ON RAMMING HEALTH CARE BASED ON "COST EFFECTIVENESS" DOWN THE THROATS OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC BEFORE THEY CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENS.

In Daschle's book he said the legislation must be passed before the public can mount opposition.

I ASK EACH AND EVERY SENATOR THIS QUESTION.  HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY RATIONING HEALTH CARE FOR SENIORS, MANY WHO HAVE SERVED OUR COUNTRY, FOUGHT IN WARS, BASED ON BUDGETARY CONCERNS, WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO SPEND BILLIONS ON HEALTH CARE FOR FOLKS IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY?

Please scream, filibuster, stage a senate walk out, do whatever you have to do to protect our citizens from the democrat party.  The overwhelming majority of Americans do not want their health care decisions, or recommendations made by the government.  TO PASS SUCH A BILL IS IMMORAL.

On the stimulus bill you indicated that 90% of the people that contacted you were against it, but you voted for it anyway.....DO YOUR DAMN JOB AND REPRESENT THOSE OF US WHO HIRED YOU....  So, Senator Nelson, you gonna sell us out once again???

ARE NOT OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES SUPPOSED TO DO JUST THAT, REPRESENT US AND OUR VIEWS IN CONGRESS?

Senator, I know dozens of folks who are scared to death.  I use the example of a hip or knee replacement.  If the government deems the senior is too old to justify the cost, they give them two Tylenol and let them live in pain for the rest of their lives?

ON THIS ISSUE THERE CAN BE NO COMPROMISE.  PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS STOPPED IN IT'S TRACKS.....AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, UNTIL THERE IS NOT ONE DIME SPENT ON HEALTH CARE FOR FOLKS HERE ILLEGALLY, THERE SHOULD BE NO HEALTH BILL PASSED AT ALL.

Yes, Senator Nelson, us seniors are in a state of panic, and for good reason.

If any health care bill passes with the "cost effectiveness" provision, or even steps moving toward that direction, you can be sure Floridians will hold you PERSONALLY responsible.

regards,
Dennis Miller
Lakeland, FL