Author Topic: I'm Tellin' Y'all...This Omarosa Thing Is a Trojan Horse...  (Read 1099 times)

Offline CC27

I'm Tellin' Y'all...This Omarosa Thing Is a Trojan Horse...
« on: August 14, 2018, 02:45:14 PM »
The_Counsel (975 posts)

I'm Tellin' Y'all...This Omarosa Thing Is a Trojan Horse...

This Trump/Omarosa breakup is funny and all, but I'm telling you: This is a Trojan horse.

The news media seems all too happy to take interviews from her and play those "tapes" because it appears to make Trump look bad.

Meanwhile, Omarosa is quietly laying the seeds of doubt that he's out of touch, and therefore couldn't possibly be guilty of collusion.

She's Oliver North, y'all...

#StayWoke
#NoOkeyDoke

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210999951

Mole. But if this is a real DUmmie look out.

Offline SVPete

Re: I'm Tellin' Y'all...This Omarosa Thing Is a Trojan Horse...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 03:13:16 PM »
Whoever LPC Noob The_Counsel is, (s)he is conflating a "Trojan Horse" with a "Red Herring".

Omarosa is much simpler. She a self-promoter trying to cash in on having been in the Trump Campaign and Administration by seeming to jump ship. IOW, a fast-buck artist.

Personally, I don't think she'll make enough bucks to last her the remaining 40-50 years of her life and will find she's made herself unemployable.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 05:13:45 PM »
Omarosa and James Comey are one and the same person. Has anyone ever seen the two in the same room?
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 10:25:28 AM »
Whoever LPC Noob The_Counsel is, (s)he is conflating a "Trojan Horse" with a "Red Herring".

Omarosa is much simpler. She a self-promoter trying to cash in on having been in the Trump Campaign and Administration by seeming to jump ship. IOW, a fast-buck artist.

Personally, I don't think she'll make enough bucks to last her the remaining 40-50 years of her life and will find she's made herself unemployable.
She was associated with Trump. Slandering and libeling him will get her the cred to get a job on CNN or MesSBC.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke