Author Topic: What to Expect When Obama Loses  (Read 9301 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: What to Expect When Obama Loses
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2008, 01:39:00 PM »
I wouldn't agree about Obama because I don't see the crime he's committed. I would agree about Ayers and haven't figured out why he's not in jail. The others I don't know who they are.
Ayers is free b/c the judge threw-out the wiretap (pre-Patriot Act doncha know).

Obama broke ethics laws by accepting speaking fees

Most libs do want terrorists in jail.
HA!

How many shit-stains at DU trumpet that McCain killed more people than Ayers (post-Vietnam communist genocide notwithstanding it sems)?

How many libs blame the US for 9/11...only condemning it if they're polluted enought to call it MIHOP...or cackle with glee when the US body counts climbed in Iraq?

Ward Churchill is a lib icon.

Howard Dean posed with Code Pink t-shirts even though CP gave $700k to al Zarqawi back when he was in control of Fallujah.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Lanie

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2008, 01:40:34 PM »
Not la-la land.  Reality.

And the fact that the President can't wipe his ass in the Oval office bathroom with out a Secret Security agent monitoring the activity.

But why even assume it's the kind of person you described.

Why not make it some pissed off Hillary supporter?

Or is stereo typing broadbrush all you have left in your Liberal bag of tricks?

I said I think Obama can be assassinated, not that it would be a Republican who did it. If worry about the right getting the blame is all you're worried about, then fine. It can be a Democrat too. I'll be very surprised if eight years of him being President goes by and nobody tries it.
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »
Ayers is free b/c the judge threw-out the wiretap (pre-Patriot Act doncha know).

Obama broke ethics laws by accepting speaking fees
HA!

How many shit-stains at DU trumpet that McCain killed more people than Ayers (post-Vietnam communist genocide notwithstanding it sems)?

How many libs blame the US for 9/11...only condemning it if they're polluted enought to call it MIHOP...or cackle with glee when the US body counts climbed in Iraq?

Ward Churchill is a lib icon.

Howard Dean posed with Code Pink t-shirts even though CP gave $700k to al Zarqawi back when he was in control of Fallujah.

I'll have to look up speaking fees to see what you're talking about. I don't think much about DUers because I'm more focused on libs in RL and on more reasonable boards. Actually, the rest of DU is fine. it's two or three boards on there with all the wackjobs. I don't even hardly read it now, so I can't address your point on that much.

Howard Dean was in the wrong.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »
I'll be very surprised if eight years of him being President goes by and nobody tries it.

Well he won't even serve 4 years so you don't have to worry about it.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2008, 02:08:12 PM »
I said I think Obama can be assassinated, not that it would be a Republican who did it. If worry about the right getting the blame is all you're worried about, then fine. It can be a Democrat too. I'll be very surprised if eight years of him being President goes by and nobody tries it.

Any president or presidential candidate can be and has been targeted for assassination.  Isn't that a no-brainer?  The bulk of threats never reach the ears of the public for good reason.  Liberals are the only ones I hear talking this up and they're far too eager to see this scenario played out.  Can you explain this phenomenon?

This is the first I've heard of first terms being eight years in length.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »
Ok, this is a joke right?(What part of Lanie isn't?)  I mean didn't someone recently tell one and al lthat she wasn't comming back? (boo hoo)  :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »
Since you asked, I've been wanting to see proof of your usertitle.

Again, what the hell do you mean by this? Are you questioning my Administrator status?

Here's a newsflash for you, you're a liberal on a conservative board, and one that's not well-liked. You think it's my job to come to your defense? Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up the fastest. You've never made ANY attempt to get along with anyone.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lanie

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2008, 08:30:01 PM »
Again, what the hell do you mean by this? Are you questioning my Administrator status?

Here's a newsflash for you, you're a liberal on a conservative board, and one that's not well-liked. You think it's my job to come to your defense? Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up the fastest. You've never made ANY attempt to get along with anyone.

I'm not questioning your admin status.

I want proof that you're a hotty. Post a pic showing how hot you are.

It was my attempt to be light hearted. I'm sure somebody somewhere can confirm that I flirt, even when it doesn't make sense. lol. And actually, I've tried very hard to get along with people. It normally is working to a point until a certain person comes in, pokes and provokes, and then I'm too weak to resist it. (Not talking about you).
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 08:33:00 PM by Lanie »

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2008, 08:55:50 PM »
Hotty Toddy has not a damn thing to do with the way I look. How about this, open up another browser and type in "Hotty Toddy", then resolve it with my avatar.

Research. It's your friend.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lanie

« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2008, 08:59:06 PM »
Hotty Toddy has not a damn thing to do with the way I look. How about this, open up another browser and type in "Hotty Toddy", then resolve it with my avatar.

Research. It's your friend.

Hmmm. Never been much of a football person. Okay, thanks. :)