Author Topic: "Women's feet are a mess (not so with men's feet)" (Sarah Ibarruri)  (Read 1830 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: "Women's feet are a mess (not so with men's feet)" (Sarah Ibarruri)
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 10:38:44 PM »
I think it's taken from that famous Earl Butz joke about the only things minorities want.

I remember that one.

"Loose shoes, tight *****, and a warm place to ****!"   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline cmypay

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 10:54:57 AM »
Oh, I just love shoes...it's an addiction. I love the styles right now...platforms with class. Get me a pair of Jimmy Choo's and I'll follow you anywhere. And purses. I'm obsessed with my handbag matching my shoes. Can't believe there's actually a DUmmie that's fashion forward.

Cindie

Me too! Saddest part of the whole back surgery/recovery thing was the day the dr said no more high-heels, ever.  :bawl:

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2012, 03:42:08 PM »
Sarah wears hooker shoes to get some Republican booty.  Ugly girls gotta use every weapon.   :rotf:

I personally prefer to go barefoot.  I hate wearing shoes period.  I did the heels in my younger years, varicose veins run in my family.  I quit before my legs got all marked up with blue lightning strikes.  No heels are worth having varicose veins.