Author Topic: Man tries to lure teen and gets mom's fist instead  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Karin

Re: Man tries to lure teen and gets mom's fist instead
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2011, 08:27:27 AM »
Enormous thread, with lots of hairpulling, pushing, shoving and screaming.  Uppityperson has decided to quit the DU for a little while over this squabble.  Here's a quote I just love:

Dappleganger  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-20-11 11:11 AM
Response to Reply #6
258. Oh **** you...
 seriously, that is too stupid.
 An all-purpose reply to the DUmp.  That was aimed at The Doctor, who advocates saying Meh to the guy and ignoring him, I guess.  The Doctor is particularly odious on that thread, as bad as pipi-k (who I've seen act somewhat reasonable in the past).  

I'm continuing to read that thread over there, and this Doctor asshole is infuriating me.  Lurkers, this is why people despise liberals.  You know damn well that Liberal is a dirty word, and this is why. 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:40:12 AM by Karin »

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 08:47:35 AM »
The guy in the alley was clearly short about 5 beers of a sixpack, but it doesn't sound like 'Just words,' it sounds like an (Ineptly) attempted abduction to me.  If he'd been less looney-tunes the whole thing might have turned out a lot worse.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 10:21:15 AM »
It's a fascinating thread.  Like a train wreck, I can't look away.

pipi_k  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-20-11 03:47 PM
Response to Reply #319
331. Well, there's one really encouraging thing anyway....
 My curiosity got the better of me, so I sprayed myself with Lysol, put on my rubber gloves and gas mask, and ventured over to The Site That Shall Not Be Named.

All those cute little Freepers over there. So sweet. They're all expressing the same exact thoughts as some of what's right here at DU.

Sometimes there are subjects that really can unite people across party lines.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry....

This went on for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, with pipi posting every other post.  I'm tired of reading her repetitive apologist bullshit.  She made a lot of enemies with this thread. 

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 10:48:27 AM »
My curiosity got the better of me, so I sprayed myself with Lysol, put on my rubber gloves and gas mask, and ventured over to The Site That Shall Not Be Named.

Judging from the pictures on the DU web site, she should be dousing herself with Lysol and TETRA-ABC every time she logs in over there.  I've never seen some people so devoid of class or taste as some of the photos I saw of DU members' homes.  And then they complain about having roach or rodent problems.  Geez.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 12:31:45 PM »
After reading what they wrote, I truly now believe that libs have no souls.  God help their children. Please God help them.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 07:07:57 PM »
"Why did you put 16 rounds into him Mrs. Aprilrazz?"
"Because I didn't have 17 and he tried to rape my 13 year old daughter officer"
"Carry on then, and nice grouping" :-)

They'd be asking me why 15 was in the crotch and 1 in the head... the last one.   :-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 09:58:22 AM »
"I got down to the alley and I confronted him. I said, 'Why are you staring at the kids?' and he looks at me and says, 'I want to marry the red head.' I came unglued at that point. I was like 'Dude, she's only 13 and that's my daughter,'" Pullen told the station.

Police said Pullen punched Harding in the face. Then the girl's father and one of his friends chased Harding and kicked his friggin ass., KCCI reported.

GET IT, DUMMIES?

FIXED

You "people" are GD scum.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2011, 10:40:41 AM »
They'd be asking me why 15 was in the crotch and 1 in the head... the last one.   :-)

What we don't do is to stick up for the parents of children who attempt to protect their children from Perverts.  

We all knee jerk about what we would do in Case someone harmed our child.      Reality comes when it actually happends and the weight of the LAW is on the side of the pervert.

So many cases of these things, I had just one brush with the law, not me, I was a wittiness.  

12 or so a.m.   I awoke as did my children to screams from the neighbor next door in an apartment.

My kids came running into my bedroom to ask the neighbor to turn down their TV.   I called the police.

It took 3 years for the law to play out.  The neighbor had defended herself and kids with a knife, she carved him up like a leg of lamb.  he survived and sued Her for medical bills, pain and suffering.

Here's how this went, the Perp had the IQ of 80, never been in trouble in his life.   Sang in the Church Choir and volunteered to cook at a homeless shelter.    Salt of the earth said everyone who knew him, he did not drink, smoke anything, not so much as a parking ticket.

Here's how the story was reported---I had moved by that time and had to follow this in the news.

This man had gone to a bachelor party for a friend and someone there put some drug in his soda as a joke against the -----sorry for the uses of this word but in court called him a retard.     He was dropped off 30+ miles from home at an apt. complex and as it was the same style as his, thought he was home.

Totally discombobulated he went up stairs to where he though his apartment was, the door had somehow been left unlocked by the kids?????

As the floor plan was very much like his apartment he went to bed only to find a screaming woman and in the dark 4 kids descending on him like rabid rats.    He kept trying to talk but the woman made a run for the kitchen and as she knew her away around her furniture, he did not, he kept falling over chairs and tables she got the Knife .

What a legal mess, -----Oh yes to top this off the woman needed hearing aids so as she  was not wearing them to bed, could not hear a word the man was saying.

So who was at fault here, the kid that did not lock the door, the Perv that had been drugged as a joke, the woman for not keeping in her hearing aids, the company that made the knife she calved him up with.

Decision's from Court, woman's fault for not checking that the door was locked. This came at about the same time the law was passed that if you leave your keys in the car and it is stolen, you bare half the blame.

So what about Kids, if they are kidnapped when you are not there, do you now have to take half the blame???

Crazy world and the Lawyers and judges out there can turn a victim into someone worse then the Perp.

Soon to be coming your way, the Monsters.

Well golly gee, I would not have stolen your car but you put out the invite leaving your keys in it, I would not have crawled into your home and killed grandma had you installed state of the arts security System.   The public knows we monsters are out there but ignore us, like not wearing a seat belt, this will not happen to me.

Leave a child under the age of 10 for any one moment and they are pray for us monsters, yup, it was Your inattention to your kids, like leaving the door unlocked that caused us monsters to do the crime.

5 years from now if not sooner this plea will be heard in courts, we the victims will be held responsible for anything a monster does to us.    

I think in this area the old " shoot first, ask questions later " Stand firm and the only thing to tell your Lawyer is, " I did not know the gun was loaded"

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2011, 12:06:21 PM »
This man had gone to a bachelor party for a friend and someone there put some drug in his soda as a joke against the -----sorry for the uses of this word but in court called him a retard.     He was dropped off 30+ miles from home at an apt. complex and as it was the same style as his, thought he was home.

Totally discombobulated he went up stairs to where he though his apartment was, the door had somehow been left unlocked by the kids?????

As the floor plan was very much like his apartment he went to bed only to find a screaming woman and in the dark 4 kids descending on him like rabid rats.    He kept trying to talk but the woman made a run for the kitchen and as she knew her away around her furniture, he did not, he kept falling over chairs and tables she got the Knife .

What a legal mess, -----Oh yes to top this off the woman needed hearing aids so as she  was not wearing them to bed, could not hear a word the man was saying.

Actually vesta, I have to thank you for posting at least that particular part of your latest stream-of-consicousness brainfart. 

Over a year ago one of my kids was drugged by some dirtbag neighbors in his apartment complex at college.  Hell, they might have even thought they were doing him a favor since he was having trouble sleeping and it was an antidepressant.  Unfortunately he had a very bad reaction to it (Consistent with the worst of the "Warning, may cause..." for that drug, which people who intentionally take it would know about).  One of the range of adverse reactions is short term amnesia so he couldn't even tell who or how he'd gotten it, though there was no trace of any container or other pills in his room when I cleaned it out later.  He spent four days in a psych ward totally clueless as to why he was there or what was going on with his mind and body until all the toxicology came back, which was toward the end of his stay.  Finally everything passed through his system physiologically, but it was a very damaging experience in many ways.

The lesson in this, Castle Doctrine and all, is that you shouldn't try to kill people just because it might be legal, only when you're truly sure of their bad intent and it's necessary for defense.

BTW, your neighbor was a moron on several levels.  She should have sued impleaded and sued all the assholes who were at the party and dropped off the kid for contribution on the damages.  While she probably would have been justified in shooting him under the circumstances since at the first instance he would reasonably have seemed to be a home invader, carving him up with a knife takes time and effort during which it sounds like he was only passively defending himself, which raises an excessive force problem for her that is almost certainly really why she lost.     

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 06:27:26 AM »
Actually vesta, I have to thank you for posting at least that particular part of your latest stream-of-consicousness brainfart. 

Over a year ago one of my kids was drugged by some dirtbag neighbors in his apartment complex at college.  Hell, they might have even thought they were doing him a favor since he was having trouble sleeping and it was an antidepressant.  Unfortunately he had a very bad reaction to it (Consistent with the worst of the "Warning, may cause..." for that drug, which people who intentionally take it would know about).  One of the range of adverse reactions is short term amnesia so he couldn't even tell who or how he'd gotten it, though there was no trace of any container or other pills in his room when I cleaned it out later.  He spent four days in a psych ward totally clueless as to why he was there or what was going on with his mind and body until all the toxicology came back, which was toward the end of his stay.  Finally everything passed through his system physiologically, but it was a very damaging experience in many ways.

The lesson in this, Castle Doctrine and all, is that you shouldn't try to kill people just because it might be legal, only when you're truly sure of their bad intent and it's necessary for defense.

BTW, your neighbor was a moron on several levels.  She should have sued impleaded and sued all the assholes who were at the party and dropped off the kid for contribution on the damages.  While she probably would have been justified in shooting him under the circumstances since at the first instance he would reasonably have seemed to be a home invader, carving him up with a knife takes time and effort during which it sounds like he was only passively defending himself, which raises an excessive force problem for her that is almost certainly really why she lost.     

Excuse me, finding a stranger in your bed with you can be upsetting to anyone not just women.

You said---------

[/quote]

I see so much of this shit, the case a couple years back of a family that moved to NYC from Conn.--

The husband had sent in information to the city that he owned a hand gun and was waiting to have it registered.  Poor guy, in a New York Moment a week after moving in he awoke to hear movement in the hall, grabbed his weapon and came face to face with a man entering the children's bed room.    He fired--

In came the cops and an ambulance to take the intruder to the hospital and him off to jail for shooting an unarmed---except for his love gun---with an as yet unregistered fire arm.

FOX NEWS decided to champion his cause and gave the problem quite a bit of air time over the next few months.

Back to the neighbors problem.    She had no weapon in the house, husband was at sea at the time.

We or few of us have training in self defence and or worse scenarios, about all we do is teach ourselves and kids what do do in case of a fire, how to get out and have a meet up place for the family.

It is the unexpected happenings that are the most dangerous.   Few people in NJ expect to be attacked in their back yard from a BEAR------Yet it does happen, some people win the lottery in life and some don't.

Now I would guess the rational thing on being awakened by a stranger in a persons bed would be to turn on the light, sit up and introduce your self to the stranger, walk into the kitchen and make them a pot of tea.

She knew the lay out of the furniture, the intruder did not, she had the advantage as there were no lights on and it was quite dark.

All she did, in a befuddled state having no idea what was going on and kids to protect defended herself as best she could.  She fought like a wild cat protecting her baby's.     She gave true meaning to the maternal instinct.  There can be no excessive force used when a mother is protecting her brood.

She could not have at that time sued anyone, the jokers or the intruder.   However, the law courts and whatever kept this circus going and rolling for as long as the Lawyers on both sides were getting paid to represent both sides.

BTW, it takes only less then a minute to do horrid damage to someone in the dark  by anyone over 3 feet tall, a person believing they are under attack, wildly swinging a sharp knife , is called survival.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 09:53:55 AM »
All she did, in a befuddled state having no idea what was going on and kids to protect defended herself as best she could.  She fought like a wild cat protecting her baby's.     She gave true meaning to the maternal instinct.  There can be no excessive force used when a mother is protecting her brood..

Apparently they weren't really under attack and the court didn't agree with you on that one.  She needed hearing aids but took them out and left the apartment door unlocked at night, and had small kids in the apartment?  WTF, Hell yes, she was a moron.

She could not have at that time sued anyone, the jokers or the intruder.   However, the law courts and whatever kept this circus going and rolling for as long as the Lawyers on both sides were getting paid to represent both sides.

Well, you're wrong, but it would just be a waste of my time to explain it to you since you wouldn't understand it anyway.

BTW, it takes only less then a minute to do horrid damage to someone in the dark  by anyone over 3 feet tall, a person believing they are under attack, wildly swinging a sharp knife , is called survival.

A minute's a long time in a knife fight, especially if only one person has a knife.  If she wasn't injured (And you haven't said she was) and he had numerous defensive wounds, I can see how the court would have decided she used excessive force.  If she had shot him it would still have been a tragic mistake hinging on the actions of an instant and probably no liability, but that's not the same thing as a sustained attack with a knife.