Author Topic: Thread to watch: nadinbrzezinski  (Read 1808 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Thread to watch: nadinbrzezinski
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 03:06:15 PM »
Well, the Zbigniew primitive paid homage to freerepublic and the DUmmie FUnnies, but omitted to thank us.

Separate thread here in the DUmpster.

I noticed that. Not even a "site that cannot be named" plug. The ungrateful bitch!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 03:07:58 PM »
Well, the Zbigniew primitive paid homage to freerepublic and the DUmmie FUnnies, but omitted to thank us.

Separate thread here in the DUmpster.
That would probably be grounds for tombstoning, since a link here would indirectly be a link to franksolich, scourge of the primitives and fellow alumnus to Skimmer his ownself. Nadinbrzhszszcczhski is way too smart for that, or anything else.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2011, 03:08:00 PM »
I noticed that. Not even a "site that cannot be named" plug. The ungrateful bitch!

Someone else slipped that in later in the thread. :tinfoil2:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2011, 03:32:51 AM »
Turborama Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Feb-04-11 10:11 PM
Response to Original message
131. Do you know about Conservative Cave's "DUmpster"?   Updated at 12:46 AM

Edited on Fri Feb-04-11 10:12 PM by Turborama
They waste even more time monitoring what we get up to: http: //www. conservativecave . com/ index.php ?board=10.0

(join up the gaps)

They think we are worth so much attention, I almost feel honored.

nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Feb-04-11 10:16 PM
Response to Reply #131
133. Thanks

they even found THIS THRAD

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=c7cd47a23c941c3e88d859782481eddc&topic=55025.0

They are funny... pathetically funny.

nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Feb-04-11 11:18 PM
Response to Reply #133
142. Yes children, since you are readying

I gave a link to the cave... where children are engaged in childish games...

Here more link to the cave...

The Conservative Cave© - A Conservative Political Forum

http://www.conservativecave.com /

To the actual thread

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=c7c...

You are afraid of being found? DO NOT post on the web. It is quite simple... or if you do... guess what? YOU WILL be found...

Speaking of DUMMIES.

Yes DU... we have them actively readying, copying and pasting. And at least one of them posts here. One of them is in the iggy list of a fellow DU'er.

DUMMIES.

Web for idiots is what they need...

I guess the email is to cry over having their supper duper secret website (HA, HA, HA, posted)

Ah... fun times, when idiots decide to play these HS games across the web.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

snagglepuss (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Feb-05-11 12:53 AM
Response to Reply #131
157. I had just found that site earlier. I can't believe the number of threads devoted to DU.

DU certainly puts bees in their bonnets.

Nah, laughing at idiots is good old fashioned fun.
Besides we need to be aware of the thought process of those who are trying to destroy our great country.

Canuckistanian Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Feb-04-11 11:01 PM
Response to Reply #139
140. Apparently

I just had a look at "the other one" and they're even MORE obsessed with us.

You know, if they actually made some points or arguments against us, I might even care. But it's just schoolyard name-calling.

We make arguments against you all the time. You are allowed to come here and argue against us, we are not given that luxury at your site.

nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Feb-05-11 01:08 AM
Response to Reply #159
161. In Junior High School

Yep... I spend twenty minutes reading the threads at that conservative cave... Junior High School would be mature... for these guys.

Sad, really, really sad.

nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Feb-05-11 01:00 AM
Response to Reply #158
160. Nope it does not

Edited on Sat Feb-05-11 01:07 AM by nadinbrzezinski
they are silly, you know what is sad, they actually spend time on us... It is like that is all they do.

Actually I have a full time job, and a great marriage, so posting here and lurking there is only a tiny fraction of my total time.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2011, 03:42:15 AM »
Hey Nadin you are free to sign up here and show us the error of our ways if you so desire.
I know you would rather post in the safety of your echo chamber, so I won't be expecting you here anytime soon.

I would sign up over there and debate you all, but DU does not allow opposing viewpoints.
And yes I know FR is the same way, but here at CC we allow moonbats to post.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 06:07:18 AM »
Nah, laughing at idiots is good old fashioned fun.
Besides we need to be aware of the thought process of those who are trying to destroy our great country.

We make arguments against you all the time. You are allowed to come here and argue against us, we are not given that luxury at your site.

Actually I have a full time job, and a great marriage, so posting here and lurking there is only a tiny fraction of my total time.

True that.  It takes SO little time to read thru a DUmmie thread, mainly because they ALL read the same way, about the same things.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.