Author Topic: DUmpass arrested in CA for sending threatening messages  (Read 630 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
DUmpass arrested in CA for sending threatening messages
« on: January 25, 2019, 06:51:25 PM »
Apparently this happened some months back... anyone have any other good info on DUmpass in question?
Funny reading the replies... the rest of those ingrates are pretending they are a step above or something... and they are all just as vile as the next

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211729095

Fri Jan 25, 2019, 06:43 PM
Star Member uppityperson (113,134 posts)

Fwafefewawe Gawefawef arrested April 2018. Death threat guy!
I did a search last night of a couple bits of his screed to see if he'd been active elsewhere, having noticed him absent from DU. I found this. He pled guilty and is due to be sentenced next week. For those who were fortunate enough to not run afoul of him, I envy you. He was a pain in the on DU for nearly 10 yrs, repeatedly signing up to post his screeds in replies and by pm.

I guess anonymous forums grew boring so he started targeting congress people.

ttps://wtkr.com/2018/04/17/california-man-arrested-for-threatening-virginia-congressman-on-facebook/
A California man has been arrested after allegedly using social media to threaten a Virginia Congressman.

Tom Garrett Jr. (R-VA5)

Eun Soo Lee, 28, of Cypress, California was arrested April 12 and charged with with one count of making a threatening communication to injure another person through interstate commerce.

Court documents say on May 5, 2017, a Facebook user named “Fwafefewawe Gawefawef,” later identified as Lee, sent threatening messages to United States House of Representatives Member Tom Garrett Jr. (R-VA5).

The threatening messages included but were not limited to:
(Clip screed)
Investigators interviewed Lee on July 13, 2017 in California, where he admitted to sending the messages. He said he sent the threats because he was frustrated with Rep. Garrett’s views. He also admitted to sending similar threats to other elected officials.

https://www.stl.news/virginia-news-california-man-eun-soo-lee-pleads-guilty-to-lying-to-federal-agents/205566/
According to evidence presented at yesterday’s guilty plea hearing by Assistant United States Attorney Randy Ramseyer, in May of 2017, Lee, using a fake Facebook account and virtual private network to hide his identity, made threats against Congressman Garrett.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: DUmpass arrested in CA for sending threatening messages
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 07:01:49 PM »
It makes me wonder how many DUmmies get arrested and are in prison.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 07:38:43 PM »
Primitives lie. You can bet your bottom dollar that the majority of DUers agreed with the nutcase 100% of the time. The only problem they had with him was he was a little too open about what they all want to do rather than being more subtle.

Anyone who would say something negative about a high school student wearing a MAGA hat is just another Eun Soo Lee waiting to explode. This nutso embodies all of the primitives. He is them, they are him.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 07:40:12 PM »
The responses sound like the guy was Nematode jacked up on caffeine, steroids, and meth.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.