Author Topic: More TDS: Donald Trump is so UGLY!! I can't even stand to look at him.  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
www.democraticunderground.com/10029212267

Sugar Smack
Donald Trump is so UGLY!! I can't even stand to look at him.

His nasty face makes my skin crawl. I get hives when I see a picture of him. That's not his head. His neck threw up. He's the world's history's ugliest blowup doll. He fell outta the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down. He's repulsive, revolting, frightening, gross, awful, grisly, hideous, appalling, grotesque, horrid, disfigured, foul, deformed, loathsome, misshapen, creepy, nauseating, monstrous, repugnant, offensive, sleazy, obnoxious, and hateful.

Putrid-looking face. That no-oxygen look because his tie (and hair) are on too tightly. If I see his ugly, greasy, nasty face one more time, I'll need a shower with a sandblaster. He's so ugly, he'd make a freight train take a dirt road. He's a walking, talking, tweeting BLIVIT. I'm not even going to go near that puffy, greasy mouth of his- open, closed, sucking on a pork chop. Trump's countenance is hideously deformed and there is absolutely no excuse for that hair.

He's uglier than a batch of homemade sin, bless his greasy, nasty, ugly 'lil heart... He's so ugly his mother had to feed him with a slingshot. His chauffeur was fined for littering when he dropped him off at school. Repulsive. I don't want to see his nasty little clammy, manicured hands either. All the good that ever came out of the "thumbs up" or "Okay" sign is GONE now.

Followed by a picture of a cat.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
He's not nearly as ugly as any poster at DU.

WE'VE SEEN YOUR PICTURES, DUMMIES.  You're uglier than a hat full of anuses.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
WOW!!! I went and read that thread. What a bunch of nasty people.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline SVPete

You want to see ugly, Smacks, try this lovely DU regular!

:spork:

« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 10:52:50 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

You want to see ugly, Smacks, try this lovely DU regular!

Y'know the thing about Sugar Smacks, it's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When it comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until it bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin',
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DLR Pyro

Sugar Smack
Donald Trump is so UGLY!! I can't even stand to look at him.

Somehow, I don't think Trump really cares that sugar smack can't look at him.  There are plenty of others who don't have that problem...

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Y'know the thing about Sugar Smacks, it's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When it comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until it bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin',

Think I saw that disgusting moonbat in DC on January 21st.  Or I confused "it" with about 100k butt-fugly people wearing that stupid pink hat.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Think I saw that disgusting moonbat in DC on January 21st.  Or I confused "it" with about 100k butt-fugly people wearing that stupid pink hat.

It's the second pic in this Sandhills post.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Tess Anderson

Steph should be careful about posting threads on other people's looks, it's just begging for comparison.

Offline Adam Wood

These people thought that Moochelle was beautiful, so ....

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Y'know the thing about Sugar Smacks, it's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When it comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until it bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then...

Oh dear.  She truly does.

comment 3550:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php/topic,81827.3550.html
apres moi, le deluge