Author Topic: MrScorpio is more madder (Lots of CC mentions - thanks for the publicity)  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027159572#post1

MrScorpio (63,166 posts)

It's perfectly clear that the ass who wrote those horrible letters to Bravenak has lost...
I'm not totally convinced that the writer is right wing troll, because most of the time they couldn't a **** about our internal conflicts, which occur all of the time and completely without their kindly assistance.

I truly believe that this is internal. Anyone can be a nasty ass, no matter which candidate they support. Is it a Bernie supporter or a Hillary supporter who wrote the letter? It really doesn't matter. Simply because one of our own has been attacked and most DUers, whether are Bernie or Hillary supporters are voicing their sympathy FOR Bravenak.

THAT is what matters. Not some convoluted, paranoid conspiracy theory, supposedly instituted by right wing stalkers.

As I've said, most of those assholes couldn't give a ****.

I will say one thing though; if it was really a Bernie supporter, who according to the letter, has lot's of contempt for Black Lives Matter activists and the DUers who support them, they're really not doing their candidate any favors right about now.

The writer of the letter was very, very explicit about what they cared about and they cared about it so much that they even sent the exact same letter to her twice in order to reenforce their message. That should be noted.

A lot of people here are pissed off right now, especially me. Because some coward has attacked one of MY friends, and although I tolerate a lot of bullshit attacking me, it's worse to me when my friends are attacked. Something that I do no stand idly by and say nothing about.

At this point, as I've said, the letter writer has lost. Nobody is going to side with that asshole. No one. What would be best for them is to admit that they wrote the letter and take their lumps.

I've contacted Bravenak on Twitter and she has expressed much appreciation for the support that she's getting from her friends. The writer may think they they've hurt her, and if they do, they couldn't be more wrong. Bravenak is strong and she has loyal friends on HER side.

Since the word got out about those letters, she now has MORE friends and supporters on HER side.

So, yeah, the coward needs to confess. Because we don't need people like that around here at all.

One suggestion, it's pretty obvious whenever an opportunity to express sympathy and support for a fellow DUer is passed up, in order to promote CTs and BS. Don't think that that doesn't go unnoticed.

Thanks for your time…

And I Stand With Bravenak!

Too many responses to quote here. Take a walk over and have a good laugh. They're split over who sent the letter with half saying it was internal and half blaming CC.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: MrScorpio is more madder (Lots of CC mentions - thanks for the publicity)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 08:26:15 AM »
Response to MrScorpio (Original post)

Fri Sep 11, 2015, 02:19 AM

nadinbrzezinski (141,183 posts)
5. And I am not totally convinced it is somebody from here

it is not a CT theory to say that some lovely people at certain sites have dossiers on many of us... because that is actually happening.

And it is not a CT theory to say they have done damage, real damage to people here. You were not here for the Andy Stephenson Saga, I was. I will be brutal. The Freepers who engaged in that, killed Andy. Yup. you read that right. They killed him.

The cliffs notes, because that took months, Andy was very sick and needed money for medical treatment. It was raised. Some of those people contacted the hospital. and told them the money was obtained though sketchy means... and the hospital refused both the money and to treat Andy.

There have been many, many, many other less well known incidents. I can tell you that I have some of those lovely people IP banned and they are one reasons RSD is manually moderated.

It is also not a CT theory to say that whoever did this... deserves a fine day in court if the US Attorney decides to charge. (And I hope they do)

And I have contacted her elsewhere and told her where all the easy to fix now, holes in her social media profiles are to at least try to avoid more of this... in the near future.

Oh you stupid scrunt.  :lmao:

Response to MrScorpio (Reply #25)

Fri Sep 11, 2015, 03:40 AM

Star Member Ghost in the Machine (14,201 posts)
43. It very well could be a *member* of DU, but not really a *DU'er*...

I used to keep an eye on the "cave dwellers" and the "CUmmies" and have read many, MANY posts of theirs where they brag about having long-term, high post count moles here. One even bragged about having a mole that was a moderator. I wouldn't put it past them at all.

I haven't been to their sites in a long time now.. like over a year or longer, maybe 2 years, because quite frankly I just don't give a damn what they say, think or feel anymore. In MY mind, mainly because I don't know any of them personally, it's nothing but words on a screen. I had one incident several years ago where I got a PM from someone that just mentioned my home town. It was something like "Xxxxx TN, huh?", which was on my profile at the time so not hard to figure out where they got the info. Let one of them show up at my house though, and it would be a different story... probably with a LOT different ending than they had written in their mind. I'll just leave it at that so I don't get myself in trouble

So yeah, it could be a *member* here, but not a real *DU'er* who has Democratic, Progressive and/or Liberal thoughts and values, but rather a mole that is used to burrowing in the dirt and being near the bottom of the food chain. Simple vermin!

Peace,

Ghost

You have no idea.  :fuelfire:

Response to MrScorpio (Original post)

Fri Sep 11, 2015, 03:14 AM

Star Member Generic Other (22,680 posts)
41. Beneath contempt

not the first time we saw this kind of crap on DU. Andy's death was hastened by scum who prevented the funds DUers collected from being released. They are still posting about DUers daily over at the cave place.

Freepers got a DUer fired from his DJ job when Reagan died because he talked about playing songs to mock his passing.

they got another fired for hiding the remotes at a car dealership to prevent folks from turning on Fox. they are fixated.

I want to believe only these lowlife would intimidate a woman by mailing veiled threats. the actions of a real coward if you ask me. I would like to think Most DUers would be more inclined to start heated discussions rather than alert stalk and act like tattle tales in a schoolyard, but the evidence suggests otherwise.

I have no patience for people who alert rather than engage. losers every one. Bravenak, 1SBM, I stand with you too. Enough of this crap.

Say Wut?

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 08:32:07 AM »
Say Wut?

You didn't hear about that?

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 08:39:07 AM »
I'm confused.

.....Some of those people contacted the hospital. and told them the money was obtained though sketchy means...

"Sketchy" means.

Anybody know what the cousin means here?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 08:46:45 AM »
I'm confused.

"Sketchy" means.

Anybody know what the cousin means here?

Maybe someone drew her like this?

:confused: :whistling: :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 09:18:01 AM »
You didn't hear about that?

Oh yeah,just a resemblance to Dain.

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 09:25:19 AM »
Oh yeah,just a resemblance to Dain.

Yea. "We" got him fired for something HE did (that none of us forced him to do).

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2015, 09:27:59 AM »
Star Member Ghost in the Machine (14,201 posts)
43. It very well could be a *member* of DU, but not really a *DU'er*...

I used to keep an eye on the "cave dwellers" and the "CUmmies" and have read many, MANY posts of theirs where they brag about having long-term, high post count moles here. One even bragged about having a mole that was a moderator. I wouldn't put it past them at all.

I haven't been to their sites in a long time now.. like over a year or longer, maybe 2 years, because quite frankly I just don't give a damn what they say, think or feel anymore.

Yet, you seem to go into great detail about how you don't.......   :wink:

they are fixated.

No.  We enjoy the comedy.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 09:35:03 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2015, 09:31:13 AM »
Maybe someone drew her like this?

:confused: :whistling: :tongue:

:rotf:  One can readily see the platypus family resemblance.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2015, 09:32:06 AM »
It's easier to make members of CU and CC the boogey man on this whole kerfuffle than for the DUmmies to be honest and admit that this whole event was staged to cause the race baiting outrage we are currently wittnessing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2015, 09:37:39 AM »
It's easier to make members of CU and CC the boogey man on this whole kerfuffle than for the DUmmies to be honest and admit that this whole event was staged to cause the race baiting outrage we are currently wittnessing.

I don't doubt for a second it was an inside job meant to do exactly what it's doing. How many "racist" incidents in the past few years were hoaxes?

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 09:40:06 AM »
I don't doubt for a second it was an inside job meant to do exactly what it's doing. How many "racist" incidents in the past few years were hoaxes?

Pretty much all of them were done by the very person saying they'd been a victim of a hate crime.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2015, 09:45:28 AM »
Pretty much all of them were done by the very person saying they'd been a victim of a hate crime.

Exactly

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2015, 09:45:45 AM »

Well, I dislike being a downer, but there's a problem with that idea.

The bravenak primitive, and Mrs Corpio, aren't very bright.

And that was a stroke of genius, carefully making it not a threat.

bravenak or Mrs Corpio, neither of them Einsteins, wouldn't've thought of that; they would've gone whole hog, making actual threats.

This letter was skillfully made not illegal. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2015, 09:54:14 AM »

bravenak or Mrs Corpio, neither of them Einsteins, wouldn't've thought of that; they would've gone whole hog, making actual threats.

One's intelligence and their ability to be devious don't always go hand-in-glove though.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2015, 10:15:02 AM »
Living in their pointy little heads* rent free.

*Except for gNads' whose whole body is point-free;  and Rindge's Town Drunk, whose existence is pointless.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 11:29:22 AM »

it is not a CT theory ...

And it is not a CT theory ...

Mrs. Malaprop being repetitive and redundant (hint, for DU-folk: what does CT mean?). ::) :tongue: :lol:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2015, 12:19:02 PM »
Quote from PGR...

Too many responses to quote here. Take a walk over and have a good laugh. They're split over who sent the letter with half saying it was internal and half blaming CC.

DU is half right.
And that's a generous estimate.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2015, 12:23:44 PM »
From the way they worded thing "found in her mailbox" I get the impression that someone may have just put it there (no snail mail) which would mean it was someone local who knows her. I would imagine that she has a good idea of any DUer that lives near her and it would not be to hard to figure out which one did it. If it was "found in her mailbox" and not sent by snail mail then there is an excellent change that she put it there herself.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2015, 04:20:50 PM »
MrScorpio (63,166 posts)

It's perfectly clear that the ass who wrote those horrible letters to Bravenak has lost...

I'm not totally convinced that the writer is right wing troll, because most of the time they couldn't a **** about our internal conflicts, which occur all of the time and completely without their kindly assistance.

Simply because one of our own has been attacked and most DUers, whether are Bernie or Hillary supporters are voicing their sympathy FOR Bravenak.

THAT is what matters. Not some convoluted, paranoid conspiracy theory, supposedly instituted by right wing stalkers.

I will say one thing though; if it was really a Bernie supporter, who according to the letter, has lot's of contempt for Black Lives Matter activists and the DUers who support them, they're really not doing their candidate any favors right about now.

The writer of the letter was very, very explicit about what they cared about and they cared about it so much that they even sent the exact same letter to her twice in order to reenforce their message. That should be noted.

Since the word got out about those letters, she now has MORE friends and supporters on HER side.

...it's pretty obvious whenever an opportunity to express sympathy and support for a fellow DUer is passed up, in order to promote CTs and BS. Don't think that that doesn't go unnoticed.

Lamond, would you like to know why I think this was done by one of the handful of aframs on DU, probably with the knowledge/help of DUmmie bravenak?  ;)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2015, 06:26:13 PM »

Spot on. When you think about it, liberalism is all about taking the easy way. Let go from your job? It's much easier to blame another entity other than yourself. The state of foreign affairs? Much simpler to blame conservatives rather than admit you backed the wrong horse at election time. So on and so forth.

I tell you one thing though, I'd love to live in a liberal's world for just 10 minutes. I doubt I'd get much done, but I have a feeling I wouldn't care.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2015, 06:37:34 PM »

Very valid point.  I wonder though, if the realization sunk in that; going too far over the top would have been a dead giveaway?  They may have just went for plausible deniability, as it is a simple matter to fool infants and generate the self-aggrandizing "me me me" outrage they all crave more than food stamps.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2015, 06:44:48 PM »

it is not a CT theory ...

And it is not a CT theory ...

Mrs. Malaprop being repetitive and redundant (hint, for DU-folk: what does CT mean?) ::) :tongue: :lol:

:-) :-)  A Caveat though:  As we all know too well, the trained Hysterian Franklinapus is a much better speller and has an unassailable mastery of grammar.