Author Topic: GOP Takes Unprecedented 10-Point Lead on Generic Ballot  (Read 1277 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
GOP Takes Unprecedented 10-Point Lead on Generic Ballot
« on: August 30, 2010, 03:45:20 PM »
Republicans lead by 51% to 41% among registered voters in Gallup weekly tracking of 2010 congressional voting preferences. The 10-percentage-point lead is the GOP's largest so far this year and is its largest in Gallup's history of tracking the midterm generic ballot for Congress. ...
http://www.gallup.com/poll/142718/GOP-Unprecedented-Lead-Generic-Ballot.aspx

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: GOP Takes Unprecedented 10-Point Lead on Generic Ballot
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 03:46:48 PM »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Zeus

Re: GOP Takes Unprecedented 10-Point Lead on Generic Ballot
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 03:52:44 PM »
i'm trying not to get my hopes up as it's shaping up to be a political  bloodbath on the Dems come Nov. I  hope and pray if it happens then the Reps don't screw things up.

Yes I realize paybacks a bitch but I hope the Reps forgo that and just Govern as the people  have elected them to govern.

Obumblers & other lefty's policies have really but a damper on the economy, some economists are saying it may take as long as a decade to recover from the damage done.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.