Author Topic: You've Got to Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Negative  (Read 1398 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
You've Got to Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Negative
« on: January 19, 2010, 02:03:19 PM »
LINK

You've Got to Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Negative

Write a 30 Second Radio Spot to Stop Scott Brown

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, Republicans elected in Massachusetts... mass hysteria!

That's right: if the latest polls are to believed, ultra-evil GOP candidate Scott Brown has drawn within striking distance of Democrat Martha Coakley in the race for the Massachusetts US Senate seat. If -- God forbid -- Brown wins, he will be the first Republican elected in the state since Cotton Mather, and America will soon descend into a post-apocalyptic fundamentalist hellscape of witch trials and cross-burnings, interrupted only by the ritual mass bulldozing of corpses killed by lack of access to affordable health care. Not to mention relaxed federal fuel efficiency standards!

Thankfully, independent concerned citizen groups such as ACORN, SEIU, and Multinational Pharmaceutical Executives for Good Government have stepped into the breach to create issue-oriented, informational media messages to point out Brown's insatiable appetite for toddler blood, his membership in a paramilitary death squad, and his palatial multi-thousand dollar timeshare in Aruba.

It's a good start, but not nearly enough if we are to avoid the galactic dystopian wasteland that awaits if Brown and his hate radio masters pull off this illegal coup. That's why I've opened up the comments for a limited time so you, the concerned Iowahawk reader, can provide your own 30 second Stop Scott Brown radio ad scripts.

No promises, but I will prevail upon some voice talent pals to produce the best submissions into actual audio clips in time for the election. (If you're a good voice person drop an email at the link on your left). Act now before it's too late! To get the ball rolling, here's a couple from me:

------------------------------------

"No Truckin' Way"

MAN
Say, I really like Scott Brown's pickup truck. It's wicked pissah!

WOMAN
Sure, Ted. If you like lynchings.

MAN
Whaddaya mean?

WOMAN
Just look at the record, Ted. From James Byrd to Matthew Shepard to the last scene in Easy Rider, pickup trucks are the official vehicles of Southern Republican lynch mobs. So are you still voting for Scott Brown?

MAN
No truckin' way!

-----------------------------------

"Brown and Red and White All Over"

VOICE OVER
Just how brown is Republican Scott "Brown"? Here's what the Republican says:

SCOTT BROWN CLIP
I'm Scott Brown.

V/O
But the pictures tell a different story. In fact, Republican Scott Brown is not brown at all. He's 100% lily white. And 100% Republican. if Republican Scott "Brown" is willing to lie about that, what else is he willing to lie about?

Republican liar Scott "Brown." Wrong on color, and wrong for Massachusetts. And Republican.

-----------------------------------
"'Bill Buckner' for Scott Brown"

V/O
Some of the following celebrity voices may be impersonated.

"BILL BUCKNER"
Hi. This is former Red Sox big leaguer Bill Buckner. If there's anything I enjoy more than breaking the hearts of Boston baseball fans, it's voting for Scott Brown. I'm voting for Scott Brown because he will shut down the St. Patrick's Parade and turn it into Yankees Appreciation Day. I like that. I also like the fact that Scott Brown plans to sell a fatal poisoned dose of cocaine to Tom Brady, just like he did with Len Bias.

I'm "Bill Buckner," and I approve this message.

UPDATE 2/18: WE HAVE A WINNER!
Many thanks to all who participated in the comedy competition, but I'm afraid further entries would be futile after this gut-busting, over-the-top parody of fetid desperation and delusional paranoia:

[youtube=425,350]xlfGjGBrNKg[/youtube]

Congratulations to master satirist Keith Obermann of New York, NY! Please enjoy your grand prize: an all-expense-paid weekend getaway to Gracie Square Psychiatric Hospital!

:-)

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: You've Got to Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Negative
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 02:08:48 PM »
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 02:25:20 PM »
Read the comments on you tube.   :lmao:

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 08:06:17 PM »
Brown , Scott    GOP    715,962    53%
Coakley , Martha    Dem    630,859    46%
Kennedy , Joseph Oth    13,693    1%

Legs.  Toast.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford