Author Topic: You want to know who is to blame for this, lurking DUmbasses?  (Read 5636 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
You want to know who is to blame for this, lurking DUmbasses?
« on: December 17, 2012, 09:54:00 AM »
YOU! You've said we didn't need a moral compass, that morals come from within. That evil doesn't exist. You've told all these kids they're all special and they're entitled to everything under the sun. You've turned them into zombies by drugging them up because the NEA thinks teaching shouldn't be a hard job, just drug them up and teach to vegetables. You've all but eradicated God and religion, unless it's Islam, and ridicule anything that has anything to do with honor and virtue, not to mention spirituality unless it comes in the form of tree worship or worshiping the ball of dirt we're currently on. Our moral and societal decline resides solely in your hands. You've trivialized the need and importance of a two-person household, consisting of a mother AND father, and are still marching forward trying to get those words banned from official documents. You've gotten rid of paddlings in schools saying it's "corporal punishment", bunch of pussies. Even parents are hesitant to whip their kids these days due to one of you ****ing liberals seeing them and calling the damn law. This "spare the rod, spoil the child" bullshit is why we have what we have today. Competition? Well, that's out. Let's give Jimmy a star because he turned in a paragraph of an assigned 2 page report. A sports match? Hell, can't have that. Oh, wait, we can. Let's just give ALL participants a trophy. You ask, "well, how will the other team know what to do to get better?" Why would you ask that? Hell, it's not about them, it's about us liberals and this makes us feel good.  ::)

Why did this happen? Why does it continue to happen? Because of YOU, ****ing idiots. It's time to separate.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
Re: You want to know who is to blame for this, lurking DUmbasses?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 09:59:13 AM »
And when I see these idiot kids with the 10-gauged ears, piercings, and tattoos all over themselves and bitching that they can't find a ****ing job making 100K with their degree in Art History from a liberal arts university? I think of YOU, because it was YOU ****tards that told them they could do whatever the **** they wanted to do and if shit didn't go their way, it's not their fault, but someone else's. Why can't they get a job? Because they aren't f'n normal. Lunatics like UGP are NOT normal. You idiots talk about school funding? We fund the hell out of schools. We need to start funding mental institutions. Money well-spent to get you lunatics off the street.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 10:00:40 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 10:05:00 AM »
Rebel, this individual was none of those things.   He most likely had paranoid schizophrenia or something very similar.  

I will agree that children today have no respect for adults or others; believe they are entitled to whatever they desire; have very weak work ethics; and are exposed to violent movies and video games to the point they are desensitized to this kind of violence.    While that is a serious problem, these children are not shooting up schools.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 10:06:49 AM »
There absolutely needs to be more mental health funding.  There are a lot of people waiting for a spot in a long term residential mental health facility, but many have been defunded, so they end up yoyo-ing in short term care, some lasting only a few hours outside the hospital before needing to return.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 10:15:46 AM »
Rebel, this individual was none of those things.   He most likely had paranoid schizophrenia or something very similar.  

I will agree that children today have no respect for adults or others; believe they are entitled to whatever they desire; have very weak work ethics; and are exposed to violent movies and video games to the point they are desensitized to this kind of violence.    While that is a serious problem, these children are not shooting up schools.

Video games can't be anymore violent than film footage and pictures during WWII, yet, I can't remember reading about any mass shootings at schools during that time. This has everything to do with societal breakdown caused by the influx of "progressivism" into our society. Nice of you to diagnose the kid without any knowledge and, perhaps, any medical background, but let's say he was. Why was this kid schizophrenic? This isn't exactly an isolated case, is it? Jonesboro, Columbine, Pearl, this school, etc., etc. What is going on? Was this kid on mind-altering drugs? The type that would keep me, TRG, Snugs, Freeper, etc. out of the military? Do I need to spell the type of drugs I'm talking about?

Offline beefeater

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 10:17:30 AM »
Why is it that whenever one of these nut cases goes off, the media can find all sorts of classmates, friends, teachers, school admins and neighbors to speculate on what went wrong with the moron....

But they never seem to find the Pastor, Priest, Minister, Rabbi or fellow church/synagogue members who can remember them?
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 10:21:51 AM »
Video games can't be anymore violent than film footage and pictures during WWII, yet, I can't remember reading about any mass shootings at schools during that time.

When was the last time you watched a WWII movie footage non-stop every free moment of days/nights/weekends on end? 

This has everything to do with societal breakdown caused by the influx of "progressivism" into our society. Nice of you to diagnose the kid without any knowledge and, perhaps, any medical background, but let's say he was. Why was this kid schizophrenic? This isn't exactly an isolated case, is it? Jonesboro, Columbine, Pearl, this school, etc., etc. What is going on? Was this kid on mind-altering drugs? The type that would keep me, TRG, Snugs, Freeper, etc. out of the military? Do I need to spell the type of drugs I'm talking about?

Oh I know enough about these kids to know when I see mental illness.   This is my playground.   You can paint him as a spoiled brat (which I think you would have a very tough time supporting with anything that has been printed to date), but that's just not it.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 10:22:52 AM »
Why is it that whenever one of these nut cases goes off, the media can find all sorts of classmates, friends, teachers, school admins and neighbors to speculate on what went wrong with the moron....

But they never seem to find the Pastor, Priest, Minister, Rabbi or fellow church/synagogue members who can remember them?

Doubtful they even look in that regard. 

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 10:24:24 AM »
When was the last time you watched a WWII movie footage non-stop every free moment of days/nights/weekends on end? 

Oh I know enough about these kids to know when I see mental illness.   This is my playground.   You can paint him as a spoiled brat (which I think you would have a very tough time supporting with anything that has been printed to date), but that's just not it.

Well, I'm not about to blame a damn video game. I've played Call of Duty, Halo, Rainbow Six, SOCOM, etc. and never once did I say to myself, "Kill, must go on shooting spree. Kill".

Keep kicking the can down the road, FL.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 10:25:19 AM »
There absolutely needs to be more mental health funding.  There are a lot of people waiting for a spot in a long term residential mental health facility, but many have been defunded, so they end up yoyo-ing in short term care, some lasting only a few hours outside the hospital before needing to return.

H5.

This is a soapbox rant for me.   Who is to blame are the DU misfits because they suck the life out of medicaid with their bullshit claims of disability, which takes services away from those who truly need it (and those this safety net was created for).  

They sicken me to the core in that regard.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 10:26:25 AM »
Well, I'm not about to blame a damn video game. I've played Call of Duty, Halo, Rainbow Six, SOCOM, etc. and never once did I say to myself, "Kill, must go on shooting spree. Kill".

Keep kicking the can down the road, FL.

Neither are the kids who are playing them Rebel - go read my post again. 

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 10:29:03 AM »
Rebel is right. This is just another example of the consequences of the moral decay in this country. When some is taught that everything is about 'me' then it is ok for me to do what I will with 'you'.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 10:54:25 AM »
You know I look around me and I know a few spoiled teens. I find it a pretty major stretch to find any commonality between an average spoiled teenager and a psychotic. IN fact in every one of these cases the kids were referred to as an outcast and I don't know many spoiled brats out there who are considered outcasts in today's society--quite the opposite. It's like looking at a rapist and an average man and saying they are only one step apart because they both have a sex drive. Indulgence creates it's own set of problems, but not psychosis anymore then testosterone creates a rapist.

To be honest, what I see shaping up in this mom's profile and even her son's are people we probably would have welcomed on this board. Maybe that's what is making everyone a little uncomfortable. For me, I'm ok to admit that we probably have unbalanced people on our side too. We are human beings and that fact is inescapable. In fact, we have had a few people here very honest about their mental illness and there are a few here taking those medications that are now being mocked.

I'd like to know what your answer versus your reaction is.

I think long term care facilities are one issue. Another is the abuse of the disability system that pulls resources that we all intended for very serious issues like this. I mean everytime we hear people say they weren't right and yet everytime too where the parents have survived it we here of a family struggling to find solutions BEFORE being told their kid has to commit a crime first. This man had a clean record!! So what now?

I just would like to see some solutions rather then blame. The general rot out there is only a contributor in as much as nobody gives a shit what goes on at their neighbors door anymore until and unless it affects them personally. Other than that, I don't see the relevance.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 10:58:18 AM »
I think Rebel is right on the money. Liberals redefined morality then they are shocked that people are immoral.

It has been written that the biggest lie satan tells is he doesn't exist. So here comes the left who says evil does not exist unless you are a conservative.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
You know I look around me and I know a few spoiled teens. I find it a pretty major stretch to find any commonality between an average spoiled teenager and a psychotic. IN fact in every one of these cases the kids were referred to as an outcast and I don't know many spoiled brats out there who are considered outcasts in today's society--quite the opposite. It's like looking at a rapist and an average man and saying they are only one step apart because they both have a sex drive. Indulgence creates it's own set of problems, but not psychosis anymore then testosterone creates a rapist.

To be honest, what I see shaping up in this mom's profile and even her son's are people we probably would have welcomed on this board. Maybe that's what is making everyone a little uncomfortable. For me, I'm ok to admit that we probably have unbalanced people on our side too. We are human beings and that fact is inescapable. In fact, we have had a few people here very honest about their mental illness and there are a few here taking those medications that are now being mocked.

I think long term care facilities are one issue. Another is the abuse of the disability system that pulls resources that we all intended for very serious issues like this. I mean everytime we hear people say they weren't right and yet everytime too where the parents have survived it we here of a family struggling to find solutions BEFORE being told their kid has to commit a crime first. This man had a clean record!! So what now?

I just would like to see some solutions rather then blame. The general rot out there is only a contributor in as much as nobody gives a shit what goes on at their neighbors door anymore until and unless it affects them personally. Other than that, I don't see the relevance.

Then what is the commonality? What has changed from 30+ years ago to now? Why are they now just starting to happen, or within the last 15 years? Did we get invaded by aliens who are now controlling these kids? What has changed? There IS a cause and for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. What is the action that causes these events? Mental illness? Yeah, that's not new last I checked.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 10:59:35 AM »
Video games can't be anymore violent than film footage and pictures during WWII, yet, I can't remember reading about any mass shootings at schools during that time. This has everything to do with societal breakdown caused by the influx of "progressivism" into our society. Nice of you to diagnose the kid without any knowledge and, perhaps, any medical background, but let's say he was. Why was this kid schizophrenic? This isn't exactly an isolated case, is it? Jonesboro, Columbine, Pearl, this school, etc., etc. What is going on? Was this kid on mind-altering drugs? The type that would keep me, TRG, Snugs, Freeper, etc. out of the military? Do I need to spell the type of drugs I'm talking about?
Kev? I believe his brother told investigators he had a personality disorder along with Asbergers. Schizophrenia is one of many different types of personality disorders.His bro didnt specify which one he had.So i think FL was probably speculating as to which one is all.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 11:00:18 AM »
I think Rebel is right on the money. Liberals redefined morality then they are shocked that people are immoral.

It has been written that the biggest lie satan tells is he doesn't exist. So here comes the left who says evil does not exist unless you are a conservative.

Are you saying you think you could have spanked out his urge to pump 27 people full of lead? Just curious.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 11:06:29 AM »

H5.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 11:06:38 AM »
Then what is the commonality? What has changed from 30+ years ago to now? Why are they now just starting to happen, or within the last 15 years? Did we get invaded by aliens who are now controlling these kids? What has changed? There IS a cause and for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. What is the action that causes these events? Mental illness? Yeah, that's not new last I checked.

Ummmm..you do realize someone lke him would likely have been committed  years ago right? That's a BIG CHANGE....SERIOUS mental illness is the commonality rebel. you couldn't have spanked out of that kid what he did. And I know we want simple solutions. DUers want it too. It makes us all feel safer to think we have the answer and can point our finger at it.

Even with what I'm saying, there is also the idea that evil is and always has been and we can only do our best to mitigate against it. Evil sat by the side in even the most moral of societies. To some extent I may wish we could control that and I know to some extent free will prevents it every time.

I do think though considering that we could do a lot more to make sure people this seriously mentally ill are not left with ill-equipped care provides to make sure they don't snap off. The common string in ALL of these was a serious mental illness, not spoiling. that is just not present in every spoiled person or we'd have this going on everyday when they don't get their latest iphone. I haven't found one of these people yet that was some spoiled jock who thought his shit didn't stink so I"m finding a hard time making the connections you are. I know some shitty attitude spoiled kids and they are more likely to do harm to themselves and other INDIRECTLY because of their poor self-centered decisions then deliberately by picking up a weapon.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 11:08:30 AM »
Ummmm..you do realize someone lke him would likely have been committed  years ago right? That's a BIG CHANGE....SERIOUS mental illness is the commonality rebel.

We fund the hell out of schools. We need to start funding mental institutions.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 11:09:55 AM »

Neurological disorders are on the rise, and it can be traced to the early 90s when Hillary rammed through mandatory vaccines at an obscene amount per visit.     The military won't even give more than 4 vaccines at a time for those deploying overseas, yet infants are getting sometimes 6+ per visit.  

Vaccines are extremely important, but the amount when coupled with this steep increase in neurological disorders should prompt the CDC and Congress to put the brakes on.    

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2012, 11:10:33 AM »

Heres the problem i have with that theory Freep. We have had serial/mass killers in one form or another since the beginning of time.Ted Bundy is a perfect example of a serial killer who was raised in a very strict conservative christian home where i.m quite sure thet his mother didnt spare him an ass whipping. Evil does exist but so does mental  illness and i've never seen a mentally ill person cured from a good spanking! While I agree morality has gone in the shitter its not the only cause of these things happening.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2012, 11:12:22 AM »
Are you saying you think you could have spanked out his urge to pump 27 people full of lead? Just curious.

No I'm saying that but somehow he grew up to be a monster and I think it has to do with how society, parents and teachers don't seem to be teaching what is right and wrong anymore. And like Reb said if you dare punish your kids for bad behavior you could end up the one being in trouble. We have suffered major cultural rot for a long time and we are seeing our chickens come home to roost.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2012, 11:16:16 AM »
Mental Illness exists.  It is not just the result of an indulgent culture.  It is not caused by violent video games or overly permissive parenting. Serious mental illness is not created, it is born.  Anti-social personality disorder (a sociopath) is a real thing, there are people who honestly cannot relate to others due to chemical imbalances in the brain, not due to their upbringing.  It sounds like anti-socal personality disorder is the mental issue that is most commonly being linked to Adam Lanza.

This shooting is not the result of a culture redefining morality.