Author Topic: Impeachment Charges  (Read 1346 times)

Offline CC27

Impeachment Charges
« on: August 16, 2019, 10:26:10 AM »
Proud Liberal Dem (18,467 posts)

Impeachment Charges

I know that it's too early for anybody to say definitively and we won't obviously know until they are actually filed, but what do people think that the actual impeachment charges against Trump might end up being, officially? In this case, we appear to have so much to choose from in terms of Trumpian malfeasance from 2017 to present, but what do you think that Democrats have the stronger case on? What do you think they would most effectively be able to communicate to the public- to the person on the street- as to why Trump should be removed from office? What seems most indisputable? Thoughts?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212384141

My thought is you are a moron.

Offline SVPete

Re: Impeachment Charges
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 10:50:02 AM »
mainstreetonce (3,784 posts)

1. I don't know the answer

But I'd like to see it be something related to incompetence for the job and not upholding his oath of office.It has to go beyond obstruction of justice.

DU-Moron mainstreetonce seems to believe his opinions of Trump's performance constitute "high crime" or "misdemeanors". :tongue:  :rotf:

Not much else, yet.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 12:45:11 PM »
Wait now  "He's a poopie head"  is not going to do it??   Shazzam.   :popcorn:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 01:12:05 PM »
Fiendish Thingy (2,418 posts)

6. Andrew Johnson was impeached, in part, for disparaging Congress  That's called free speech, moron. And House and Senate Dems have received far less than they've dished out and deserved.

There are so many potential articles of impeachment, including:

1. Obstruction  Of what? Not obstruction of justice, since Mueller testified his investigation had not been hindered. So obstruction of what?
2. Violations of oath of office  Name them, and something more meaningful than your opinion.
3. Felony campaign finance violation  Name it, including the court verdict, i.e. something more meaningful than your opinion.
4. National security violations (Jared’s clearance et al)  Trump acted within his authority. OTOH, DU-folk seem unconcerned with the scores of security violations Hillary committed.
5. Emoluments  1. Not a crime. 2. Two cases claiming this have been dismissed for lacking merit.
6. Violations of the Presidential Records ACT  Name it, including the court verdict, i.e. something more meaningful than your opinion.
7. Stochastic Terrorism  1. Not a crime. 2. Bovine excrement! 3. WTH are you babbling about?
8. Crimes against humanity (kids in cages)  The kids in cages pictures are from 2014. Try again, moron.
9. Perjury (lying in his written answers to Meuller)  Name it, including the court verdict, i.e. something more meaningful than your opinion.
10. Violations of the successions act, for his appointments of Acting cabinet members without senate approval.  Got a court verdict, i.e. something more meaningful than your opinion?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 01:47:39 PM »
Wait now  "He's a poopie head"  is not going to do it??   Shazzam.   :popcorn:

I'm half expecting "The Penguin" Jerry Nadler to bring a famous lib to impeachment hearings and just say "show me on this doll where President Trump's words hurt you".
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender