Author Topic: Obviously, I am not a black person but if I were I would be more than  (Read 525 times)

Offline CC27

madaboutharry (40,003 posts)

Obviously, I am not a black person but if I were I would be more than offended.
I really don't know how to explain this but I am going to try. I am getting this uncomfortable vibe of an old racist trope were these hostile white attorneys have tried to portray Mr. Wade and Ms. Willis as oversexed black people. It really is rather glaring and disturbing.
Why these attorneys have taken this approach is obvious. It isn't for the benefit of Judge McAfee. I am certain he is above this. It is for the benefit of Trump and the MAGA haters watching this.

It really is upsetting.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218688431

Racist much DUmmie? Nice projection.

Offline Airwolf

Re: Obviously, I am not a black person but if I were I would be more than
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 03:01:56 PM »
Somebody isn't paying attention to what's going on. I suspect that any good attorney wouldn't ask a question they didn't know the answer to or had good reason to believe that what they were asking was true as a prosecutor. Then again I could be wrong after listening to the legal experts on TV.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 04:30:28 PM »
It seems the thread over there has declared her innocent, and blaming it all on Trump, and turning it into a Trump bashing thread. How he can lie cheat, Steal and commit murder, and get away with it.
Those people are nuts they just can’t stand the truth. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 05:45:01 AM »
Does the DUmmie think that white people never get caught up in sex scandals for lying under oath?

"I did not have sexual relations with . . . that woman."

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 11:48:23 AM »
Obviously, I am not a black person but if I were I would be more than offended.

If you are a white person, you should be more than offended. You should be really pissed off at this woman thinks she’s above the law and can use taxpayer money to live the highlife and get away with it.
She’s a cheat, a crook and embezzler and is unfit to serve in her office!

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2024, 01:48:49 PM »
If you are a white person, you should be more than offended. You should be really pissed off at this woman thinks she’s above the law and can use taxpayer money to live the highlife and get away with it.
She’s a cheat, a crook and embezzler and is unfit to serve in her office!

50/50 shot and she could not even put her dress on correctly.  :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 03:28:29 PM »
The DUmb black female Soros DA, if she were white would be going to jail for a long time on her DUmbass testimony. At least disbarment but I doubt even tat will happen with negro democrat privilege.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2024, 04:58:45 PM »
28. Like the Mayorkas impeachment and the Hunter Biden investigations. Fishing.

Talk about being super stupid  :thatsright:

I can’t believe how they just refuse to face reality  :thatsright: :loser: :loser:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2024, 07:03:36 PM »
More soft bigotry of low expectations from the DUmbasses. She's black so obviously lacks the intellectual capacity to handle the type of scrutiny many white people handle on a daily basis, per DU.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2024, 10:23:42 PM »
" It's a 'black thing. "

According to Willis' father, testifying that black people only pay in-cash for store-items, services, trips, etc., from out-of-pocket stashes... that they all carry around.

I'm assuming that set in-stone tradition is news to every black person in America.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2024, 01:21:37 PM »
" It's a 'black thing. "

According to Willis' father, testifying that black people only pay in-cash for store-items, services, trips, etc., from out-of-pocket stashes... that they all carry around.

I'm assuming that set in-stone tradition is news to every black person in America.

One of Fani's biggest lies was tht she got $30,000 from taking $50 cash back when she went to Pubics. That's only 600 trips to Pubics. In Fani's native vernacular "She a lying ass ho bitch."
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.