Author Topic: VIDEO: I Captured a Modified Bobblehead Ron Moment on My Cell Phone  (Read 193 times)

Offline pjcomix

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis recently traveled to Japan in order to enhance his stature for a possible run for the presidency. Instead, the ancient Greek gods took the hubris of one who is governor entirely because of President Donald Trump but then turned his back upon him for which he is now being punished by having been turned into a laughable meme: Bobblehead Ron. That was the result of his Japan trip. To be punished for his hubris by being turned a ridiculed meme.

In this video we explore those memes as well as do a forensic analysis of a Ron DeSantis moment I captured on my cell phone at Wings Plus restaurant in Coral Springs, FL last October. See for yourselves the overly exaggerated instant smile that Bobblehead Ron can put on his face. I call it a Modified Bobblehead Ron Moment.

Meanwhile there is a parallel universe in which Ron DeSantis rejected hubris to fully support the candidacy of Trump and easily ended up as the leading candidate for the presidency in 2028. Most of all in that parallel universe, DeSantis did NOT end up as a widely mocked Bobblehead Ron meme.

https://rumble.com/v2kxcfw-i-captured-a-modified-bobblehead-ron-moment-on-my-cell-phone.html

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: VIDEO: I Captured a Modified Bobblehead Ron Moment on My Cell Phone
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 07:45:20 PM »
Man, did DeSantis politically crap the bed in the past few weeks. Has any rising star in politics ever messed up their career prospects as badly and quickly as he has?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: VIDEO: I Captured a Modified Bobblehead Ron Moment on My Cell Phone
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 10:15:03 PM »
Florida residents are over the moon that DeSantis is the Governor, except for those who constantly complain because some Marxist isn't in office. Anyone who upsets the left like he does, and he does it calmly without the name calling and bluster, is OK in my book. The other choices were a fag drug addict and a flip-flopping narcissist, which were no choice at all except to the dimwitted.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.