Author Topic: White guilt with a side of self loathing....  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
White guilt with a side of self loathing....
« on: February 11, 2021, 06:41:16 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215089563
Nocturnowl (59 posts)

I Am an Evil White Man

I couldn't sleep, so I watched an HBO doc on the Anthropocene. Tears were running down my cheeks by the end of the film, but my hands were also clenched into fists, as my entire body was thrumming with rage!

Humans are the most destructive ****ing species ever to exist on this planet! Male humans are the worst of the worst! And white males are the very worst of the worst of the worst!

All the blameless species we've slaughtered! All the species we will slaughter! All the poorest people who will die because of our greed, our arrogance, our unearned sense of entitlement, and our Oh-so-****ing-superior view of other humans who have the unmitigated GALL to not look like us!

I have never drilled oil, fracked ground, gone on safaris to murder endangered species, cut down and/or burned forests, but neither have I tried to stop it! Like most white men, I've been perfectly content just to, as the saying has it, "go along to get along." And of course, I've used a shit-ton of carbon-based products to achieve that "comfortable American lifestyle," rammed my throat as a child but which I was only too happy to swallow, including, of course, the four-wheel carbon-emitting FACTORY that is the Average American Automobile!

And that's not even mentioning the three carbon-consuming-and-emitting humans my wife and I added to the overpopulation of Earth while we were together!

Think I'm being overly dramatic, do you? Think I've bolded, italicized, and underlined too many times in this post? Well **** that! The truth is that, had I written it the way I felt (and still feel) about it, THE WHOLE ******* THING WOULD HAVE BEEN IN CAPS!!!

So... this noob trying to gain some DUmmie Cred.....

Star Member Squinch (35,404 posts)

2. Once you see it, you realize how totally pervasive it is, and you can never unsee it after that.

Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love! Click here to purchase valentine hearts!

Star Member LittleGirl (6,168 posts)

11. I truly believe that we would have a better world

overall if women were Allowed to lead. That word Allowed means that men would have to step aside and let us take the reigns. Not fight us but concede that they have freaking Failed miserably!
Failed!

Just one example is this pandemic. Countries with women leaders have kept more people alive than the male leaders. Think NZ.

Thanks for your post.
Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love! Click here to purchase valentine hearts!

lambchopp59 (1,565 posts)

17. Albeit the worst offenders, not only white pretentious fools...

I cannot talk sense into one of my past friend and neighbor, full blood Cherokee, that driving that huge gashog pickup truck everywhere is so environmentally irresponsible. He regularly gave me a hard time about driving my little Smart car to work. I have a truck too, but it's a 6 cylinder that I drive when I need to haul stuff.
HOWEVER... I did get some mileage out of turning him onto this website, and it's pretty astonishing:
https://www.overshootday.org/home/

^This sheep worked in a mini bouncy^

barbtries (24,613 posts)

23. i feel you.

white men have literally changed the face of the earth.

if it's any comfort at all, as a white woman I'm none too comfortable in my skin these days either.
Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love!Spread the love! Click here to purchase valentine hearts!

Ligyron (5,800 posts)

35. I wonder if Testosterone isn't the real problem.

A little is needed by us all but I've noticed that as I age and my levels declined, I became a lot mellower and developed much more empathy for living creatures, which I used to hunt. Now the thought of any living creature suffering saddens me greatly and I feel more and more guilt buying meat. I was a soldier and much more violent in the past. In fact I only vaguely resemble what I once was.

I don't think we would have gotten where we are without a certain level of the stuff being present in men but we just outran our biology I guess.

I saw this in the AM... thought sure it would've blown up by now...
but alas... me thinks the DUmmies are suspicious of this one.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: White guilt with a side of self loathing....
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 07:53:05 PM »
What a dork.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 08:31:15 PM »
Star Member LittleGirl (6,168 posts)

11. I truly believe that we would have a better world

overall if women were Allowed to lead. That word Allowed means that men would have to step aside and let us take the reigns. Not fight us but concede that they have freaking Failed miserably!

Yeah, nah. Ive been behind enough of you ****s on the road to know you are not qualified to lead...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 09:27:04 PM »
Nocturnowl (59 posts)

I Am an Evil White Man

I couldn't sleep, so I watched an HBO doc on the Anthropocene. Tears were running down my cheeks by the end of the film, but my hands were also clenched into fists, as my entire body was thrumming with rage!

Humans are the most destructive ****ing species ever to exist on this planet! Male humans are the worst of the worst! And white males are the very worst of the worst of the worst!

All the blameless species we've slaughtered! All the species we will slaughter! All the poorest people who will die because of our greed, our arrogance, our unearned sense of entitlement, and our Oh-so-****ing-superior view of other humans who have the unmitigated GALL to not look like us!

I have never drilled oil, fracked ground, gone on safaris to murder endangered species, cut down and/or burned forests, but neither have I tried to stop it! Like most white men, I've been perfectly content just to, as the saying has it, "go along to get along." And of course, I've used a shit-ton of carbon-based products to achieve that "comfortable American lifestyle," rammed my throat as a child but which I was only too happy to swallow, including, of course, the four-wheel carbon-emitting FACTORY that is the Average American Automobile!

And that's not even mentioning the three carbon-consuming-and-emitting humans my wife and I added to the overpopulation of Earth while we were together!

Think I'm being overly dramatic, do you? Think I've bolded, italicized, and underlined too many times in this post? Well **** that! The truth is that, had I written it the way I felt (and still feel) about it, THE WHOLE ******* THING WOULD HAVE BEEN IN CAPS!!!

:english: :yourpoint:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 10:17:16 PM »
Just STFU and off yourself already.

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 06:16:26 AM »
my entire body was thrumming with rage!

Think I'm being overly dramatic, do you?

Yea I'd say so.   But if it makes you feel better, just keep on thrumming.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 08:09:09 AM »
Dear LPC Noob DU-Moron Nocturnowl,

Please join http://vhemt.org and practice what you preach.

Sincerely,

SVPete
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 11:17:21 AM »
It's skinny jeans are too tight.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2021, 07:28:31 AM »
Nocturnowl (59 posts)

I Am an Evil White Man

Father of the year material right there. :o
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2021, 09:55:35 AM »
Wow, just wow.  A horrible effort of a virtue signaling post by a street cred seeking newb.  Or a master troll.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2021, 09:08:30 PM »
Seems appropriate
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2021, 04:02:39 AM »
Assuming that isn't a mole trying too hard:

Notice how every time one of them does this it isn't about what they should do in order to come into compliance with their own moral principles, it's always about what others need to do under their control.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2021, 08:44:12 AM »
Quote from: Nocturnowl (59 posts)

Rammed my throat as a child but which I was only too happy to swallow,

I think we might have discovered the true cause of his guilt.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2021, 10:25:48 AM »

Hey don't just post on a board!  DO SOMETHING!!!  Take care of the problem!

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2021, 04:43:29 PM »
I think we might have discovered the true cause of his guilt.

win!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2021, 07:45:32 AM »
May I suggest the application of some 80 grit on a belt sander....take that white skin right off of you, asshole.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2021, 09:41:58 AM »
May I suggest the application of some 80 grit on a belt sander....take that white skin right off of you, asshole.

if that's too painful then I recommend he liberally rub his entire body with 91 Octane gasoline and light up a joint and watch his white guilt melt away.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2021, 10:40:52 AM »
Hey don't just post on a board!  DO SOMETHING!!!  Take care of the problem!

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe