Author Topic: Limbaugh on liberals  (Read 11103 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Limbaugh on liberals
« on: November 27, 2014, 01:41:59 PM »
This was a great rant by Rush the other day.  Teaser and link for those who missed it:

You see, for 50-plus years, the Democrat Party -- and, by the way, as a subset of this, during the discussions prior to the election, one of the observations I made was that I really think that the Democrat Party, liberalism, makes its core supporters insane.

I think they drove them insane during the Iraq war.  All the protests about the Iraq war and all of "the war is over," "the war is lost."  All the atrocities, the media, all the focus on torture.  Do you know even today, I don't know how much television you all watch, but even today I'm watching three or four series, TV shows.  One of them is Madam Secretary -- I wish I could think of the others.  But even now we're getting in series television episodes about how rotten America is, not was, how rotten America is because we tortured.

It is the most amazing thing.  The so-called torture at Club Gitmo and elsewhere during the Iraq war is years and years ago, it has been dealt with, but the left was driven so insane they are still obsessed with it.  And they are obsessed with it to the point that, to them, it means this country is really bad.  This country has so many things it's done that we have to pay for.  It's uncanny.  I really do think liberalism and the Democrat Party drive their supporters insane.  They create constant rage, constant outrage, constant hatred.
{snip}

Link to entire rant: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/11/25/i_can_understand_the_anger_of_african_americans_in_ferguson_after_50_years_of_broken_promises_from_democrats

Now I am off to Turkey and Football.  Enjoy.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.  'Nuff said.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Limbaugh on liberals
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 01:29:22 AM »
That last line is a favorite of Michael Savage.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 03:18:24 AM »
That last line is a favorite of Michael Savage.

Me, too!   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 03:19:01 AM »
^Heh.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.