Author Topic: A winged panther  (Read 1232 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
A winged panther
« on: November 30, 2019, 07:40:20 PM »
I_UndergroundPanther (324 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212741612

A winged panther
[link:https://m.facebook.com/LuminousPanther#!/photos/viewer/?photoset

I am painting sculptures of winged cats each cat is an element .this one represents air.

She/he/it screwed up the link: https://www.facebook.com/LuminousPanther

About Me
I was on DU for years as Underground Panther. I am 54,a non binary,demi asexual,transgendered person with a feline soul. I am a Satanist chaorder, ceremoniaI sorcerer. I despise republicans and thier"beliefs"and the crap they call a political platform. They are scumbags. I love cats I do many kinds of art,love history philosophy,magick, among many other things. I love to explore the unknown. I have a sweet black and white cat named Othello. I am Very glad to be back on DU.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Invisible death camps.
Auswich is happening but it isn't visible.

Every time trump cuts hud,medicaid,medical assistance or other social programs he is causing mass murder. Poor people die from lack of medical help,lack of housing,stress, suicide and the elements toxins in the air water and food since republicans deny climate change,cut regulations for polluters,it all causes suffering and death

Simply by not providing help for the general welfare , gutting social services that help people survive,
republicans cause people to die by proxy.

When trump extorted Ukraine and withheld their war funds,people died.

When alot of people are forced to be poor to get help they lack opportunity to buy help
for themselves and thier kids they die.

Every time the social safety net gets shredded by the republicans and the rich people die.

How many people die from the greed and corruption of republicans shows in how they destroy the general welfare,part of the preamble of the Constitution,

Republicans commit mass murder by proxy this way. Making the people they don't like die off.

Why do they support the NRA,let cops get away with killing black people,cut welfare and food stamps,de fund HUD, it all makes people the republicans don't like die.

The death camp is here already it is invisible because people die everywhere from the cuts these monsters on the right do. They learned from Hitler and make thier death camps against American citizens invisible.

Every time republicans ignore the general welfare and cut services from people the unfortunate will die.

People the republican party are bigoted against and call undeserving die. It's a mass murder they cause . Sociopaths in the republican party need to be barred from all positions of power because they get off on death and suffering of other people.

I apologize for upsetting people with my
posts I put up earlier that upset people so it got removed.

I reacted to a conversation and the post I put up got removed. I reacted without thinking out my reply fully.
Truthfully I am really scared someone aiming to be moderate or bipartisan might not go against republicans fully and might be too tolerant to republicans and some of the beliefs,manipulations ,games or behavior republicans have and stand for that are toxic to democracy.

It means I have to research more into different candidates . But I will never waiver on my hatred of republican beliefs ,platforms and behavior.
I was being reactionary regarding the conversation something republicans do that I being Democratic should avoid doing.
Posted by I_UndergroundPanther | Wed Nov 20, 2019, 05:33 PM (13 replies)

What if
As Trump's criminality is found out by the Democratic party the republicans know they will be implicated.
They all are narcissistic sociopath assholes pretty much. They are a bully club.

I wonder if there are many more republicans are implicated in more vile crimes than we know of currently?

Crimes that republicans don't want the inquiry to uncover ?

They are scared for their own skins ,scared of losing it all ,and losing the cash cow they've been bleeding for decades. Scared of prison.

Are republicans fearing the exposure of the extensive club/racket that they have been running under the radar in our government for a very long time?

What if this investigation ends up exposing most of the republicans to the point they all get removed along with trump. They are scared enough to break the law with impunity to keep things hidden.
And suck up for the liability called trump.

The buck ends forever when their little scam/coup is totally exposed publicly. We already know they manipulate the outcomes of elections because they would never win otherwise. If they are exposed
for what they are and what they do it could be the best thing that has happened to our country.

The republican party is fearing losing it all. Maybe they need to lose it all.

I can't help but wonder if republicans have been running a generational racket/coup that has hurt our country everytime republicans are seated anywhere
in service. Are republicans participants in a racket/ coup that is designed to ruin democracy,on purpose.

Maybe this racket implicates the richest and most evil people in our country and other countries too.

Posted by I_UndergroundPanther | Wed Oct 23, 2019, 06:57 PM (6 replies)

On her'his'its FB page she complains the sister and BiL stole it's stuff and sold it while she was 'in a bad place' (committed)... It does passible art, really. bat shit crazy, though.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 07:46:19 PM by dutch508 »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: A winged panther
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 10:39:44 PM »
So ... it’s a dude. I always thought it was female.

Couldn’t see the art, but if blackie isn’t there it really doesn’t matter.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 11:03:30 PM »
So ... it’s a dude. I always thought it was female.

Couldn’t see the art, but if blackie isn’t there it really doesn’t matter.

KC

It was.... once....
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 04:21:09 AM »
Invisible death camps.
Auswich is happening but it isn't visible.

Cats don't spell very well.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 05:32:30 AM »
I once saw a different side of UP. In one of my DU incarnations I related a true story about my niece. She responded very kindly. She is a seriously messed up individual, but deep down has a good heart.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 06:17:32 AM »
I love cats

Do you have any good recipes to share?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 08:12:31 AM »
She is as big a nutjob as ever. She/He/It seriously
needs help and won't find it on DUmmieLand.
Vader Rules!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 08:56:20 AM »
She's almost as coherent as TheMasterNematode, just needs more expletives and hatefulness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2019, 07:28:14 PM »
She is as big a nutjob as ever. She/He/It seriously
needs help and won't find it on DUmmieLand.
What? Do you mean the mental illness forum does the opposite of what they claim?!!
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline tikibarted

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2019, 04:38:05 AM »
I know it's selfish, and she really should be in an institution, but I'm glad to see one of my favorite DU "personalities" back for this holiday season.  Her highest purpose is to serve as the poster cat for the democrat party.

Now...if only TominTib would re-appear...

Whatever happened to that guy?

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2019, 05:31:04 AM »
I know it's selfish, and she really should be in an institution, but I'm glad to see one of my favorite DU "personalities" back for this holiday season.  Her highest purpose is to serve as the poster cat for the democrat party.

Now...if only TominTib would re-appear...

Whatever happened to that guy?
He was tombstoned from DU years ago for an anti- Semitic outburst.
After that, who knows?