Author Topic: Monkeys in the cage warned about their poo flinging ways  (Read 7414 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Monkeys in the cage warned about their poo flinging ways
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2014, 04:53:02 PM »
Quote from:
stevenleser

129. I've made fun of their politics, never their personal issues. I've even sent condolences to someone over there in email on occasion for friends and family that have passed and I meant every word of it.

Ok, who's been getting emails from steve the lesser offering condolences for deaths of loved ones?

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:59:15 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2014, 04:58:40 PM »
William769 (37,522 posts)

110...You would think I would be mad but I'm not, all I can do is pray for their poor wretched souls.

:lol:

DUmmie, Willienumbers, you REALLY shouldn't lie about something you a) don't do or have never done, and b) have never believed in doing in the first place.

DUmmies don't pray to the "invisible sky father", now, do they... 

Now, show me your hands and send me some healing white lite and good vibrations and it'll all be good.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2014, 05:18:23 PM »
Here is an idea DUmmies, or rather, a thought experiment.

You know that you can sign up here and not get the ban hammer, there are plenty of you idiots that have accounts.

Give us just one board, just one board that we can sign up for and admit we are conservative and not get banned right off the bat.

Here is the experiment...what do you think would happen?

Look, I'll even do the math for you because I'm just that nice of a guy.

You can't do it and $kimmer can't afford to do it because it would explode and you know it.

You want to talk about DUing something, let us in...we'll show you how to DU something.

Ya, you're being watched and we ain't the only ones.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2014, 05:50:16 PM »
    Lurking DUmmies, I think you are mistaken about a great many things as they relate us watching you.

First, anytime someone posts in one DU forum that they are utterly sure about everything that ails the largest economy in the world, and then posts in another DU forum that their anti-psychotic meds aren't working, THEY'RE GOING TO GET RIDICULED.

Next, anytime someone posts what is OBVIOUSLY a lie or an otherwise made-up story and none of you call them on it, THEY'RE GOING TO GET RIDICULED..

Also, when you post disparaging things about your employer and cite your intent to sabotage their business, THEY'RE GOING TO GET WALLDUDED AND CALI'D.

When you use words like "Chimpy," "Chimperor," "Chimpolini," etc., for 8 years and then get all butthurt when someone ridicules your boyfriend 0loser, YOU'RE GOING TO GET RIDICULED.

As for taking joy in your misfortune, I will tell you what: take every instance of you sensitive little flowers getting all hurt about something we say, and divide the sum by the number of distinct occurrences of "Rest in Piss" posted on DU when someone less-than-flaming-liberal dies. If that number is greater than one, I will eat my shirt.

:bigbird: Deal with it, monkeys. And go get your anti-psychotic meds upped.

:hi5:  x ElEbiNTy!!gaBIllIon!!!!

110...You would think I would be mad but I'm not, all I can do is pray for their poor wretched souls.

Uh huh....

But sometimes she alleges the child's female, other times she's described it as male.

Solves that little mystery.....
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 05:56:13 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2014, 06:18:37 PM »
    Lurking DUmmies, I think you are mistaken about a great many things as they relate us watching you.

First, anytime someone posts in one DU forum that they are utterly sure about everything that ails the largest economy in the world, and then posts in another DU forum that their anti-psychotic meds aren't working, THEY'RE GOING TO GET RIDICULED.

Next, anytime someone posts what is OBVIOUSLY a lie or an otherwise made-up story and none of you call them on it, THEY'RE GOING TO GET RIDICULED..

Also, when you post disparaging things about your employer and cite your intent to sabotage their business, THEY'RE GOING TO GET WALLDUDED AND CALI'D.

When you use words like "Chimpy," "Chimperor," "Chimpolini," etc., for 8 years and then get all butthurt when someone ridicules your boyfriend 0loser, YOU'RE GOING TO GET RIDICULED.

As for taking joy in your misfortune, I will tell you what: take every instance of you sensitive little flowers getting all hurt about something we say, and divide the sum by the number of distinct occurrences of "Rest in Piss" posted on DU when someone less-than-flaming-liberal dies. If that number is greater than one, I will eat my shirt.

:lmao: :rotf: :lol: :rofl: :lmao: :rotf: :lol: :rofl: :lmao: :rotf: :lol: :rofl:

I love your style, man!  H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2014, 06:30:27 PM »
Tue Mar 25, 2014, 04:15 PM

showing the moron's for what they really are.

Uh, yeah, damn moron's.

(Usually, DUmp queers are a little more literate than Williamnumbers.)

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2014, 06:42:04 PM »
For a group of people who describe themselves as the most intelligent in the country...
I'm really surprised that they need to be told this.

They've had visits from the Secret Service for threatening President Bush and his family.
They got all buthurt when they found out they were on the FBI's subversive website list.
How many times have they called us out?
How many threats of Ninja Lawyers have been made against us?
How many times did they spit in the wind with their rage over Andyscam?
How many have walduded themselves?
How many were angry when the Friends of Steve quoted him accurately on an election website?

And yet, they take a toke, forget all about it, and repeat the same mistakes all over again.
A Bible verse describes DU to a T...."professing to be wise, they became as fools."

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2014, 06:47:36 PM »
MineralMan hates us so much that he has an account here.

Wasn't he an active member of Free Republic?  Why do these losers want a dirty freeper among them?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2014, 06:54:33 PM »
Tue Mar 25, 2014, 02:10 PM
blueamy66 (6,225 posts)
15. Can't they stick with political issues and not personal ones?

Who takes joy in other people's misfortune? That's just wrong.

on edit: They were making fun of me thinking that a 3 bedroom, 1700 sq foot house was big for 2 people....one of their "own" finally stood up for me. That was kinda fun.

Well, DUmmy blueamynumbers, I guess you're just too DUmb to see how entertaining it is whenever a DUmmy suffers physical, financial, or emotional pain. There are really not many things funnier or more satisfying.

I suggest DUmmy blueamynumbers get together with Sarah Imaboobi so they can compare notes on the parade of men who've used and discarded them.
They're both "any port in a storm" women. Beer goggles never last.

The rest of her post about the 1700 sq. ft. house is her imagination.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2014, 06:54:40 PM »
DUmbasses...

You have beggars,leeches and parasites.
The majority of you are confessed drug addicts/users.
Most of you take pride in being mentally ill.
Your goal in life is some form of total government care.
You hate the USA because it does not automatically give you every thing you want for free with no requirement of return.
Your every waking moment is devoted to seething hatred of anyone that has more then you.

None of this is a lie or even an exaggeration,it is exactly what you are.
You are filth and scum.
Die slowly and painfully.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2014, 06:59:48 PM »
Let us in to DU and we will explain it to your face.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

-Sun Tzu

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2014, 07:02:04 PM »
msanthrope (22,872 posts)    Tue Mar 25, 2014, 03:17 PM

58. Every moment the members of Conservative Cave are here, they are not ****ing goats.

:oink: :oink: http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g419/Eferrari/spring/mspiggy2_zps2b335ef2.jpg

So....think of the goats.

Ummmmmm. Goats go BAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! No?

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2014, 07:21:26 PM »

Well said Sir. H5  :hi5:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2014, 07:23:33 PM »
I remember when they had a poll on whether Rush Limbaugh should die when he was in the hospital a couple of years ago. -And what they said about Sarah Palin's kids was sickening.

And Rick Santorum's kids.

And Herman Cain

And Mother Theresa...

The list goes on forever.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2014, 07:32:49 PM »
Why I voted "don't know", in the poll question.
Most of the time, they act themselves, then freakin-derp over nothing.
It's great entertainment.
When they return to their normal libby ways, it's still great entertainment.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2014, 07:38:34 PM »
Quote from:
Gothmog

These idiots are not amused with this thread. We have hurt their feelings

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

What an active imagination these children have.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2014, 07:43:54 PM »
Alright, who made fun of this dimwits wife dying?
Saw this on a re-read.  :lmao: :rotf:  :cheersmate:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline JLO

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2014, 07:56:06 PM »

:lol: ^5 
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2014, 07:56:59 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2014, 08:04:32 PM »
Now they can call me name removed.

Oh well, I tried but I knew going in that I would get banned.

I tried to be nice but that's not enough, I tried to to tell the truth but they will not have it.

I knew that was going to happen and I proved it once again. Mineralman, you should be ashamed but I know you are not because you stand behind a wall of shame.

Can't have any non believers inside the wall, they must be crushed no matter what.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

-Sun Tzu

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2014, 08:05:04 PM »
Wow, that was quick; that didn't take long.

"Message removed."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2014, 08:06:54 PM »
Gothmog

These idiots are not amused with this thread. We have hurt their feelings

You should post a link to this thread so everyone can see just how miserable we are.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2014, 08:14:22 PM »
Wow, that was quick; that didn't take long.

"Message removed."

It does not take long at all, you can be nice as the day is long and still...

BOOM, you get the hammer.

If of other thought, thou shalt not speak to the herd.

I tried DUmmies, your thought masters disapproved.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

-Sun Tzu

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2014, 08:19:51 PM »
Can't have any non believers inside the wall, they must be crushed no matter what.

They're scared. They've always been scared, but it's only gotten worse in the last 5 years.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2014, 08:27:29 PM »
They're scared. They've always been scared, but it's only gotten worse in the last 5 years.

There's been quite a few additional primitive "views," but no comments, since that now-evaporated post appeared.

You're right.  The primitives are scared; it's a reminder to them that we're everywhere.
apres moi, le deluge