Author Topic: Obama, Edwards, Clinton polling 1, 2, 3 respectively  (Read 12016 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Obama, Edwards, Clinton polling 1, 2, 3 respectively
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 10:36:21 AM »
Yep! Huckabee sounds so great. Until you look at his actions instead of just listening to his rhetoric.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 10:40:40 AM »
Yep! Huckabee sounds so great. Until you look at his actions instead of just listening to his rhetoric.

And that is just it...he happens to say all the right things  :bs2flag:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 12:22:31 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN0264367920080103

Races close as Iowa kicks off White House campaign
DES MOINES, Iowa (Reuters) - Voters in Iowa begin the process of choosing the next U.S. president on Thursday with two close nominating races, as a new poll showed Barack Obama leading John Edwards among Democrats -- with Hillary Clinton falling to a potentially damaging third.

This from Reuters link. Drudge report says CSPAN and ZOGBY are reporting same. Anywho, it's on and America (today Iowa) are on the clock to pick a new POTUS. 
...so it would appear that money in fact cannot buy everything...much to the dissapointment of the Hitlery campaign.
 :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline foxworthy

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Beginning Fresh
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 07:58:47 AM »
I am quite enjoying her discomfiture.    And since she is not a governor, she can't do anything like her husbands stunt in executing some moron with an unaware public defender to give her "tough on crime" cred when she needs it.

I hope she gets less than 20.

Then it  is time to put a fork in her, and see if she is really and truly done.
When the game is over, both the pawn and the king are put away in the same box