Author Topic: She seems nice . . .  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Mary Ann

She seems nice . . .
« on: October 05, 2020, 05:34:53 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214220724
I_UndergroundPanther (3,620 posts)

I hope

That the virus slowly suffocates him and he freaks,panics,gets anxiety from hell and nothing anyone can do helps him breathe. I want him to feel dread and doomed. I want his lungs to fill up with fluids and him to stubbornly refuse treatment and forbid doctors to do anything because he wants to play warrior, while he suffocates with no oxygen or vent. Suffocate from covid for a few days until he is dead..I want him helpless and dying all alone.

I want him to suffer like the people who died he does not care about..
Than die like they died.

Offline SVPete

Re: She seems nice . . .
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 06:51:02 PM »
UGP seems to be behind on what's been happening. Trump's back in the WH and hopefully will have UGP yowling in disappointment.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 06:56:45 PM »
Which would cause more emotional harm: Trump with COVID-19, or telling that idiot she's not really a cat?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 07:29:39 PM »
I_UndergroundPanther (3,620 posts)

I hope

That the virus slowly suffocates him and he freaks,panics,gets anxiety from hell and nothing anyone can do helps him breathe. I want him to feel dread and doomed. I want his lungs to fill up with fluids and him to stubbornly refuse treatment and forbid doctors to do anything because he wants to play warrior, while he suffocates with no oxygen or vent. Suffocate from covid for a few days until he is dead..I want him helpless and dying all alone.

I want him to suffer like the people who died he does not care about..
Than die like they died.

Too late! President Donald Trump has been released and is recovering.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 08:06:17 PM »
See I am much more humane. I only want to put a 22LR in your head that rattles around in your brain (what there is of it).

I. am. a. giver.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 10:31:57 AM »
UGP is such an vicious, hate- filled, honestly evil person.
Fortunately, as you guys have observed, this is another ofbher/ its rabid, fuming revenge- fantasies that will never come to pass: President Trump is back in the White House and recovering well.
UGP will, upon learning this, give a long, likely profane rant of fury to either a long- suffering therapist or Blackie the Ghost Chicken.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 12:42:53 AM »
This is why I'm a dog person.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2020, 09:15:57 AM »

The subway cat, who is now a 55-year-old morbidly obese tattooed woman with yellowed eyes and bad teeth outlived her usefulness to the human race.....55 years ago.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2020, 11:44:11 AM »
Hey guys... let's take it easy on UGP, its hard being trans species in this environment...
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2020, 04:09:54 PM »
Many years ago--maybe 10 or more--I posted something truthful about someone I loved who was in a very bad relationship. UGP was kind, and empathic toward me. She has a good heart and a screwed up mind in the same body. I vowed then that I would never trash her again. But, this, THIS post was so over-the-top nasty that I decided to violate my own rule to bring it over here.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2020, 07:28:07 PM »
Two things about UGP....her mother should have swallowed and, failing that, the best part of UGP ended up on the sheets.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2020, 04:24:34 AM »
Many years ago--maybe 10 or more--I posted something truthful about someone I loved who was in a very bad relationship. UGP was kind, and empathic toward me. She has a good heart and a screwed up mind in the same body. I vowed then that I would never trash her again. But, this, THIS post was so over-the-top nasty that I decided to violate my own rule to bring it over here.
Unfortunately you can't judge crazy people by their moments of lucidity. They're still crazy.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2020, 08:38:49 AM »
Poor UGP ... Trump was out of the hospital in 3 days and now is resuming his activities.

Poor UGP ... Melania Trump and Hope Hicks are recovering well, apparently without medication, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/president-trump-melania-hope-hicks-both-recovering-well-from-covid-19/vi-BB19T17c .

Poor UGP ... Chris Christie is out of the hospital after ~7 days.

:loser: Hey UGP! :loser: Reality is Reich-Wing!!! :loser:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2020, 01:36:00 PM »

My guess is that TDS pushed her over the edge
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2020, 01:43:24 PM »
Poor UGP ... Trump was out of the hospital in 3 days and now is resuming his activities.

Poor UGP ... Melania Trump and Hope Hicks are recovering well, apparently without medication, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/president-trump-melania-hope-hicks-both-recovering-well-from-covid-19/vi-BB19T17c .

Poor UGP ... Chris Christie is out of the hospital after ~7 days.

:loser: Hey UGP! :loser: Reality is Reich-Wing!!! :loser:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:

Kayleigh McEnany isn't looking to be too bad off in quarantine.

Is it possible that conservatives have the superior genetic makeup to overcome the chinese virus while it hits liberals extra hard?  Maybe their blackened hate filled hearts are one of those underlying conditions that put you at a higher risk of death if you test positive for the virus.

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1315061019899723789?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I saw clips of President Trump's rally at the White house yesterday and he looked strong and well.  Also heard him on Rush on Friday and he sounded good.  Seems like the Whu Flu was was a mere annoyance to him.  Kind of like that annoying gnat that keeps buzzing around your face that you eventually take care of with a well placed swat.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2020, 03:06:22 PM »
The subway cat, who is now a 55-year-old morbidly obese tattooed woman with yellowed eyes and bad teeth outlived her usefulness to the human race.....55 years ago.
She/ it also apparently has a goatee now that she/ it is apparently very proud of.

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2020, 06:14:55 PM »
She/ it also apparently has a goatee now that she/ it is apparently very proud of.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2020, 02:50:47 AM »

Many years ago I defended her and said that poking fun at her was cruel because she is so obviously mentally ill.  But my level of compassion towards her ran out a long time ago.  It's pretty clear that she isn't interested in improving her situation and only wants to wallow in self-pity while leaching off of her family and the taxpayers.  So where I used to feel sorry for her, I now feel nothing but disgust.

Here's a recent picture of her.  Don't look if you're eating or drinking anything.  Have a clear route to a toilet in case you need to hurl.  Ensure eye bleach is readily available.  And don't BS me if you look, because that's all on you. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/115110501#post17

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2020, 03:11:38 AM »
Here's a recent picture of her.  Don't look if you're eating or drinking anything.  Have a clear route to a toilet in case you need to hurl.  Ensure eye bleach is readily available.  And don't BS me if you look, because that's all on you. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/115110501#post17

It has to be said.....

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe