Author Topic: 'Dilbert' Author Endorses Romney, Professional Left Freaks Out  (Read 1484 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
'Dilbert' Author Endorses Romney, Professional Left Freaks Out
« on: October 22, 2012, 10:01:48 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/10/22/Scott-Adams-Endorses-Romney-Professional-Left-Freaks-Out

Since I work in a "Dilbert-esque" industry (and I read the strip), I thought this was interesting:

Scott Adams, the creator of the popular comic strip "Dilbert," endorsed Mitt Romney on his blog Wednesday. The reaction he received from liberal news sites was predictably outraged and, in Adams' hands, hilarious. Adams chronicled the results of his announcement in a series of updates which point out just how absurd the professional left can be when someone goes off the liberal reservation for any reason.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline zeitgeist

Re: 'Dilbert' Author Endorses Romney, Professional Left Freaks Out
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 10:59:21 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/10/22/Scott-Adams-Endorses-Romney-Professional-Left-Freaks-Out

Since I work in a "Dilbert-esque" industry (and I read the strip), I thought this was interesting:

I use to try and convinced people he worked in the next cube over (sometimes successfully). My pointy haired boss never caught on when I would inconspicuously post a strip on the cafeteria bulletin board.   :rotf: 

My favorites of all times?  The copier guy series.    I will have to see if I still have them.  The secretaries wouldn't talk to me for weeks after I posted that one. :hammer: The secretaries all use to love the copier guy who they called McGiver. :fuelfire:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 11:22:34 AM »
I use to try and convinced people he worked in the next cube over (sometimes successfully). My pointy haired boss never caught on when I would inconspicuously post a strip on the cafeteria bulletin board.   :rotf: 

My favorites of all times?  The copier guy series.    I will have to see if I still have them.  The secretaries wouldn't talk to me for weeks after I posted that one. :hammer: The secretaries all use to love the copier guy who they called McGiver. :fuelfire:

Since it's what I do, my favorite is Tina the Tech Writer  :-).  This is an accurate description of what I do for a living:

and a couple more just for fun:

Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 03:49:31 PM »

:rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BigTex

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 04:11:49 PM »
I like how Scott Adams thinks that Romney, who wont even drink caffeine, might be softer than Obama on the states trying to circumvent federal drug laws. Claiming that Romney might need CA voters to get reelected.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers