Author Topic: 0bama's policies could prevent peaceful transition  (Read 2200 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
0bama's policies could prevent peaceful transition
« on: August 22, 2012, 04:48:12 PM »
I don't know whether this is the right place for this...sounds like domestic terrorism to me but since it has to do with the election, I put it here. These articles scares like nothing has in a long time. Don't know how we could prevent it considering DHS now has enough hollow point bullets to shoot every American 5 times. And the army could shoot up Tea Party members who took over a city hall?

My own paranoia (not from the articles): 0bama has us involved in so many theaters militarily, he could easily send troops to those places so that even if the military decided to protect the Constitution and the citizens, there wouldn't be enough of them. Would command even allow them the weapons they need? And would they even be willing to do it if presidential orders told them not to?

Is this even possible? Could it be stopped? I hope I'm just wearing extra tin foil.

Will 0bama Keep Power By Any Means Necessary?

Who Does the Government Intend to Shoot?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: 0bama's policies could prevent peaceful transition
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 04:51:19 PM »
It's nutter stuff.  Wear the required protective gear when operating the ParGen, please.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 04:54:15 PM »
It's nutter stuff.  Wear the required protective gear when operating the ParGen, please.

For the most part it may be but, I prepared for the worst three years ago.  So, I'm good to go either way.

Offline BigTex

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 04:56:05 PM »
Quote from: delilahmused
I hope I'm just wearing extra tin foil.

You've got a whole suit of it on
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 06:58:08 PM »
I don't know whether this is the right place for this...sounds like domestic terrorism to me but since it has to do with the election, I put it here. These articles scares like nothing has in a long time. Don't know how we could prevent it considering DHS now has enough hollow point bullets to shoot every American 5 times. And the army could shoot up Tea Party members who took over a city hall?

My own paranoia (not from the articles): 0bama has us involved in so many theaters militarily, he could easily send troops to those places so that even if the military decided to protect the Constitution and the citizens, there wouldn't be enough of them. Would command even allow them the weapons they need? And would they even be willing to do it if presidential orders told them not to?

Is this even possible? Could it be stopped? I hope I'm just wearing extra tin foil.

Will 0bama Keep Power By Any Means Necessary?

Who Does the Government Intend to Shoot?

Cindie

The fact that 0bama is bad enough for sane people to actually think any of this is possible is quite sad.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 06:58:54 PM »
delilahmused, I completely sympathize with you here.
I've heard the conspiracy theories predicting every president would cancel elections since Carter.

But Obama is the first one that ever made me think seriously about them.
From his revolutionary mentor Ayers (who wants to kill 25 million Americans), to communists appointed to positions of power...There is something fundamentally different about Obama.

He doesn't seem to care about losing voter support. The democrats did nothing to avert the 2010 drubbing they took. All the poles predicted it...But no one seemed to care. Obama seems to be getting far more done through staffing up federal agencies with his brand of extremists than he ever got done with congress. Obama ignores the law with impunity. His people do so as well. Not even Clinton did these things and he got impeached!

The best thing we can do now is pray. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 08:26:12 PM »
You've got a whole suit of it on

This is not Alex Jones. That's why it got to me.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 08:39:26 PM »

Cindie

My advice, don't sweat what could happen. Make sure you go and vote on election day and hope for the best.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Possom

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 08:49:34 PM »
That is an interesting read and gives you something to think about. I honestly wouldn't put it past the dems.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2012, 08:59:27 PM »
I remember the Dims saying the same thing about Chimpy McCokeSpoon last go 'round and found it implausible and rather hilarious then. Sorry, but my opinion still stands in the case of the Choom Jesus.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline BigTex

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2012, 09:26:37 PM »

Cindie

That's true, having an article from a major general gives it credibility... until you read the article. He goes off about hollow point bullets, but he obviously doesnt know they are standard issue for most law enforcement. The amount is also off its only 450 million rounds and thats over a 5 year period and they arent even buying that much its just up to 450 million.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 10:06:26 PM »
I remember the Dims saying the same thing about Chimpy McCokeSpoon last go 'round and found it implausible and rather hilarious then. Sorry, but my opinion still stands in the case of the Choom Jesus.
You think he still chooms ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 10:24:44 PM »
You think he still chooms ?

No doubt he is as dangerous as Ralph Wiggum with a valentine.  If he spies some herb, he instantly shrieks, "I choom-choom choose you!"  

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2012, 10:26:32 PM »
No doubt he is as dangerous as Ralph Wiggum with a valentine.  If he spies some herb, he instantly shrieks, "I choom-choom choose you!"  
He had a special name for his bogart choom move. What was it again ?

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2012, 10:33:20 PM »
He had a special name for his bogart choom move. What was it again ?

"Intercepted". 

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2012, 01:17:42 PM »