Author Topic: 'Rand Paul endorses Mitt Romney '  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

'Rand Paul endorses Mitt Romney '
« on: June 07, 2012, 09:35:43 PM »
Rand Paul endorses Mitt Romney

[snip]

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has endorsed Mitt Romney’s presidential bid, throwing his weight behind the presumptive GOP nominee even as his father, Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas), has yet to fully terminate his White House bid.

Rand Paul made the move in an appearance on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity."

"Well, you know, my first choice had always been my father. ... He is still my first pick," Paul said, according to a rush transcript of the appearance. "But now that the nominating process is over, tonight, I am happy to announce I am supporting Governor Romney."

In a statement, Romney said that he was “honored” to receive the endorsement of Paul, a freshman lawmaker and founding member of the Senate Tea Party Caucus who is believed to be mulling his own future bid for national office.

[/snip]

Read more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/post/rand-paul-endorses-mitt-romney/2012/06/07/gJQAKywTMV_blog.html

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: 'Rand Paul endorses Mitt Romney '
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 04:57:40 AM »
All the Ronbots out there will just accuse Rand of being a sell out while insisting that Ron is the only man who can fix things.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 10:12:38 AM »
All the Ronbots out there will just accuse Rand of being a sell out while insisting that Ron is the only man who can fix things.

Ron Paul dropped out of the race. I swear, the Ron Paul supporters are going to ruin any chance of Obama getting kicked out. They will write him in. There can not be a write in this time. Why don't people understand that?

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 10:18:17 AM »
Ron Paul dropped out of the race. I swear, the Ron Paul supporters are going to ruin any chance of Obama getting kicked out. They will write him in. There can not be a write in this time. Why don't people understand that?

Incorrect. Ron Paul DID NOT drop out of the race. He stopped spending money from his campaign accounts. He's trying to parley whatever support he does have into some type of power at the convention.

And even though he dropped out last go round, he recieved well over 100K votes.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 10:29:21 AM »
Incorrect. Ron Paul DID NOT drop out of the race. He stopped spending money from his campaign accounts. He's trying to parley whatever support he does have into some type of power at the convention.

And even though he dropped out last go round, he recieved well over 100K votes.

I thought I heard something on Fox that he dropped out. Hmm ... Either way, he is going to ruin it all. He should shut his ego and get out of it all. There is no way he will ever be elected.