Author Topic: Frank says "Hello!"  (Read 6082 times)

Offline Frank Haider

• Probationary (Probie)
Frank says "Hello!"
« on: August 27, 2011, 10:56:20 AM »
Hi, my name is Frank.  I'm a writer and researcher for Riding the Tiger, a traditionalist blog maintaining a conservative revolutionary stance rather than the liberal conservatism and poisonous neo-conservatism found everywhere today.  As a radical traditionalist, I do not expect to make any friends here, but will nevertheless share the information with you and how traditionalists view the world and its changes.  I'm a firm believer that the republican party does not represent a true conservative perspective and that everything has decayed to a centrist pragmatism.  While pragmatism is necessary to an extent in politics, the whole scenario bodes ill and the blame rests on all politicians who have not served the people properly.
Banned from Democratic Underground and Free Republic.  ...And proud of it.

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
Re: Frank says "Hello!"
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 11:07:32 AM »
Hello Frank, welcome aboard.
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 03:35:56 PM »
Is that an introduction...or a warning?

How about a link to your blog? Google comes up with a million other sites under "Riding the Tiger."

Offline Frank Haider

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 03:43:37 PM »

Offline Frank Haider

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »
Is that an introduction...or a warning?

How about a link to your blog? Google comes up with a million other sites under "Riding the Tiger."

No, I'm a nice guy, just likely to anger the average person.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 03:55:30 PM »
Welcome to CC Frank, hope you enjoy posting here.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 04:39:56 PM »
Hmmm. Not impressed with the site. It does not advertise as a blog, but its made to look like a newspaper. All the articles are opinion pieces but they have a news article format.

Whats more disturbing is the casual insertion of racist language. Specifically anti-Semitic language. I take warning when I see crap like this. It means the author's are hate-mongers trying to pass of hate-speech as normal.

The trouble with Irshad Manji
On the Left, she is admired as a lesbian atheist, and on the Right, by Zionists and others who find it useful to promote Islamophobia to further the cause of Jewish supremacism.
--snip--
Irshad Manji’s new-found fame is perhaps, then, not to be a surprise as we now have a queer woman of color

Zionist America’s favorite communist terrorists
six Members of Congress lead by Bob Filner (D-CA) and Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA), both stallwart supporters of the Zionist state

Jewish supremacism? Congressmen are stallwart supporters of the Zionist state?
Those are great big neon warning signs to me. BS for you.
Under your definition of True conservatism, is support for Israel somehow wrong?

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 04:50:00 PM »
 :popcorn:

Good afternoon to you, Frank. Actually, there is someone already here that owns that name in my mind. Is it OK if I call you, Haider?

Ok thanks. Bye.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Frank Haider

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 08:21:01 PM »
Hmmm. Not impressed with the site. It does not advertise as a blog, but its made to look like a newspaper. All the articles are opinion pieces but they have a news article format.

Whats more disturbing is the casual insertion of racist language. Specifically anti-Semitic language. I take warning when I see crap like this. It means the author's are hate-mongers trying to pass of hate-speech as normal.

Jewish supremacism? Congressmen are stallwart supporters of the Zionist state?
Those are great big neon warning signs to me. BS for you.
Under your definition of True conservatism, is support for Israel somehow wrong?

Media is now very biased racially in many countries with news outlets concealing the facts about the racial conflict seething within.  With the doctrine of Whites and in some cases, Asians, being seen as oppressive bogeymen in our nation's schools, we pull no punches.  Being straight men, we are also very much alienated by an academic and greater society which mocks us: our members live in metropolitan and cosmopolitan areas known for their political correctness.  Van Nostrand and Al-Sini in particular--a Dutch-American and a Chinese-American--have seen the reality of cultural relativism is regards to the state's outlook on diversity.  Our bloggers are Asians and White people, but we welcome all people.  Everyone should meet the same standards of behavior.  Through hard work and determination, anyone can make something of themselves.  Blaming others doesn't do a thing.

It is common knowledge that AIPAC is a very large lobby and that people of Jewish background occupy high places in many corporations.  Groups that spun-off from PNAC are similar.  While the Jews are clearly a very intelligent and gifted people, loyalty to America should be paramount.  Many congressmen are also receiving junkets which will likely ensure more support for Israel.  America should fix its own problems and resort to measures to ensure its own integrity.  Most of the countries we have given money to do not deserve our aid as most of it is embezzled by corrupt rulers.  America's enemies want America to spread its forces too thin and thus bankrupt the country through asymmetrical wars of attrition.  We do not believe ourselves to be anti-semitic in a racial sense, but at the same time will not conceal the truth in regards to who is trying to manipulate some of our politicians.

Quote from: Revolution

Good afternoon to you, Frank. Actually, there is someone already here that owns that name in my mind. Is it OK if I call you, Haider?

Ok thanks. Bye.

Sure.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:26:01 PM by Frank Haider »

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 11:39:36 PM »
but at the same time will not conceal the truth in regards to who is trying to manipulate some of our politicians.

So "teh Jooooos" are the great manipulators? The ones really pulling the "strings of America?" Again I say... :popcorn:

And just from a reader's perspective, you make me feel small with that 1st paragraph. Actually, (and I don't mean to start a verbal war here) the whole bit of rambling makes it seem as though you are a "holier than thou", "I'm better than you," "my opinion matters most" type of person. Forgive me, but most around here (and I've been posting with 'em for quite a while" don't talk like this. They don't put forward that "vibe" or mood in any way, shape, or form.

The above is just my opinion/observations. Don't shoot the messenger.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 11:47:17 PM »
We do not believe ourselves to be anti-semitic in a racial sense,
Bull$hit.
It's a racist site trying to disguise itself as a news site.

OK, so we've established that you hate Jews and people of color. and you lie about it.
Let me guess. Are you a Ron Paul-tard supporter as well?
Do you also post at Stormfront? A lot of Paul-tards are members there too.

Offline Frank Haider

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 12:08:57 AM »
So "teh Jooooos" are the great manipulators? The ones really pulling the "strings of America?" Again I say... :popcorn:

It is not blaming an entire ethnic group at all in my mind, but that some people in that group have a lot of influence despite their numbers which also does not reflect on their people as whole.

And just from a reader's perspective, you make me feel small with that 1st paragraph. Actually, (and I don't mean to start a verbal war here) the whole bit of rambling makes it seem as though you are a "holier than thou", "I'm better than you," "my opinion matters most" type of person. Forgive me, but most around here (and I've been posting with 'em for quite a while" don't talk like this. They don't put forward that "vibe" or mood in any way, shape, or form.

The above is just my opinion/observations. Don't shoot the messenger.

Not my intention at all, I'm used to dealing with people who speak to me like this on a daily basis.  Unfortunately, it rubs off.

Bull$hit.
It's a racist site trying to disguise itself as a news site.

OK, so we've established that you hate Jews and people of color. and you lie about it.
Let me guess. Are you a Ron Paul-tard supporter as well?
Do you also post at Stormfront? A lot of Paul-tards are members there too.

Thank you for calling us racists for realizing that modern politics is in itself entwined with race.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 12:17:07 AM »
Not my intention at all, I'm used to dealing with people who speak to me like this on a daily basis.  Unfortunately, it rubs off.

Hahaha, damn man, you just did it again.

Thank you for calling us racists for realizing that modern politics is in itself entwined with race.

We'd (at least I'd) appreciate it if you would go a bit more in-depth to what exactly you mean.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011, 12:26:10 PM »

Admitting you have a problem is a hopeful sign. Do NOT spew your racist filth here. thank you.

Offline PatrickMahoney

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 01:14:12 PM »
I tried to take a look at the site, and it's vile.  It's racism, sexism, and homophobia all rolled into one massive ball of incoherent rambling hatred.

Frank, your not a "conservative" you're extreme-right.  There is a difference.  You should learn what it is before you try to spew your filth.  Or try spewing your crap on stormfront.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2011, 04:12:12 PM »
Where'd I put that can of Anti-troll Spray?
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2011, 04:47:27 PM »
I tried to take a look at the site, and it's vile.  It's racism, sexism, and homophobia all rolled into one massive ball of incoherent rambling hatred.

Frank, your not a "conservative" you're extreme-right.  There is a difference.  You should learn what it is before you try to spew your filth.  Or try spewing your crap on stormfront.

Extreme right are not racists.  Racists are racists.

What we have here is an Opus hello. What fun.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2011, 07:08:54 PM »
He up, and disappearded. Shame too, I was waiting for the elaboration.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 07:45:24 AM »

Reminds me of a certain Seinfeld episode.  :lmao:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 07:47:32 AM »
Astro Turf, you know who's responsible for that don't Ya?, the Jews!
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 06:29:03 PM »
Damn, I really wish I was as rich and powerful as I'm apparently supposed to be. Yet here I am living in a 360 sq ft studio and driving a 5 year old car currently in the shop getting $1600 worth of work done instead of living in a mansion and driving a Rolls. What am I doing wrong?
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Frank Haider

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2011, 08:41:30 PM »
He up, and disappearded. Shame too, I was waiting for the elaboration.

Irene came for an extended visit and school began again.  I also went on a date.

Damn, I really wish I was as rich and powerful as I'm apparently supposed to be. Yet here I am living in a 360 sq ft studio and driving a 5 year old car currently in the shop getting $1600 worth of work done instead of living in a mansion and driving a Rolls. What am I doing wrong?

::)

I'm not against Jews in general, but against those who are partially responsible for much of the mess we are in ... as well as their non-Jewish friends.  You'll never believe me, but who cares.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 08:55:37 PM by Frank Haider »

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 10:20:18 AM »
Rather interesting handle....eh?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 10:14:46 PM »
I'm not against Jews in general, but against those who are partially responsible for much of the mess we are in ... as well as their non-Jewish friends.  You'll never believe me, but who cares.

And yet you use generalizing terms such as "zionists" rather than singling out individuals. That suggests the sort of collectivist thinking behind racism.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline ConservativeMobster

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 09:33:54 AM »
Rather interesting handle....eh?

A "coach" referrence?  At least that was my initial thought.
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan