Current Events > Breaking News

Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Sa

(1/2) > >>

Ptarmigan:
BREAKING: Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Salvador
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/breaking-lakewood-church-shooter-identified-as-transgender-immigrant/

--- Quote ---Authorities have identified the shooter as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, a 36-year-old transgender immigrant from El Salvador, according to multiple independent sources speaking to KHOU 11 Jeremy Rogalski.

Moreno, who has a criminal history stretching back to 2005, was previously known as Jeffery Escalante, based on records from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

His past arrests paint a troubling picture, encompassing a range of offenses including failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest, and unlawful carrying of a weapon.

--- End quote ---

The Lakewood Church shooter Genesse Ivonne Moreno is a transgender as Jeffery Escalante.

--- Quote ---Witnesses report that Moreno was dressed in a trench coat and backpack, and alarmingly, was accompanied by a child when he entered the church armed with a long rifle.

The Gateway Pundit reported earlier that the transgender’s AR15 used in the shooting, had a “Free Palestine” message on it.

Moreno walked into the building shortly before 2 pm,  accompanied by a child estimated to be 4 to 5 years old, and opened fire, detailed Houston Police Chief Troy Finner during a news conference.

The church was transitioning between services and gearing up for a Spanish language service when the attack happened, as described by televangelist and pastor Joel Osteen, who spoke at the same news conference.
--- End quote ---

Genesse Ivonne Moreno/Jeffery Escalante had "Free Palestine" on the gun used.

Old n Grumpy:
I wonder if he’s an illegal? They keep calling him a she in the news. :rant: :rant: :rant:

SVPete:

--- Quote from: Old n Grumpy on February 13, 2024, 06:52:58 AM ---I wonder if he’s an illegal? They keep calling him a she in the news. :rant: :rant: :rant:

--- End quote ---

From what I understand, Moreno is anatomically female, gave birth to the child she had with her during the shooting, but sometimes "identifies" as male and sometimes as parsnip (OK, I admit it, I made up the "parsnip" part). Her US criminal record stretches back to 2005, so it is possible that she (and probably her parents, since she was 16 or 17 when she committed that crime) entered the US legally.

Texacon:
This situation is ... fluid.  I've been watching this and there are several different reports, none of which I've been able to say for certain are the right ones.

I've heard it was a woman becoming a man, a man becoming a woman, the boys mother, the boys stepmother...

I'm waiting until it all finally comes out, this is confusing.

KC

Old n Grumpy:

--- Quote from: Texacon on February 13, 2024, 02:08:13 PM ---This situation is ... fluid.  I've been watching this and there are several different reports, none of which I've been able to say for certain are the right ones.

I've heard it was a woman becoming a man, a man becoming a woman, the boys mother, the boys stepmother...

I'm waiting until it all finally comes out, this is confusing.

KC

--- End quote ---

More than likely the lame stream media will hide the truth if it doesn’t fit their agenda

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version