Interests > Religious Discussions

Another Prayer Request

(1/2) > >>

ChuckJ:
If any believers notice this I would very much appreciate prayers all of this week. I have two separate situations going on thru the week. It's getting to the point that the stress, anxiety and worry are almost making me physically ill. I could really use some prayers for strength, wisdom and peace of mind. Thanks.

Ralph Wiggum:
Hang in there, Chuck!  And prayers are with you.

Texacon:
Done.

KC

ChuckJ:
Thanks guys. Just please keep the prayers coming. Tomorrow and Thursday is when everything happens.

I've been a believer for years. I know that God won't give us more than we can handle and that He is here to shelter and protect us. Knowing it and feeling it at this particular time is two different things. I guess you could say that I'm in a position of my spirit being willing but my flesh being weak.

Texacon:

--- Quote from: ChuckJ on October 15, 2019, 07:09:55 AM ---Thanks guys. Just please keep the prayers coming. Tomorrow and Thursday is when everything happens.

I've been a believer for years. I know that God won't give us more than we can handle and that He is here to shelter and protect us. Knowing it and feeling it at this particular time is two different things. I guess you could say that I'm in a position of my spirit being willing but my flesh being weak.

--- End quote ---

Just put you on my list, Chuck.

KC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version