Author Topic: The OET survey . . .  (Read 915 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

The OET survey . . .
« on: April 23, 2013, 07:14:40 PM »
did anybody else that is a member at OET receive this?:

Dear Elmer,

We are trying to make plans to move forward with Old Elm Tree, and to take it to the next level. As always, we would like member input. We have created a brief survey. It should only take a few minutes. We would very much appreciate you answering it.

Your answers will be completely private and no identifying information will be collected. Information will only be reported to us in the aggregate. Please follow the below link to take the survey by midnight Friday, April 26, 2013. If you have any problem taking the survey, please notify us right away at admins@oldelmtree.com.

Thank you,

Andrea and Waiting for Hope

http://tinyurl.com/OldElm-survey

it's not really that brief . . .

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: The OET survey . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 08:25:20 PM »
Oh my.

She just doesn't give up, does she?

By the way, anybody can answer the linked survey.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 08:32:56 PM »
Oh my.

She just doesn't give up, does she?

By the way, anybody can answer the linked survey.

Anybody just did.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 08:35:23 PM »
Anybody just did.

Her problem is that she wants it to be a cash cow paying her a salary and somesuch.

Probably nobody since Jim Robinson and David Allen have been able to pay themselves for running a political message board.  The rest of us are in it for love, not the money.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 08:51:11 PM »
Tricky...tricky...tricky.

I answered the questions. Mostly none, nope and no. In the comment section I told her I don't support liberals.

Here's the tricky part. After several pages with a "next page" clickable box on the bottom, one of them is a "Submit" disguised as a "Next page". You think that you're going to the next page of questions when a "Thanks" screen pops up.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:56:15 PM by Tucker »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 08:54:01 PM »
Crazy Andrea is only ten dollars away from having a profitable site.

Actually, she gives the impression of someone who is truly, actually on the verge of poverty.

I think the abject failure of her online store is leading to more than a little desperation.

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 08:47:33 AM »
The co-signer of Andrea's note, "Waiting for Hope."  Isn't that that extremely pathetic woman, who can't even get out of bed she's so depressed?  Eats nothing, neglects her children and husband (who has to earn all the bacon).  She's made a non-paying career out of feeling sorry for herself.  What a pair she and Andrea make. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 08:50:59 AM »
The co-signer of Andrea's note, "Waiting for Hope."  Isn't that that extremely pathetic woman, who can't even get out of bed she's so depressed?  Eats nothing, neglects her children and husband (who has to earn all the bacon).  She's made a non-paying career out of feeling sorry for herself.  What a pair she and Andrea make. 

Well, I'm wondering whatever happened to the cheating disability scammer the HawkeyeX primitive.

When he showed up over there, after having been kicked off Skin's island, Andrea made him a big wheel because he ostensibly knows something about computers.

I'm guessing he bailed when he discovered Andrea doesn't have any money for him to steal.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 10:19:30 AM »
Well, OET is still deader than a Job Fair in south Chicago.

There's occasionally an entertaining exchange, it just takes days to develop.

You may remember our old friend Arlene Martinez, one of the movers and shakers of the Andyscam who went by the name of DUmmy flyarm.

She's an ex-stewardess golddigger who snared a passenger from a charter, former Baltimore Orioles announcer and major leaguer Buck Martinez.

Much like DUmmy kpete, she parlayed bedroom skill into an opulent lifestyle.

Anyway, she's still crazy, but she'd no longer fit into the DUmp's Church of  Barry:
04-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Flyarm

RE: Monsanto Protection Act put GM companies above the federal courts
The lesser of evil..is still evil...if I remember correctly.( and I do) the environmental people pushed hard for Obama...

Then they fell back on the lesser evil mantra...

Never forget..there are no different levels of evil..evil is just that ..evil!

Those of us on the Gulf Of Mexico..told everyone we could ..how O had turned over our entire government to a foreign oil corporation..our police, our Coast Guard, the FAA, our air space, our water ways, our beaches..our sea life...our science and scientific community was held captive ..the works...

And our voices were silenced by , many times , the democratic environmental activists, and propagandists..many on the oil boys payrolls..

We were called Haters..or other such bullshit..but they indeed did silence the screams from the gulf..

History will mark O and his enablers..the worst Republican Manchurian Pres in our lifetime...to bad many of us that screamed about this fraud will be long gone before History catches up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please excuse my typing, I have a bad hand from an auto accident , and my good hand is going bad rapidly from over use. I can not type much from the pain in my hands.

04-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Flyarm

RE: Monsanto Protection Act put GM companies above the federal courts
This joker is the same guy who knew Axelrods buddies were dumping nuclear waste in the water in and around Chicago..and it was being pumped into his constituants drinking water ..in the poorest areas..that his other buddy Rezco owned!!

If his lips are moving he is lying...he was created..he is Manchurian ...end of story..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please excuse my typing, I have a bad hand from an auto accident , and my good hand is going bad rapidly from over use. I can not type much from the pain in my hands.
http://oldelmtree.com/showthread.php?tid=25302&pid=233960#pid233960
Arlene is also the first person in the history of the internet to have a sig line that's entertaining rather than just an irritating waste of screen space.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 03:22:35 PM »
History will mark O and his enablers..the worst Republican Manchurian Pres in our lifetime...to bad many of us that screamed about this fraud will be long gone before History catches up!

I'm a bit concerned as only one edit will make me agree with it's statement.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 03:28:26 PM »
Anyway, she's still crazy, but she'd no longer fit into the DUmp's Church of Barry:

The Leona Helmsley of DUmmieland never was an admirer of Massa Barry, even way back when the euphoria was at its peak, just before the elections of 2008.

I wish I would've saved it, but I didn't; anyway, one time in the supersecret forum she posted a rather long and intensely gripping first-hand account of how the 0bamaites had bullied their way through a Democrat caucus she'd attended. 

It was a masterful account--if nothing else, Leona makes a better reporter than cousin nadin even--and I wish I could've used it, but out of respect for Andrea, I desisted.  It was after all in their closed forum, and it's not nice to blab.
apres moi, le deluge