Author Topic: the oblate spheroid still littering General Discussion  (Read 569 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
the oblate spheroid still littering General Discussion
« on: August 11, 2012, 12:04:54 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021111189

Oh my.

nadinbrzezinski (107,631 posts)

The media seems shocked and surprised

To me it shows exactly what is going on and it has been going on since at least 2008... the further radicalization of the GOP into a far right party. Paul Ryan is the embodiment of the far right, just as Sarah was. Both are also tea party darlings.

If (they'd better) lose, that will only further radicalize the GOP. They will not admit that the problem is that they are quickly becoming a far right, minority party

Oh and here is a little tidbit to use with your radical friends. Guess what sent Paul Ryan to college? Social Security Survivor benefits.

Ho-hum.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: the oblate spheroid still littering General Discussion
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 12:08:33 PM »
Guess what sent Paul Ryan to college? Social Security Survivor benefits.

What sent 0bama to college? Oh that's right no one knows, the records are sealed.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 12:10:02 PM »
What sent 0bama to college? Oh that's right no one knows, the records are sealed.
Ouch.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 12:11:21 PM »
IIRC, after the 2010 mega losses, the DUmmies all believed that DemonRats needed to go more left. They already turned so far left that they are going backwards.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 12:14:03 PM »

It's been a very long time now, about three decades, but I don't recall social security survivors' benefits being enough to pay for my college education.  Beer money perhaps, but not tuition or books or rent.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 12:18:24 PM »

Affirmative Action, Set-Asides, or Quotas.  One or a combination.
This too shall pass.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 12:19:34 PM »
It's been a very long time now, about three decades, but I don't recall social security survivors' benefits being enough to pay for my college education.  Beer money perhaps, but not tuition or books or rent.

Only 1 perecnters get enough from SS to go to college.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 12:20:51 PM »
Affirmative Action, Set-Asides, or Quotas.  One or a combination.

Considering all the drinking and drugging he did, he had to have had help to get in to Harvard.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 01:02:52 PM »

The Nation of Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood. The rest of the money came from the tax payers after he put on his application that he was foreign muslim.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 01:38:45 PM »

The Nation of Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood. The rest of the money came from the tax payers after he put on his application that he was foreign muslim.
And 1/32 Cherokee?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 01:41:54 PM »
And 1/32 Cherokee?

That too, oh wait, that was Elizabeth Warren.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 02:49:03 PM »

Haven't you heard? They're not sealed. It's just that no one is allowed to see them. In Georgia we consider that sealed, but I guess liberals are different.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe