Author Topic: Nebraska primitives want to give their blue senator Hell  (Read 437 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Nebraska primitives want to give their blue senator Hell
« on: August 20, 2009, 06:02:28 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=164x1994

Oh my.

The residual primitive, who has NOT donated to Skins's island:

residentfan (69 posts)     Wed Aug-19-09 03:12 AM
Original message

Give him hell!

Show up to the meetings and give him hell for not supporting the public option. I haven't had health insurance for over a year now, I am suffering mightily from my diabetes and there's NO ONE realistic to go to! Nelson is a millionaire who is showing little or NO compassion for hard working and suffering Nebraskans. He's a bigger joke than Johannes, who only rubber stamps what the Republican leadership puts on his table!

GIVE NELSON HELL!

GIVE NELSON HELL!

GIVE NELSON HELL!

Don't let the knothead right take over this issue!!!

The Scottsbluff primitive, who has NOT donated to Skins's island:

newfie11 (1000+ posts)      Wed Aug-19-09 07:46 AM
Response to Original message

1. I agree but people here would still put the idiot in office.

I wish I could go but can't. I am in the Scottsbluff area and can't get away.

The Kearney primitive, who has donated to Skins's island:

Maru Kitteh  (1000+ posts)         Thu Aug-20-09 01:17 AM
Response to Reply #1

2. I know he will be having meetings in Kearney and North Platte.

The next one is in Lincoln. Not dates are available for the other 'meetings.'

DU AdBot (1000+ posts)      Thu Aug 20th 2009, 06:55 PM
Response to Original message

Planting Nebraska Trees

Choose From Our Vast Selection Of
Trees.  Visit Us & View Examples!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Nebraska primitives want to give their blue senator Hell
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 06:18:37 PM »
I don't know, Coach . . . it seems that good and proper Nebraskans will be inclined to send the DUmb****s, that give Sen. Nelson "hell," to Hell for messing with their Senator.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »
I'm thinking that Ben Nelson knows what a turd ball Heathcare Reform is and wants no part of it no matter who puts it out. If anything Ben Nelson isn't stupid and he's not a moonbat
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »
The residual primitive should be happy his Senator his willing to appear in public.  Our congress woman, Madison's Very Own Tammy Baldwin hides behind conference calls where maybe 4 people can ask a question.  If a very liberal Congress woman in a very liberal district is afraid to face voters, makes me wonder what her internal polls show.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 04:33:26 AM »
The residual primitive should be happy his Senator his willing to appear in public.  Our congress woman, Madison's Very Own Tammy Baldwin hides behind conference calls where maybe 4 people can ask a question.  If a very liberal Congress woman in a very liberal district is afraid to face voters, makes me wonder what her internal polls show.

Scott Murphy is the same way.  He had a "business roundtable" on healthcare a couple of weeks ago--and told the public about it the day after it happened.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.