Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive being a sap  (Read 480 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
sparkling husband primitive being a sap
« on: August 20, 2009, 07:54:34 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6358027

Oh my.

The sparkling husband primitive, who has NOT donated to Skins's island:

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Thu Aug-20-09 08:50 PM
Original message

I think Scotland did an acceptable thing. You may now come and kick my ass.

Yes, it is easy for me to not feel the same outrage as survivors of the Lockerbie terrorist action. It is all abstract to me.

Yes, they guy that did it (if he did it) is lower and nastier than whale smegma.

Yes, this whole episode may be the UK pandering for oil. But the record is clear. Scotland has done this 23 out of 27 times it has been requested (or something very close to that).

Compassion is, to me, a liberal value. And I'm a liberal.

I am not saying anyone is wrong to feel otherwise. To feel outrage. This is a near dichotomy, this freeing of a terrorist for no better reason than human compassion.

I never liked the biblical quote "vengeance is mine sayeth the lord".

I'm a sap. Kick my ass if you must.

This bonfire just lit; no primitives at it yet.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: sparkling husband primitive being a sap
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 07:59:50 PM »
I'm sure you feel the same way about Ashcroft, Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rove, and Rumsfeld, right ? 'Let bygones be bygones', and all that ? Of course you do.  :whatever:

Offline kenth

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 03:35:24 AM »
This highlights the utter vacuum that exists where their morality should be. :banghead:

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 07:14:26 AM »
I'm sure you feel the same way about Ashcroft, Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rove, and Rumsfeld, right ? 'Let bygones be bygones', and all that ? Of course you do.  :whatever:

nah he reserves his compassion for actual criminals.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 07:24:58 AM »
You are an idiot, not a sap. A sap is sentimental for someone who may have been good at some tiem and still shows signs of that...wth does Stinky have to be sentimental about with this pos? Compassion denotes some modicum of regret at well. Did this pos regret a thing he did? Did he regrets the splattered bodies laying about rural Scotland? Not for a second from all reports.

And 'life in prison' is exactly that...NATURAL LIFE in prison! The Scottish are a$$holes for doing this too because from what I read, they offered reassurances back during his sentencing that he would not be released in return for letting him do his time there. We'll have to remember that the Scot's word doesn't mean crap.

And I see someone else also made the point about this nutbag(the primitive) and his total lack of compassion for the 'war criminals' in the Bush administration. This is how screwed up liberalism is. A terrorist who PURPOSELY kills a plane load of innocent people who had no idea they were fodder for a jihad is an 'abstract' worthy of his compassion, but a president who makes decisions to ensure the safety of the citizens he is entrusted with protecting who might see the death of soldiers who VOLUNTARILY took the risk to defend their country and citizens of another country who KNOW they are in the midst of a war is an evil pos, a real devil, worthy of scorn and hatred. How pathetic is it to live in the world where one has very few enduring truths or who lacks any perspective on the events of the day. How can he ever make a principled decision, ever! If I did business with him I'd stiff him money and bed compassion just to test his little liberal heart. :evillaugh: