Author Topic: The obvious answer is for everyone here to 'adopt' or befriend a Trump Supporter  (Read 1443 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Thu Dec 21, 2017, 01:33 AM

politicaljunkie41910 (2,125 posts)

The obvious answer is for everyone here to 'adopt' or befriend a Trump Supporter.

If that black guy can convince members of the KKK to give up their robes, than certainly everyone here knows a Trump supporter that they can 'turn'. It just means you have to find out what their 'currency' is and smother them with it. We know Trump's currency is 'praise' and 'flattery'. Offer to let your Trump-loving neighbor 'read' your newspaper when you're through with it, (as a source of enlightenment) and then later chat with him or her about the politics section. You can start by informing him regarding the lack of "reform" included in what was 'supposed' to be a 'Tax Reform' Bill, but ended up simply as a 'Tax Cut' Bill a fact which the president readily admitted today. He even said he forbad the people involved to even mention the word "reform"

Let him know what the Faux News Channel won't tell him, like how 83% of the tax cut goes to the top 1% and ten years from now, it will be 93% of the tax cut. Back up your statements with facts; something that more likely than not is certainly in short supply with Trump supporters.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210009513

Say it loud, say it plowed!

Response to politicaljunkie41910 (Original post)

Thu Dec 21, 2017, 04:25 AM

Demtexan (1,186 posts)

3. The only problem is they do not listen.

They will have to suffer like the rest of us.

Resist! Resist! Resist!

Thu Dec 21, 2017, 07:45 AM

Star Member Freedomofspeech (1,600 posts)

5. I am no longer friends with some trump suppoters...

And never care to be again. Screw that...

This explains the sadness that hangs heavy over the Trumpist Community Today!

Thu Dec 21, 2017, 07:52 AM

Star Member hatrack (43,360 posts)

6. "Fake news! Fake news! Fake news! FAKE NEWS!"

You go ahead and waste your time, because I already know what the answer will be

Resist! Resist! Resist!

:rotf:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Why do they think we would even speak to them?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline freedumb2003b

The people in the insane asylum say to befriend normal people and convince them insanity is normal.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Hey primitives, my "currency" is pro-life. Please show me the error of my ways by self-aborting.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Undies

Evil, like water, rushes to equalize.   

Offline hillneck

Now why would I subject myself to that self inflicted pain of trying to talk sense to a DUmmie?    :hammer:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline SVPete

politicaljunkie41910 (2,125 posts)

The obvious answer is for everyone here to 'adopt' or befriend a Trump Supporter.

Go for it! People love being condescended to! And be sure to call us "Deplorables", because that played so very well!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
It's truly laughable that the left thinks we're all a bunch of knuckle-draggers led by nothing other than Fox News.  Nothing could be further from the truth. I will admit that no group is without its share of mindless idiots, but those types are ridiculously over-represented on thier own side, and especially at DU. 
Deplorable since 2016