Author Topic: Nightmare in Green Bay: Favre asks for his unconditional release from Green Bay  (Read 17745 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
I'm focused, you obviously are not since you support wishy washy & washed up brett favres decision to F**K UP his former team...

and since you support the whiney 2nd year running back that wants mo money after only 1 season...

this is good news for my Bears.....

looks as thought the packers don't know which way is up right now, thus leaving da bears poised to WHOOP THE PACKS SORRY ASS'S AGAIN  ...    :evillaugh: :cheersmate:

my cat's breath smells like cat food.

yes, thats as obvious as the ASS WHOOPING that awaits the pack at soldier field this season :naughty: ...

and its as obvious as the decisions the packs management are making...

favre could BE a bear by this weekend. whatcha gotta say 'bout 'dat dere, dood? :-)

Offline john c calhoun

I'm getting so sick of hearing about Brett Favre that I look forward to more news on Obama.  I've always liked Brett, but I'm really hoping he falls flat on his face, wherever he lands.
[/b]

not if he ends up in chicago you bastard :lmao:

which, most likely, he will  :thatsright:

and since the Vikes already have tampering charges filed  against them by the pack, it looks as though Da BEARS will be getting FAVERER ?

well, one thing is for sure, he'll be good for a playoff/superbowl choke, thats for sure :lmao:

and he's definitly better than anything da bears have now, so....brang it on !!

Offline john c calhoun

I'm focused, you obviously are not since you support wishy washy & washed up brett favres decision to F**K UP his former team...

and since you support the whiney 2nd year running back that wants mo money after only 1 season...

looks as thought the packers don't know which way is up right now, thus leaving da bears poised to WHOOP THE PACKS SORRY ASS'S AGAIN  ...    :evillaugh: :cheersmate:

yes, thats as obvious as the ASS WHOOPING that awaits the pack at soldier field this season :naughty: ...

favre could BE a bear by this weekend. whatcha gotta say 'bout 'dat dere, dood? :-)

that the ass whooping the packers are do at soldier field will be much worse than I thought ? :p

one thing is for sure, if faverer ends up in MN or Chitown,  he'll be considered a grade d**khead in my book... :loser:

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour

that the ass whooping the packers are do at soldier field will be much worse than I thought ? :p

one thing is for sure, if faverer ends up in MN or Chitown,  he'll be considered a grade d**khead in my book... :loser:

you would kiss his a$$ from a different time zone to get him into a bear uniform and you know it.  :-) when he's 75, he'll
still be better than anything chicago has suited up during his tenure in GB.

Offline john c calhoun

you would kiss his a$$ from a different time zone to get him into a bear uniform and you know it.  :-) when he's 75, he'll
still be better than anything chicago has suited up during his tenure in GB.

yeah, he's gonna be better than anything da bears have now & one thing is for sure....

he's gonna bring some BALLS to the QB position, which is exactly what wrex was missing....

too bad for brett he ain't going to the Vikes though....if that went through & favre meshed w/ the vikes offense, that may have been this years SB winner awright...

Offline Miss Mia

Favre could get paid to stay off the field

By CHRIS JENKINS, AP Sports Writer Fri Aug 1, 9:33 PM ET

GREEN BAY, Wis. - Brett Favre's reinstatement to the NFL was held up again Friday as the three-time MVP mulled getting paid not to play through a marketing deal with the Green Bay Packers that could resolve the standoff over his retirement.

The potential agreement, worth a reported $20 million over 10 years, might end Favre's bid to return just months after retiring. It also would likely keep him from reporting to Packers training camp and a team that is not planning to start him at quarterback for the first time since 1992.

After talking to Packers president and CEO Mark Murphy about the marketing deal Wednesday, Favre confirmed he was considering it to ESPN on Thursday.

Packers coach Mike McCarthy made it clear Friday that, from the team's perspective, the agreement would be more than a buyout to make an awkward situation go away. In fact, it's been in the works for months. He first heard about it at Favre's retirement news conference in March.

-snip-
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Wow. I only came across this when looking at who was viewing what. (Stupid "Guest") Thread kind of trailed off before the BIGGEST news broke. Were people too pissed/disheartened to talk about it? Well, I agree. However, I have a drop of tasty truth for treasonous Brett.

How'd your last season (hopefully) go for you, Favre?

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAyLX2hY7E0[/youtube]

:rotf:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Wow. I only came across this when looking at who was viewing what. (Stupid "Guest") Thread kind of trailed off before the BIGGEST news broke. Were people too pissed/disheartened to talk about it? Well, I agree. However, I have a drop of tasty truth for treasonous Brett.

How'd your last season (hopefully) go for you, Favre?

:rotf:

My, but how quickly we turn on our past heroes, huh?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
*sigh* I've been over this issue too many times to count. I had a tear roll down my cheek with his first retirement speech here. He then wanted to come back. I was stoked. However, I wanted him to COMPETE with #12 for the starting job, but guess what? Favre was too much of a diva. How DARE anyone ask him to COMPETE when he walked away from a team he wanted to come back to....

I supported him when he went to NY, (even though I didn't like him going elsewhere after he retired) because my personality wouldn't want to stop playing the game either. I understood. We moved on however. I watched his less than stellar season, and then...everything fell apart. There was inside info before he went to the Jets that he wanted to go to one of the North teams to stick it to Teddy, and guess what? It was TRUE! Ended up going to MIN after only one year in New York, and that was only because of trade stipulations implemented by us. He succeeded in a purple uniform for one single year. Good for him. Except, he's been overpaid for the last couple years he's been in football, and he's been in jeaopardy for showing off his penis via text because, well...he can. He's Brett Favre. Well um, no he can't.

The man started out the vast love of GB. People named their kids "Brett" and probably would have given up a lung if he was in dire need. As time progressed. he's shown what a true drama queen he is. Put DeAnna, and his family through hell, put the National Football through hell, made the Vikings come out to get him from Mississippi, tarnished his Hall of Fame career, and quite possibly screwed himself out of the HOF via the inappropriate sext messages/photos. All because he's too ****ing STUPID, greedy, and arrogant to hang them up. To compete. to sit on the bench, and support his team. Whatever the case may be, Favre is a mega asshole. And you're talking to a guy who was 110% behind him even when  he went to Gang Green. Going to the Vikings made me do a 180. The endless pour of news during those years was srelentless, and none of it put Favre in a beautiful neon light, know what I mean?

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline dandi

...Going to the Vikings made me do a 180...

:therock:

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
Along with all the antics, and bullshit. Arrgghh, you know what I mean...

And you want to see a mega-fan? You need look no further than Revolution. I keep up to date on all NFL Current Events, (STUPID Johnny Jolly) and literally see red when it comes to the Vikings, and Bears. I just kind of feel sorry for the Lions...

Offline dandi

Along with all the antics, and bullshit. Arrgghh, you know what I mean...

And you want to see a mega-fan? You need look no further than Revolution. I keep up to date on all NFL Current Events, (STUPID Johnny Jolly) and literally see red when it comes to the Vikings, and Bears. I just kind of feel sorry for the Lions...

My friend, I think I may have found the root of your problem.....

:-)

Offline zeitgeist

My friend, I think I may have found the root of your problem.....

:-)

Anyone seen wretched excess lately?  As I went quickly over the pages it dawned on me I haven't seen his avatar for some time now.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
I'll keep my eyes peeled, but no, I haven't seen him.