Author Topic: Green Bay Packers Rule.....formerly known as "The Mack"  (Read 4645 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Green Bay Packers Rule.....formerly known as "The Mack"
« on: January 17, 2008, 10:05:12 PM »
I changed my name back to Rebel, but I just want to let you know......it's the New York GIANTS that rule! :rocker2:

Yur goin' down, beeyatch.  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
Re: Green Bay Packers Rule.....formerly known as "The Mack"
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 10:17:51 PM »
I changed my name back to Rebel, but I just want to let you know......it's the New York GIANTS that rule! :rocker2:

Yur goin' down, beeyatch......  :-)

....to the SUPERBOWL!!! :hyper: :hyper:

There, finished it for ya, Reb!   :tongue:  :-)
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 10:19:19 PM »

Yur goin' down, beeyatch......  :-)

....to the SUPERBOWL!!! :hyper: :hyper:

There, finished it for ya, Reb!   :tongue:  :-)

:lmao:

Not what I mean, but funny, nonetheless.  :lmao:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 10:12:54 AM »
7 reasons why the Pack will beat the Giants,

And of course...........

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 10:59:51 AM »
Hey Skizz...

what about my main man, super Buckeye and GB LB #50?  :-)

Go Packers!!!*

Green Bay to the Superbowl. Gotta Beat those Pats guys.

* if your team's gunna get their ass handed to them in the playoffs, it may as well be by the eventual champs right?  :cheersmate:

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 11:06:16 AM »
Hey Skizz...

Go Packers!!!*

* if your team's gunna get their ass handed to them in the playoffs, it may as well be by the eventual champs right?  :cheersmate:

aj hawk has been a slight disappointment for a high #1 (#5 overall) draft choice, IMHO.

I actually had a nightmare about this last night.  the chargers knocked off the pats in the early game sunday in a spectacular upset, allowing me to actually get my hopes up that the packers would not only get to the super bowl, but could actually win the damn thing . . . . and then ellie mae manning beats GB. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 11:22:05 AM »
Hey Skizz...

Go Packers!!!*

aj hawk has been a slight disappointment for a high #1 (#5 overall) draft choice, IMHO.

I actually had a nightmare about this last night.  the chargers knocked off the pats in the early game sunday in a spectacular upset, allowing me to actually get my hopes up that the packers would not only get to the super bowl, but could actually win the damn thing . . . . and then ellie mae manning beats GB. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

That is a nightmare! Giants/Bolts in Superbowl # "meh", lol.

(I think Hawk will get there but I agree you have the right to have very high standards for that high a pick)
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 06:33:42 PM »

I just realized this, rebel.  giants vs. packers = eli manning vs. brett favre = ole miss vs. southern miss.

this just became a blood feud. :evillaugh:

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 06:39:59 PM »

I just realized this, rebel.  giants vs. packers = eli manning vs. brett favre = ole miss vs. southern miss.

You just caught that, WE?  I plan on rubbing it in on one of my coworkers at the chili gathering :)  He ain't gonna live it down when this is over with.

Your boy is going down Sunday, Rebel :)

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 07:18:13 PM »

You just caught that, WE?  I plan on rubbing it in on one of my coworkers at the chili gathering :)  He ain't gonna live it down when this is over with.

please don't w00t.  :(   the football gods will make us pay.  I already have a karmic deficit to make up for because I wanted dallas to lose, and only because I was sure that GB could never beat the cowboys at home.

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 07:27:18 PM »
Rebel,

Actually, my moniker was GREEN BAY PACKERS RULE at several other sites.

At CU, I was The Mack because, well, because that's how I roll.   Pimpin iz my bidness.

:-)

The Giants can't stop the Fab Five.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 07:41:05 PM »
Rebel,

Actually, my moniker was GREEN BAY PACKERS RULE at several other sites.

At CU, I was The Mack because, well, because that's how I roll.   Pimpin iz my bidness.

:-)

The Giants can't stop the Fab Five.

god, that is a w00t.  that alone will cost us 3 points.

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 07:44:44 PM »

please don't w00t.  :(   the football gods will make us pay.  I already have a karmic deficit to make up for because I wanted dallas to lose, and only because I was sure that GB could never beat the cowboys at home.

I already used up all my 'woot"ynees, WE, back when it was NO vs. Philly...  I started 'woot'ing the week before.  This time I waited til Thursday (at least arounx the office).

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 07:50:58 PM »

I already used up all my 'woot"ynees, WE, back when it was NO vs. Philly...  I started 'woot'ing the week before.  This time I waited til Thursday (at least arounx the office).

manning is capable of being brilliant.  favre is capable of throwing 6 picks in a playoff game.  the giants pass rush isn't built on speed, as the seahawks' was, it is built on being BIG mother farkers.  their secondary will be hobbled, regardless of who they get back, since they will still not be 100%.

I would run ryan gant, and run ryan gant, and run ryan gant, and run ryan gant.

this game freaks me out.  and the whole ole miss vs. southern miss angle doesn't help.

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 01:07:01 AM »

manning is capable of being brilliant.  favre is capable of throwing 6 picks in a playoff game.  the giants pass rush isn't built on speed, as the seahawks' was, it is built on being BIG mother farkers.  their secondary will be hobbled, regardless of who they get back, since they will still not be 100%.

I would run ryan gant, and run ryan gant, and run ryan gant, and run ryan gant.

this game freaks me out.  and the whole ole miss vs. southern miss angle doesn't help.

Hey man, the REAL angle is the New York bias vs middle America.    And we all know who is gonna dominate that.    The East Coast bias of course.

The headlines have been overwhelmingly championing the NY Giants.