Author Topic: Turn to Religion Split Suspects' Home  (Read 13608 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Turn to Religion Split Suspects' Home
« on: April 22, 2013, 09:43:31 PM »
Turn to Religion Split Suspects' Home
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324235304578437131250259170.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

Once known as a quiet teenager who aspired to be a boxer, Tamerlan Tsarnaev delved deeply into religion in recent years at the urging of his mother, who feared he was slipping into a life of marijuana, girls and alcohol. Tamerlan quit drinking and smoking, gave up boxing because he thought it was in opposition to his religion, and began pushing the rest of his family to pursue stricter ways, his mother recalled.

Meanwhile a friend of Tamerlan's, Brendan Mess, was murdered in the Boston-area city of Waltham on Sept. 11, 2011, in a case that has remained unresolved. And Tamerlan's father grew increasingly ill.

During this turmoil, his mother encouraged him to turn to Islam. "I told Tamerlan that we are Muslim, and we are not practicing our religion, and how can we call ourselves Muslims?" Mrs. Tsarnaeva said. "And that's how Tamerlan started reading about Islam, and he started praying, and he got more and more and more into his religion."

Relatives and friends say they saw a shift in the young man. Neighbors noticed that the parties stopped. "I'm telling you, something turned," said Mr. Vasquez. "And it was dramatic."

Tamerlan wasn't the only Tsarnaev who was changing. His mother grew more religious alongside him. She quit her job at the spa and started doing facials in her home, saying she didn't want to work on men. "I started reading and started learning, I started reading with my Tamerlan," Mrs. Tsarnaeva said.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Turn to Religion Split Suspects' Home
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:51:12 PM »
This gets more interesting.

DA looks for links between bomb suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev and 2011 triple murder
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/22/da-looks-for-links-between-bomb-suspect-tamerlan-tsarnaev-and-2011-triple/

-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 02:58:48 PM »
Tamerlan Tsarnaev abused Katherine Russell with taunts of ‘slut’ and ‘prostitute’ during courtship: roommates
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tamerlan-tsarnaev-abused-katherine-russell-taunts-slut-prostitute-courtship-roommates-article-1.1325216#ixzz2RJoXw49M

College roommates of Tamerlan Tsarnaev's widow described him as a brutish, manipulative boyfriend who often hurled insults — and more — at the woman who would eventually bear his child.

Three of Katherine Russell's pals at Suffolk University watched as she was terrorized by the dead bombing suspect after they began their on-and-off relationship in 2007, NPR reported.

Angry and controlling, Tsarnaev called Russell a "slut" and a "prostitute" and was known to throw furniture or other objects at her during fits of rage, the unnamed roommates said.

Russell, now 24, wasn't the only one he abused.

In 2009, the aspiring Olympic boxer was busted for slapping around a different girlfriend, Nadine Asceucal.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 05:19:46 PM »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 06:39:47 PM »
During this turmoil, his mother encouraged him to turn to Islam. "I told Tamerlan that we are Muslim, and we are not practicing our religion, and how can we call ourselves Muslims?" Mrs. Tsarnaeva said. "And that's how Tamerlan started reading about Islam, and he started praying, and he got more and more and more into his religion."

Relatives and friends say they saw a shift in the young man. Neighbors noticed that the parties stopped. "I'm telling you, something turned," said Mr. Vasquez. "And it was dramatic."

Tamerlan wasn't the only Tsarnaev who was changing. His mother grew more religious alongside him. She quit her job at the spa and started doing facials in her home, saying she didn't want to work on men. "I started reading and started learning, I started reading with my Tamerlan," Mrs. Tsarnaeva said.

WAHHHHHH!!!!!! It's all about her. That family sure loves attention.

What a disgusting woman. I see she doesn't mention the innocent people her sons hurt and killed. Oh right... she says they didn't do it. And she knows because "she's mother."

By this logic she didn't shoplift the clothes either. They just flew into her bag.

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline Dori

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 07:49:22 PM »
Bomb suspect influenced by mysterious radical
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/bomb-suspect-influenced-mysterious-radical

Interesting.  I wonder if he took off after the bombing.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 11:11:47 PM »
Tamerlan Tsarnaev got Mass. welfare benefits
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/04/tamerlan_tsarnaev_got_mass_welfare_benefits

State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.

In addition, both of Tsarnaev’s parents received benefits, and accused brother bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan were recipients through their parents when they were younger, according to the state.

The news raises questions over whether Tsarnaev financed his radicalization on taxpayer money.

Living off of welfare. They seem to live large, especially Tamerlan.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 11:21:49 PM »
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/04/tamerlan_tsarnaev_got_mass_welfare_benefits

Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.

So, he was a DUmmie.

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 11:22:45 PM »
Yup and studying bomb making on the backs of hard working taxpayers.

Growing up is optional

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 11:24:22 PM »
So, he was a DUmmie.

Wonder what Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Dzokhar Tsarnaev's DU names are?  :mental:

In all seriousness, much as we laugh at DU, we should really keep an eye on that site.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 11:35:03 PM »
In all seriousness, much as we laugh at DU, we should really keep an eye on that site.

I agree, especially the anti American statements.  No one thought anything of the younger bro's tweets.... his friends were all like "Ermagerd!!! I had noooo idea!"

Growing up is optional

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 06:00:44 AM »

What struck me in this is his wife working like a dog while he sat on his ass getting radicalized. I've seen this in the world around me when Muslim men so this shit. Why liberals tolerate this nonsense when women  are treated as nothing but workhorses and vessels of reproduction is beyond me. Women are not valued at all in that culture and they coddle it.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Mother Of Bombing Suspects: ‘America Took My Kids Away From Me’
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/25/mother-of-bombing-suspects-america-took-my-kids-away-from-me/

Something is not right with Zubeidat Tsarnaeva.

Someone wrote of knowing the Tsarnaevas.

I know the Boston Marathon bombing suspects
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/20/know-boston-bombers/

Between 2008 and 2012 I got to know her pretty well. During those 2-3 hours I spent a lot of time asking her about her personal life, background and her family. (I’m a writer and tend to ask people exhaustive questions about their personal lives, especially as interesting a character as this.)

The hijab shouldn’t have surprised me so much, because she had become increasingly religious while I was in college. She often mentioned Allah, and the lessons of the Koran. “Allah will reward him,” she said once about my brother, when I told her that my brother and mom were close, and that I thought my brother would take care of my mom later in life.

When my mom asked Zubeidat how they had gotten the child back, she told her that “my [Zubeidat’s] husband is crazy” and everyone knew it. When he threatened the daughter’s ex-husband’s family, they returned the child.

During this facial session she started quoting a conspiracy theory, telling me that she thought 9/11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate Muslims. “It’s real,” she said, “My son knows all about it. You can read on the Internet.”

I have to say I felt kind of scared and vulnerable when she said this, as I am distinctly American, and was lying practically naked in her living room.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Older Boston Suspect Made Two Trips to Dagestan, Visited Radical Mosque, Officials Say
http://world.time.com/2013/04/22/tsarnaev-in-dagestan/#ixzz2RVAx5I9I

Two years ago, while visiting his family in the Russian region of Dagestan, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the prime suspect in last week’s Boston Marathon bombings, was flagged as a potential extremist by Russian security services. The only evidence they had were his regular visits to a mosque that gets more than its share of attention from police. Since its construction in 2000, the mosque’s broad, emerald-colored dome has been the center of the region’s Salafi community, which adheres to a more orthodox brand of Islam and, over the years, has been a hangout for men killed in shootouts with Russia’s counterterrorism forces.

According to a source close to the Russian security services who specializes in religious radicalism, Tsarnaev attended services at the mosque on Kotrova Street during both of the extended visits he made to Dagestan over the past two years. That is why Russia’s Federal Security Service, the agency better known as the FSB, sent a warning to the FBI in 2011 to be aware of Tsarnaev’s possible links to extremism.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2013, 02:10:18 PM »
So one studies Islam and becomes a terrorist.

So what happens when someone converts to Christianity ?

They find peace;

My Train Wreck Conversion

As a leftist lesbian professor, I despised Christians. Then I somehow became one. 

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2013/january-february/my-train-wreck-conversion.html?start=1

What a contrast.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2013, 03:47:57 PM »
There's a video showing her saying “America took my kids away from me..."

Islam did it, not America.

Note how she doesn't acknowledge her kids took the lives of four with a fifth one trying to live.

Selfish bitch. Even the aunt is in denial too.

“I do not believe, I just do not believe our boys would do that … I don’t know them in the way that they could be capable of this,” she remarked.

Growing up is optional