Author Topic: Can I SAVE a slide from PowerPoint, if I use an OpenDocument Presentaion?  (Read 3129 times)

Offline JLO

I don't have PowerPoint anymore, but do have Open Document software.  A pal sent me a PP disk and I want to save some pics, but don't see how to do it.  I right click and there's not an option.   :???:

Thanks for any help.

Edit Subject line to Save, not Print.  :cheersmate:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:43:56 PM by JLO »
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline thundley4

I don't have PowerPoint anymore, but do have Open Document software.  A pal sent me a PP disk and I want to save some pics, but don't see how to do it.  I right click and there's not an option.   :???:

Thanks for any help.

There is always the fallback method of doing a "Print Screen" and then cropping it.

Offline JLO

There is always the fallback method of doing a "Print Screen" and then cropping it.

Oops! I meant I wanted to save the pics, not print.   :thatsright:
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
You would have to open the PPT in edit mode.  Do you have Open Office?  I think OO comes with a PowerPoint clone.

Oops! I meant I wanted to save the pics, not print.   :thatsright:
He meant copying what's on the screen and trimming/cropping to save the picture you want.

Press the Print Screen button, open Paint or some other picture editor, and Paste.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:52:49 PM by Chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

You would have to open the PPT in edit mode.  Do you have Open Office?  I think OO comes with a PowerPoint clone.
He meant copying what's on the screen and trimming/cropping to save the picture you want.

Press the Print Screen button, open Paint or some other picture editor, and Paste.

^^What he said.

Offline JLO

Thanks for all your help!

This is about a 5th generation photo - thanks for your help.

Here's the pic I was trying to save to the hunka guy thread in the short bus thread from that PP.  Me and Bobby  :rotf:

:cheersmate: :cheersmate: