Author Topic: I'm sick and tired of....  (Read 675 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
I'm sick and tired of....
« on: June 05, 2008, 01:13:26 PM »
Hearing the buzz word "diversity".  :banghead: Yes, I'm still a bit contrary after having the in-law around but.... :-)

Come on! That word is so abused and mistreated. It's really nothing more than codespeak for "you will submit to multi-culti globalist B.S. or be branded an intolerant jackass". Ugh.

The icing on the cake?? I hear a radio promo for the 40th Anniversary of the National Fair Housing Allowance this morning sponsored by State Farm Insurance. Here's the link to the MP3 - http://aricherlife.org/docs/NFHA_ParallelLives_60_NO_SF.mp3 Let's see: growing up around people that "look like me, think like me, act like me" = bad while growing up around people who are "different and bring something to the table" = good.  Notice that the guy who didn't grow up in a diverse neighborhood sounds whitebread while the second guy has an accent. :thatsright:

I went online to read their site - http://aricherlife.org/index.html and in all honesty, I see nothing wrong with NFHA or communities coming together despite many cultural differences. In fact, it's something I have worked on through my son's school because we do live in such a diverse area. But this just smacks of more P.C.  :censored: to me. Check out their sponsors: ACLU, La Raza, NAACP, etc....

Oy!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: I'm sick and tired of....
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 01:22:44 PM »
La Raza (The Race)  and the NAACP are akin to the KKK, only they represent "minorities". People need to read the "Reconquista" stuff endorsed by La Raza. As for the NAACP, they should just get disbanded. I'm sick and tired of all of the racism presented by these "diverse" groups.

For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."

That closing two-sentence motto is chilling to everyone who values equal rights for all. It says: "For The Race everything. Outside The Race, nothing."

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=13863
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: I'm sick and tired of....
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 01:25:00 PM »
^exactly. I'm seriously reconsidering my State Farm accounts. They are proudly sponsoring this cluster.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle